Pages: 1 ... 41 42 43 [44] 45 46   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town v The Slavetraders Official Matchday Thread  (Read 128890 times)
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #645 on: Friday, November 21, 2014, 07:51:27 »

I hate the 'Who's Biggest, Who's Best' arguments. City have bigger attendances than us and have done for quite a while. They have also been more successful than us in recent years and have the backing of a multi millionaire, who's more than happy to spunk millions in his quest to see them in the top flight. Good luck to them.

It's All Good..............
stfc1975

Ignore
« Reply #646 on: Friday, November 21, 2014, 08:06:58 »

City fan at work moaned like fuck Monday about how we were cheats and the ref was shit. Come in today and he's now moaning we didn't have enough cameras in the ground.

Never known such a bitter bunch of cunts.
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #647 on: Friday, November 21, 2014, 08:23:35 »

With 3 stands, and being top of the league they're selling out

Changed for you
Am sure if they had only 3 stands last term they wouldn't have been anywhere near selling out
STFCforeigner

Ignore
« Reply #648 on: Friday, November 21, 2014, 08:45:21 »

I'm so glad this man isn't our manager. If only the lino was Jesus Christ himself, justice would have been served.

Twat.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/30134547
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #649 on: Friday, November 21, 2014, 09:06:56 »

Hahaha. He gets better. He can go on and on about right and left hands if he wants. I suspect they might have had the free kick if Elliott hadn't stuck the nut in.

Not sure the linesman needs to be Jesus. Probably just needs to have a body and neck so he can look around Wilbraham even if the big duffer was in his way.
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #650 on: Friday, November 21, 2014, 09:07:18 »

Whilst the cameras didn't capture the incident, it did show that the ref was looking straight at the incident, who blew up straight away.

He then double checked with the lino, who was virtually in line with the incident, and then sent off Elliott.

Just because the cameras didn't pick up the incident, it doesn't mean it didn't happen, and the referee saw it and deemed it a sending off offence. End of.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #651 on: Friday, November 21, 2014, 09:09:02 »

Whilst the cameras didn't capture the incident, it did show that the ref was looking straight at the incident, who blew up straight away.

He then double checked with the lino, who was virtually in line with the incident, and then sent off Elliott.

Just because the cameras didn't pick up the incident, it doesn't mean it didn't happen, and the referee saw it and deemed it a sending off offence. End of.

Ahhh but he has no history of it so can't possibly of done it. That's what the bloke who didn't see it says anyway so it must be true.
Arnold Corns

« Reply #652 on: Friday, November 21, 2014, 09:24:16 »

So as I understand Cotterill, the linesman, 4th official and ref didn't see it and neither did he. The officials decided to red card for an offence none of them saw?

The appeal wasn't dismissed on a technicality - it was dismissed because there was no video evidence to say the officials made a mistake.
The bloke is a complete twat. Glad we turned him down when he applied for the job at Swindon.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #653 on: Friday, November 21, 2014, 09:29:22 »

It's clear from the video that the ref was looking right at it the whole time.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #654 on: Friday, November 21, 2014, 09:36:47 »

I'm so glad this man isn't our manager. If only the lino was Jesus Christ himself, justice would have been served.

Twat.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/30134547

Oh my days is this guy for real? Talk about someone who has lost the plot.

Is his flimsy defence really Wade Elliot never headbutted Stephens because he has never done it before? He aimed his head backwards at Stephens, that's violent conduct, that's a red card. Simple as that.

The guy is an absolute tea pot.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #655 on: Friday, November 21, 2014, 09:41:59 »

Meanwhile, how's their preparation going for their next top-of-the-table clash tomorrow? Not distracted at all? Totally focused on avoiding a blip becoming a serious wobble? OTIB will be hilarious if they lose to Preston.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #656 on: Friday, November 21, 2014, 09:53:01 »

Thor, if you're watching, you know it's time!!
Sir Pissalot

« Reply #657 on: Friday, November 21, 2014, 09:59:02 »

Oh my days is this guy for real? Talk about someone who has lost the plot.

Is his flimsy defence really Wade Elliot never headbutted Stephens because he has never done it before? He aimed his head backwards at Stephens, that's violent conduct, that's a red card. Simple as that.

The guy is an absolute tea pot.

I stopped watching the clip when he said "...we haven't got time to dwell on it..."!    Doh

Unbelievable !
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #658 on: Friday, November 21, 2014, 10:06:52 »

I stopped watching the clip when he said "...we haven't got time to dwell on it..."!    Doh

Unbelievable !

We haven't got time to dwell on it, yet i've just spent all week and the last 3 minutes of this interview speaking about it!!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
adje

Ignore
« Reply #659 on: Friday, November 21, 2014, 10:25:34 »

To think some people wanted him here once upon a time

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 43 [44] 45 46   Go Up
Print
Jump to: