Pages: 1 ... 579 580 581 [582] 583 584 585 ... 629   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Coronavirus  (Read 1188518 times)
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #8715 on: Monday, November 29, 2021, 15:30:25 »

Yesterday was 6 months exactly since my 2nd jab - Not received a txt for the booster yet. Wonder whether I should just rock up somewhere and get one or wait to be asked?

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #8716 on: Monday, November 29, 2021, 15:41:51 »

just book it yourself online.

if there isn't anywhere local, keep trying for a few days.

I think they'll probably text, especially now the booster has been opened for over 18s
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #8717 on: Monday, November 29, 2021, 15:50:29 »

I think they'll probably text, especially now the booster has been opened for over 18s
Ta

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #8718 on: Monday, November 29, 2021, 15:53:20 »

should also say it won't give you days you aren't eligible for.

mine is December 21st at Steam, that's when my 6 months are up. happy Christmas me
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #8719 on: Monday, November 29, 2021, 15:56:07 »

I fly back in three weeks (well, currently I do) and Omicron has just cost me the best part of three hundred quid in needing the full PCR test and isolation until negative test received.

Got to love the naming convention for the Variants though, much better than Hurricanes.  Imagine the world having to handle a Pandemic with a virus called something like Janet or Iris.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #8720 on: Monday, November 29, 2021, 16:02:16 »

I had a text inviting me for it today, despite me actually having it 2 weeks back, unless they want to give me a 4th dose!

Got to love the naming convention for the Variants though, much better than Hurricanes.  Imagine the world having to handle a Pandemic with a virus called something like Janet or Iris.

Just remember sheeple that Omicron as an anagram of moronic?  Having been away from social media (or in fact any form of contact with the outside world) for the weekend, on my return yesterday the new variant seemed to have rather boosted the number of conspiracy theorists popping up on my various feeds, people who had been measured before were losing their shit.

Frankly if being asked to wear a mask in some places during a global pandemic is really the greatest "oppression" you've ever faced in your life, you seriously do not know how charmed a life you've had, listening to the frantic protestations of some people one wonders why Stalin even bothered with the Gulag when he could have achieved the same result with fixed penalty tickets on people not wearing masks in shops.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #8721 on: Monday, November 29, 2021, 16:29:40 »

I fly back in three weeks (well, currently I do) and Omicron has just cost me the best part of three hundred quid in needing the full PCR test and isolation until negative test received.

Got to love the naming convention for the Variants though, much better than Hurricanes.  Imagine the world having to handle a Pandemic with a virus called something like Janet or Iris.

One of the Covid is fake gang has noticed that Omicron is an anagram of moronic which is 100% proof that it doesn't exist. Yada yada.

Edit - didn't read Horlock's message above.

I booked my booster last week for the 15th December. In other Covid news, I got pinged by the NHS app when I was in Belfast. Went to a walk in PCR test centre in town but it was negative, as I suspected as I had zero Symptoms. (Yes fully aware you can have it without symptoms)
« Last Edit: Monday, November 29, 2021, 16:32:17 by Bob's Orange » Logged

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #8722 on: Monday, November 29, 2021, 16:36:36 »

Quite a few of us on here have have the virus!

So, give no fucks
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #8723 on: Monday, November 29, 2021, 16:38:02 »

Edit - didn't read Horlock's message above.

People rarely do unless they want planning advice  Cheesy Cheesy Wink

Seriously though the fucking conspiracy lot were out in force yesterday and its spreading like wild fire.

Its also worth bearing in mind (And this actually predates the most recent variant and the new rules) that the vocal ones seem to actually be in the minority, albeit noisy!

Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #8724 on: Monday, November 29, 2021, 16:55:53 »

It is the most British thing imaginable that the least popular thing is closing the pubs. Less popular than full lockdown!
The Grim Reaper

Ignore
« Reply #8725 on: Tuesday, November 30, 2021, 06:36:06 »

Happy ‘Back To Wearing a Mask Day’ everyone.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #8726 on: Tuesday, November 30, 2021, 07:05:46 »

And there’s even a Town fan on twitter still saying it’s all a hoax.

Take him round a Covid Ward unmasked and see if he fancies that.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #8727 on: Tuesday, November 30, 2021, 09:07:53 »

You are saying it as if it's a surprise.

I can just about understand why people might not want to get any vaccine, perhaps they have had bad experiences in the past with vaccines, are afraid of getting something that hasn't had years of testing etc (even though effectively it has) and are waiting to see longer term results etc. But the whole Covid is a hoax thing, I just can't get my head around. It would have to have been mind bogglingly well planned with billions of people in on the it for it to be a hoax. Surely the people that are going down the hoax route are just messing about?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #8728 on: Tuesday, November 30, 2021, 12:25:26 »

I have seen a few on there, I just unfollow them because they end up liking and retweeting garbage from all of the usual suspects and clogging up my timeline with conspiricy theories..

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #8729 on: Tuesday, November 30, 2021, 12:37:42 »

You are saying it as if it's a surprise.

I can just about understand why people might not want to get any vaccine, perhaps they have had bad experiences in the past with vaccines, are afraid of getting something that hasn't had years of testing etc (even though effectively it has) and are waiting to see longer term results etc. But the whole Covid is a hoax thing, I just can't get my head around. It would have to have been mind bogglingly well planned with billions of people in on the it for it to be a hoax. Surely the people that are going down the hoax route are just messing about?

Those that peddle it and ensure it continues are usually doing do for money - hence why a couple of low cost random drugs have been thrown into the mix at times.  Just enough of a link to a shred of truth that you can then weave a ridiculous lie around.  There isn't any irony that you have a combination of conspiracy theories being pushed that can't/co-exist - it's all a hoax as part of some new world order, and there are cheap drugs available to cure it.
Pages: 1 ... 579 580 581 [582] 583 584 585 ... 629   Go Up
Print
Jump to: