Pages: 1 ... 560 561 562 [563] 564 565 566 ... 629   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Coronavirus  (Read 1194827 times)
Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #8430 on: Friday, September 3, 2021, 17:52:02 »

A pity that we don't have separate orifices for breathing & communicating and ingesting food and more importantly drink.
Could then keep a face covering & quaff an ale or two at the same time.
Then again a lot more people in recent times sound a lot more muffled when they are talking and sat down. So maybe they know something I don't.

Anyway, I'm assuming that there are more nasties out there at the moment that are finishing off greater than the hundred odd a day that Covid is managing?
Is there any mileage in still publishing the death toll?
Of much more interest would be a detailed breakdown in terms of no jabs, single jab, doubled jabbed and age range.
All for a third jab for the over 50's and most vulnerable & don't understand the dithering over a final decision.
Appreciate that the potential impact of having a flu jab plus another Covid jab in close proximity time wise might need to be looked into.

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
Flashheart

« Reply #8431 on: Friday, September 3, 2021, 18:02:22 »

My daughter's been jabbed.

Partly because she has pre-existing conditions, and partly because it's been subsidized by the British government so our spawn gets priority out here.

Good thing I had the foresight to be born in Britain.
Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #8432 on: Friday, September 3, 2021, 18:18:22 »

Learn something new everyday FH.
Cambodia looks to to be leading the way in your part of the world.

The UK will be giving 4m jabs to Australia apparently.
I guess that helping to free up movement is seen as being in the national interest.

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
Flashheart

« Reply #8433 on: Friday, September 3, 2021, 18:29:38 »

I guess that helping to free up movement is seen as being in the national interest.

Oh, yeah. They're not doing it out of altruism.
Hunk

« Reply #8434 on: Monday, September 20, 2021, 20:16:24 »

US to allow fully vaccinated passengers to travel from the beginning of November.

While this is obviously big news for people like me who have a stake in the issue of US/UK travel, it’s also a sign that we may be reaching a new world where the stark realities of Covid are accepted. Covid is still a genuine issue but we’ve probably reached a point where it and it’s consequences are accepted as something we have to deal with; I can’t imagine the decision to reverse the closing of the trans-Atlantic corridor is something that Covid will be affect in the future
Shrivvy Road

« Reply #8435 on: Tuesday, September 21, 2021, 08:38:50 »

I agree

The fact that there have been 18 days between posts regarding covid on here speaks volumes as well
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #8436 on: Tuesday, September 21, 2021, 08:45:28 »

When do we think the news will stop their daily Covid numbers updates?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Hunk

« Reply #8437 on: Tuesday, September 21, 2021, 09:18:06 »

When do we think the news will stop their daily Covid numbers updates?

Unfortunately I can't see that happening in the near future with winter looming. If flu deaths and covid deaths even each other out by, let's say Feb, then I think that'll be when they stop.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #8438 on: Tuesday, September 21, 2021, 09:23:04 »

Unfortunately I can't see that happening in the near future with winter looming. If flu deaths and covid deaths even each other out by, let's say Feb, then I think that'll be when they stop.

That's what I think also Hunk.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #8439 on: Friday, October 8, 2021, 07:34:20 »

My wife had her 3rd booster jab yesterday, and her arm is worse after this one over the previous two.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #8440 on: Friday, October 8, 2021, 08:29:45 »

My dad's got his on Saturday.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #8441 on: Friday, October 8, 2021, 09:10:37 »

luck of the draw I'd say

first stab, didn't even know she's done it. genuinly.

second stab, bled a bit, needed a plaster and it bruised up. But I did get a sticker for being a 'brave boy'
Hunk

« Reply #8442 on: Friday, October 8, 2021, 11:40:15 »

I've had the Moderna jabs. First one my arm really hurt for a good 5 days afterwards but other than that, no side effects. Second jab I was worried about as I'd heard that if you've had covid between the first and the second (as I did) the side effects can be worse. And so it proved. Arm didn't hurt but two days after the jab I felt the same as when I had covid. Only lasted 12 or so hours but it was a bit scary. Got over it quickly though
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #8443 on: Friday, October 8, 2021, 11:45:36 »

the good thing is you should now be better protected than just having jabs
Hunk

« Reply #8444 on: Friday, October 8, 2021, 11:46:46 »

the good thing is you should now be better protected than just having jabs

I'm as thoroughly protected as is possible, I'd say
Pages: 1 ... 560 561 562 [563] 564 565 566 ... 629   Go Up
Print
Jump to: