Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Sheridan has resigned  (Read 13177 times)
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: Monday, April 19, 2021, 09:05:54 »

It will be interesting to see what Wright and Peacock do for the remaining 4 games. The players are playing for their next contracts at new clubs now, shop window time!
Was thinking about this last night - don't expect to see massive changes for the game tomorrow as we can technically still avoid relegation, but once it's confirmed (approx 2 mins in at a guess), you'd hope they'll take the chance to give Harry Parsons and some of the fringe players a bit of a run-out in the remaining games.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: Monday, April 19, 2021, 09:38:10 »

Was thinking about this last night - don't expect to see massive changes for the game tomorrow as we can technically still avoid relegation, but once it's confirmed (approx 2 mins in at a guess), you'd hope they'll take the chance to give Harry Parsons and some of the fringe players a bit of a run-out in the remaining games.

Yeah, good idea.

Give the fringe lads a run out.

Clems Army!
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: Monday, April 19, 2021, 09:50:49 »

But who are the 'fringe lads'? Apart from Parsons who we know about, is there anyone in the youth team who are even anywhere near getting towards the first team squad? The exciting prospects usually bugger off to a premiership team at 14/15/16 and the remaining ones are not good enough and end up in the Wiltshire non-league scene.

Technically, Taylor Curran is a fringe player, titter.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: Monday, April 19, 2021, 09:52:51 »

Giametti is the highest potential rated of our youth kids in FM21, that's all I've got for you.
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: Monday, April 19, 2021, 09:58:52 »

Giametti is the highest potential rated of our youth kids in FM21, that's all I've got for you.

He sounds like he should be decent. Reckon he could 'boss' midfield. (no idea if that's where he plays)

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #80 on: Monday, April 19, 2021, 10:02:09 »

Absolutely.

From what I have seen of them we could do way worse than putting either Chris Francis or Harrison Minturn at CB at least they would try and the young lad George Cowmeadow seems talented too.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
michael
The Dude Abides

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: Monday, April 19, 2021, 10:08:02 »

Has there been any announcement about youth players graduating (is that the word?) onto pro contracts? Someone completely unrelated to the football club told me that only one player was being kept on and everyone else released, they made it sound like it was highly unusual (though I accept it might not be).
Peter Venkman

« Reply #82 on: Monday, April 19, 2021, 10:11:56 »

Has there been any announcement about youth players graduating (is that the word?) onto pro contracts? Someone completely unrelated to the football club told me that only one player was being kept on and everyone else released, they made it sound like it was highly unusual (though I accept it might not be).
I understand this to be true.

Panda Paws

« Reply #83 on: Monday, April 19, 2021, 10:16:57 »

He sounds like he should be decent. Reckon he could 'boss' midfield. (no idea if that's where he plays)

Could go on to be worth Billions.

(Sorry)
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: Monday, April 19, 2021, 10:20:09 »

Could go on to be worth Billions.

(Sorry)

Clap

I was actually thinking sopranos but of course he is in that! (and we are binging it at the moment so I'm the egg here)

The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: Monday, April 19, 2021, 10:28:52 »

But who are the 'fringe lads'? Apart from Parsons who we know about, is there anyone in the youth team who are even anywhere near getting towards the first team squad? The exciting prospects usually bugger off to a premiership team at 14/15/16 and the remaining ones are not good enough and end up in the Wiltshire non-league scene.

Technically, Taylor Curran is a fringe minge player, titter.
Changed it for you
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: Monday, April 19, 2021, 13:57:01 »

What was Lee Peacock’s role at the club before getting the poisoned chalice with Jock?
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: Monday, April 19, 2021, 14:00:30 »

What was Lee Peacock’s role at the club before getting the poisoned chalice with Jock?

Head of Academy Coaching.
Peter Venkman

« Reply #88 on: Monday, April 19, 2021, 14:00:54 »

Academy head of coaching.

https://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/news/2017/september/peacock-appointed-head-of-coaching/

leftside

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: Monday, April 19, 2021, 16:14:47 »

Coaching Head Academy of
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: