Pages: 1 ... 563 564 565 [566] 567 568 569 ... 629   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Coronavirus  (Read 1188434 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #8475 on: Sunday, October 31, 2021, 12:54:07 »

Sad

really feel for you Dean. I hope it gets better soon
Shrivvy Road

« Reply #8476 on: Sunday, October 31, 2021, 13:00:36 »

It's great now tbf really picked up but the testing side is absolute crazy still. Cheers Batch, we will get there but it's certainly taken it's toll on my mental health at times that's for sure
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #8477 on: Monday, November 1, 2021, 12:34:10 »

I thought you did a great job in explaining for me Dean - was fairly straight forward apart from those pesky airlines throwing spanners in the works.  Hopefully I didn't tax you too much other than the obvious Cheesy

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Shrivvy Road

« Reply #8478 on: Monday, November 1, 2021, 13:02:55 »

No not at all Berni it was fairly easy  Smiley Hope we can catch up maybe soon to discuss next years for You
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #8479 on: Tuesday, November 2, 2021, 21:06:07 »

Greece has got tough on the unvaccinated.

Must show Covid passport to enter any shop or institution, other than a supermarket or pharmacy. Unvaccinated employees, private or public, must have 2 tests per week. Any shop or premises found to have an unauthorised, unvaccinated person inside will be fined €10,000
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #8480 on: Wednesday, November 3, 2021, 07:54:22 »

Greece has got tough on the unvaccinated.

Must show Covid passport to enter any shop or institution, other than a supermarket or pharmacy. Unvaccinated employees, private or public, must have 2 tests per week. Any shop or premises found to have an unauthorised, unvaccinated person inside will be fined €10,000
That’s all well and good but how sustainable is that? I think it’s pretty much accepted that the vaccine protection reduces over time so are they soon going shun anyone that had both jabs a year ago or hasn’t had a booster?

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #8481 on: Wednesday, November 3, 2021, 07:57:04 »

Same as every other country, I presume. They’ll hope it’ll eventually just go away!
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #8482 on: Wednesday, November 3, 2021, 09:07:39 »

Same as every other country, I presume. They’ll hope it’ll eventually just go away!

This might be a ridiculous statement but won't the Virus' effect weaken through time? It's never really going to go away is it, like flu?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #8483 on: Wednesday, November 3, 2021, 09:24:53 »

I think that’s what everyone is hoping for. Never ending vaccine boosters aren’t the answer.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #8484 on: Wednesday, November 3, 2021, 09:37:18 »

No not at all Berni it was fairly easy  Smiley Hope we can catch up maybe soon to discuss next years for You

Yep - we are around the right date now to get things booked up

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #8485 on: Wednesday, November 3, 2021, 10:43:51 »

me and the Mrs have the 'rona

must have picked it up in Tenerife.

all good so far

Had confirmation today that I have the virus hence me asking about what symptoms you had.
I felt pretty rough on Sunday & Monday but slightly better now.
For those interested in what symptoms I had incase they get ill are as follows, Continuous dry cough, no taste, tight chest, banging headache, slightly runny nose and feeling hot and cold like you have the Flu.
I'm double jabbed and had the Flu jab a couple of weeks ago.

So, give no fucks
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #8486 on: Wednesday, November 3, 2021, 10:59:36 »

sounds worse than what we have symptom wise.

rest up, don't underestimate how knackered even a mild dose can make you

hope you feel better soon

as I said, the initial symptoms for us I would have put a wedge on it being a simple cold. though since yesterday I've now list taste/smell..
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #8487 on: Wednesday, November 3, 2021, 11:11:54 »

Cheers Batch, it's an interesting thread to see what symptoms other posters have and to be able to compare. I did notice a good week ago I was getting a tight chest so that may have been the first signs of it attacking my immune system.

Lack of taste is damn annoying as you try and eat the foods you normally find tasty to make you feel better but get no flavour at all😡

So, give no fucks
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #8488 on: Wednesday, November 3, 2021, 11:29:06 »

Cheers Batch, it's an interesting thread to see what symptoms other posters have and to be able to compare. I did notice a good week ago I was getting a tight chest so that may have been the first signs of it attacking my immune system.

Lack of taste is damn annoying as you try and eat the foods you normally find tasty to make you feel better but get no flavour at all😡

Why don't you eat the foods you normally hate, as in theory with no flavour you will find them as appetising as the tastier foods?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #8489 on: Wednesday, November 3, 2021, 11:31:38 »

It's all in the mind and texture & colour is everything😀

So, give no fucks
Pages: 1 ... 563 564 565 [566] 567 568 569 ... 629   Go Up
Print
Jump to: