Pages: 1 ... 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town v The Slavetraders Official Matchday Thread  (Read 128844 times)
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #615 on: Thursday, November 20, 2014, 12:30:57 »

Shitty fail in Elliott red card appeal Cheesy

http://swindonlinksport.com/swindon_sports_news/cityappealfail

No excuses now is there you shitheads.

Queue MASSIVE kneejerk reaction on OTIB calling us cheats blah blah blah.

I wont bother reading that pile of crap, but do they think we managed the adjudication panel then?
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #616 on: Thursday, November 20, 2014, 12:42:19 »

I wont bother reading that pile of crap, but do they think we managed the adjudication panel then?
Yes because the Football League love Swindon Wink

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Exiled Bob

Likes a moan

Ignore
« Reply #617 on: Thursday, November 20, 2014, 12:45:09 »

Cotterill's a knob.

Cotterill told www.bcfc.co.uk: "This decision does not support the implication of guilt, more that the video evidence available to us was not conducive for the panel to be able to overturn the referee's decision. It's hugely frustrating and unjust that Wade will now serve a three-match ban.

The video evidence was inconclusive - as anyone who has seen it could confirm. Yet he claimed that he'd watched it 4 times and it proved that Elliot was innocent. He also admitted he hadn't seen the incident apart from on the video so how he can claim that it is unjust shows what a prick he is. Pity a game wasn't added on to the ban to really rub it in.....
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #618 on: Thursday, November 20, 2014, 12:54:47 »

The level of mongularity on there makes thisis look measured....there's a thread, where they think that they shouldn't debate players/tactics etc on OTIB, because opposition spies are reading it in order to gain an insight into how to beat them  Smiley

Marvellous  Smiley
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #619 on: Thursday, November 20, 2014, 13:08:40 »

Cotterill's a knob.

The video evidence was inconclusive - as anyone who has seen it could confirm. Yet he claimed that he'd watched it 4 times and it proved that Elliot was innocent. He also admitted he hadn't seen the incident apart from on the video so how he can claim that it is unjust shows what a prick he is. Pity a game wasn't added on to the ban to really rub it in.....

That's about right. Was just about to write exactly the same Bob.

Maybe Cotterill should have showed the football league the video he watched 4 times, there would have been no doubt then. Oh, wait a minute!
Flashheart

« Reply #620 on: Thursday, November 20, 2014, 13:15:49 »

I'm flipping annoyed about the injustice of this. What ever happened to innocent until proven guilty, it seems the opposite here, you must be guilty as we can't prove otherwise.

He was found guilty by the ref and lino you feeble minded tool.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #621 on: Thursday, November 20, 2014, 13:50:39 »

He was found guilty by the ref and lino you Fucking thick yokel.

Made it more street speak for you.
Outletred

Ignore
« Reply #622 on: Thursday, November 20, 2014, 13:53:56 »

i work in Bristol and they are fuming over it  Girl Giggle

kerry red

« Reply #623 on: Thursday, November 20, 2014, 14:38:58 »

They didn't actually write 'flipping' did they?

Strong stuff indeed
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #624 on: Thursday, November 20, 2014, 14:59:29 »

Well the oracle has spoken, apparently they consulted him before rejecting the appeal!!  Curly Withers said it was a definite sending off, saw it in the tea leaves!!
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #625 on: Thursday, November 20, 2014, 15:54:05 »

Cotterill has suggested it can't be a red card because Elliott has no history of head butting. Shall we ignore the fact he ended O'Halloran's career with a leg breaking challenge?
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #626 on: Thursday, November 20, 2014, 16:11:44 »

I don't think so. I've no history of shitting my pants, but its bound to happen along the line somewhere.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #627 on: Thursday, November 20, 2014, 16:23:04 »

Wade Elliott isn't stupid, he knew what he was doing and was possibly hoping for a reaction similar to that of Alex Pritchard's at Ashton Gate last season when he cynically hacked him down.

Stephens is all over Elliott so if he tries to sneak a little bit of contact on him then he might have hoped for Stephens to lash out like Pritchard did.
« Last Edit: Thursday, November 20, 2014, 16:26:12 by Costanza » Logged
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #628 on: Thursday, November 20, 2014, 16:30:08 »

Wade Elliott isn't stupid, he knew what he was doing and was possibly hoping for a reaction similar to that of Alex Pritchard's at Ashton Gate last season when he cynically hacked him down last season.

Stephens is all over Elliott so if he tries to sneak a little bit of contact on him then he might have hoped for Stephens to lash out like Pritchard did.
Spot on. Elliott was being called a clever pro last year when he managed to get Pritch to retaliate. Experience over youth. Pritchard too petulant. Blah blah! There's no way either that that little shove would have caused a grown man to fall to the ground but hey it's us who are the play actors remember. Doesn't happen in Brizzle.

That similar tactics this season have blown up in his face is such a shame.
« Last Edit: Thursday, November 20, 2014, 17:57:00 by Paolo69 » Logged
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #629 on: Thursday, November 20, 2014, 17:40:11 »

I don't think so. I've no history of shitting my pants,

I find that hard to beleive.

Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46   Go Up
Print
Jump to: