Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 20   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Kevin MacDonald  (Read 34156 times)
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 20:48:40 »

Do you reckon he fancies a loan move?  Smiley

Someone asked him, and he said wheres matt ritchie haha
Bukkake Regiment

« Reply #91 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 20:51:44 »

Solid but uninspiring appointment. But then again how do you follow on from Paolo? Fully behind him though, let's see if he can get us up.
tans

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 20:52:54 »

Andreas Weimann

@andiweimann: Congratulations on Kevin mac for getting the Swindon job ! Gave me my debut for villa and a brilliant coach !
jonah

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 20:54:11 »

Am happy with this appointment - don't know much about the chap but am encouraged by the positive vibes coming from some of the Villa.....

Some of the Twatter responses are embarrassing.... Hope KMac has a proverbial thick skin!

Welcome KMac  Clap

Wiltshire boy born and bred - long in arm thick in 'ead.......
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 20:54:37 »

not knowing anything about the guy until a google search and a chat to some vila mates says to me it is a pretty solid appointment. Good connections within the game and a decent pedigree learning off some decent managers.

This to me is a bit like Clark at WBA. Learnt off some decent managers and worked at some top clubs so is now trying his hand at full time management.

Thinking about it i'm quite happy. Tisdale would have been a nice appointment too but in good stfc tradition we've given someone a chance. Let's hope he continues PDC's work and builds on it.

welcome

Bewster

We fucking love you Gumbo!

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 20:55:08 »

Not really any view, not unhappy but not inspired. Could bring the organisition and stability we need.

What is his fave cheese ?
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 20:57:46 »

TEF Braces itself for...

MacDonald, it's MacDonald.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 20:59:57 »

Reg - your thoughts on this appointment and your expectations for the rest of the season?

I posted them a while back,  but to repeat myself, seems like a decent appointment given the situation.

No idea how it might pan out for the rest of the season, but we needed someone in to steady the ship. We also need some players to have any chance, and again there's not much time for that to happen.
lambourn red

« Reply #98 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 21:00:43 »

The big questions we need answering tomorrow ; what is his favourite cheese and what is his political persuasion
tans

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 21:06:00 »

Discodazr thinks Mark Cooper is being appointed as assistant. Ex Peterborough manager
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 21:07:10 »

Is it Kev Mac? KMC? Huh??

Clems Army!
lambourn red

« Reply #101 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 21:10:07 »

Discodazr thinks Mark Cooper is being appointed as assistant. Ex Peterborough manager

I can't see it he has just been installed as Telford manager 4 weeks ago
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 21:15:58 »

Well done to the new board. Obviously the proof will be in the results but sounds like a good honest appointment and a top bloke (yeah I know - night be too nice etc etc). Would have been easy to go with a run of the mill "failed" manager and piss the fans off or the opposite track of a headline grabber like Wright to try and get the fans on board. Glad they went for neither and for the first time in a few weeks I have a smile on my face when thinking about STFC.

Now can't wait for Saturday.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 21:16:40 »

Brace yourselves: I'm about to give Jed some credit for something.

I was very critical a few days back when the news broke that the new board had not started selecting potential management candidates.  [Link here.]  Well he's certainly turned it around very quickly since then.  We needed a manager quickly; they went out and got one.  Minimum of fuss.  Impressed with that.
brocklesby red

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 21:16:47 »

Good appointment on paper,should have plenty of contacts and hopefully we can pick up some young players at the end of the season from Villa and Sunderland who we can develop.Was worried that it was going to be a tried and failed ex manager but more than pleased with MacDonald
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 20   Go Up
Print
Jump to: