Pages: 1 ... 581 582 583 [584] 585 586 587 ... 629   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Coronavirus  (Read 1188289 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #8745 on: Thursday, December 2, 2021, 15:08:15 »

I guess they do want to be responsible for fucking your Christmas over if it should happen.

it's a shame, but there you go. Won't be the only company doing this.

I'm sure you'll have a good night out anyway
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #8746 on: Thursday, December 2, 2021, 15:22:06 »

Ours was canceled months ago 😔

Sent from my XQ-AD51
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #8747 on: Thursday, December 2, 2021, 15:34:06 »

Companies will be worried about ruining people's Christmases because of the stricter isolation rules with the new variant. They don't want you blaming them for not being able to visit family on Christmas day.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #8748 on: Thursday, December 2, 2021, 17:39:09 »

I see Downing Street are failing to deny that they had a whole bunch of Christmas parties *last* year when everyone was told to cancel everything. I really do try to have a slightly more nuanced political outlook than "they're a bunch of enormous cunts" but my god do they make it difficult.
chalkies shorts

Ignore
« Reply #8749 on: Thursday, December 2, 2021, 18:05:57 »

I see Downing Street are failing to deny that they had a whole bunch of Christmas parties *last* year when everyone was told to cancel everything. I really do try to have a slightly more nuanced political outlook than "they're a bunch of enormous cunts" but my god do they make it difficult.
Well said. Total contempt for the electorate.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #8750 on: Thursday, December 2, 2021, 18:32:48 »

Complete arrogance from them as per, but my question would be why is this information only coming to light nearly a year after the fact?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #8751 on: Thursday, December 2, 2021, 19:59:33 »

Complete arrogance from them as per, but my question would be why is this information only coming to light nearly a year after the fact?

In no way am I defending this and have given up reading news articles from any source. But, they’re not the only ones and to be fair in all walks of life, age groups etc people were flouting the rules and or guidelines. Two wrongs do not make a right but it’s hard to point a finger at anyone or group in this instance.
Barry Scott

« Reply #8752 on: Thursday, December 2, 2021, 20:17:03 »

As a cynic, I’m wondering what shit is about to hit the fan, or should have, that this is trying to mask. As BO says, it’s a year late, why?

In no way am I defending this and have given up reading news articles from any source. But, they’re not the only ones and to be fair in all walks of life, age groups etc people were flouting the rules and or guidelines. Two wrongs do not make a right but it’s hard to point a finger at anyone or group in this instance.

But we don’t make the rules. They should be leading the country and setting good examples, no?
The Grim Reaper

Ignore
« Reply #8753 on: Friday, December 3, 2021, 06:41:57 »

If I recall correctly anyone found breaking the rules were liable for a £10K fine, except if your an MP it would appear. Oddly enough Boris has come out yesterday as saying there is no need to cancel parties this year. Mixed messages again.
bathford

Ignore
« Reply #8754 on: Friday, December 3, 2021, 08:11:41 »

If Omicron takes a further hold and additional restrictions are placed on clubs re numbers. How many clubs across all divisions will go to the wall? 
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #8755 on: Friday, December 3, 2021, 08:44:33 »

Omicron is an anagram of Moronic.

I have little else to contribute to this thread today.

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #8756 on: Friday, December 3, 2021, 08:58:02 »

Omicron is an anagram of Moronic.

I have little else to contribute to this thread today.

As mentioned twice 2 pages back.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #8757 on: Friday, December 3, 2021, 09:08:55 »

As mentioned twice 2 pages back.
I have a memory like a goldfish....

Did you know that Omicron is an anagram of moronic ?

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #8758 on: Friday, December 3, 2021, 09:18:04 »

I have a memory like a goldfish....

Did you know that Omicron is an anagram of moronic ?

Clap Soapy Tit Wank

Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #8759 on: Saturday, December 4, 2021, 20:04:12 »

A fair bit of rail travel today.
Noticed a goodly number of people who must have medical exemptions for the dreaded face covering.
Can't think of any other reason for not wanting to show a bit of consideration for their fellow citizens.

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
Pages: 1 ... 581 582 583 [584] 585 586 587 ... 629   Go Up
Print
Jump to: