Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 15   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Get Cooper fucking out of here  (Read 43406 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #135 on: Wednesday, March 12, 2014, 14:06:58 »

Disagree with some of that reg. There is an intermediate between total football passing and hoofball. Why can't we try it sometimes when plan a is failing..

Oh and did my ears deceive me, or were the town end chanting "boring boring" at one point. I could be totally wrong, there were to few singing to hear it clearly Smiley
Benzel

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #136 on: Wednesday, March 12, 2014, 14:12:06 »

They definitely were.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: Wednesday, March 12, 2014, 14:12:41 »

Apparently people were leaving the DRS at half time? If so that's bizarre
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: Wednesday, March 12, 2014, 14:38:31 »

Half time pie?

Perhaps they moved because all the action was at one end 
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #139 on: Wednesday, March 12, 2014, 14:42:18 »

There were also a few seats around me where ST holders didn't show up. This has happenned a few games in a row now. I expected them to be back for the Wolves game as it was probably the most attractive we had left.
People are also getting more and more vocal around me in the DRS and its not positive.
I'm nowhere near happy with what I've seen this year but I'd like to see where we are at X Mas before hitting the panic button.
jutty274

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: Wednesday, March 12, 2014, 16:26:38 »

Apparently people were leaving the DRS at half time? If so that's bizarre
They were going to your surprise birthday party
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: Wednesday, March 12, 2014, 17:02:08 »

I understand and appreciate that Swindon's sudden dip in form and ideas is worryingly but it still feels a tad harsh on Cooper at this moment in time. He deserves the whole campaign and I don't think that'll jeopardise our division status and if we're all truthful we know that a new manager wouldn't enhance the possibility of promotion either.

The appointment of Mark Cooper has, to me, always felt temporary and I wouldn't be surprised if he left or returned to the assistant role once the season is done anyway even if Swindon enjoy a comfortable run-in.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: Wednesday, March 12, 2014, 17:48:37 »

He deserves the whole campaign and I don't think that'll jeopardise our division status.

That is highly likely to hinge around our visits to strugglers, Tranmere, Carlisle and Notts County....although Coventry could easily slide, and so could be pivotal.  Potentially we'll need to win one of these...they'll likely be desperate.
kerry red

« Reply #143 on: Wednesday, March 12, 2014, 17:55:59 »

Don't forget Warsaw are also dropping like a stone.

I know many of us have the jitters but I honestly don't think we'll be near the bottom 4
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #144 on: Wednesday, March 12, 2014, 18:05:52 »

That is highly likely to hinge around our visits to strugglers, Tranmere, Carlisle and Notts County....although Coventry could easily slide, and so could be pivotal.  Potentially we'll need to win one of these...they'll likely be desperate.

Too many scenarios need to happen for us to be anything close to worried. I admit that we could easily plummet downwards but 21st-24th? I can't see it.

Finishing above Bristol City would be nice though.
Flashheart

« Reply #145 on: Wednesday, March 12, 2014, 18:12:26 »

To go down we will have to be overtaken by Port Vale, Bradford , Sheffield United, Gillingham, Coventry , Bristol City, Crawley, Colchester, Oldham, Carlisle, Stevenage AND Tranmere.

Behave.
DMR

« Reply #146 on: Wednesday, March 12, 2014, 18:22:01 »

4 weeks ago I thought Reg was on the wind up, but it's not beyond the realms of comprehension now - we are unbelievably wank.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #147 on: Wednesday, March 12, 2014, 18:24:01 »

4 weeks ago I thought Reg was on the wind up, but it's not beyond the realms of comprehension now - we are unbelievably wank.

We're not alone though.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #148 on: Wednesday, March 12, 2014, 18:52:34 »

About 5 weeks ago I highlighted that there wasn't much difference between most of the sides in this league...with the notable exception of Wolves and a lesser extent Brentford, pointing out, that Shitty although in the drop zone, were realistically 3 or so wins for them and 3 or so defeats for us apart. 

At the time, some of the usual suspects suggested a loss of plot on my part....nevertheless it's a very realistic possibility, they'll be 3 adrift of us come Saturday, as opposed to the 17 at the time.

I think we'll get the handful of points necessary, but it might be messy, and seat belts should be fastened for a bumpy landing at season's end.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #149 on: Wednesday, March 12, 2014, 19:08:41 »

Feel free to quote my reasonably relaxed attitude towards the final 10 games Reg... but 21st-24th? Again, can't see it. Too many scenarios.

The only teams to pull out are Sheffield United and Bristol City who shouldn't have been down there in the first place.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 15   Go Up
Print
Jump to: