Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 20   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Kevin MacDonald  (Read 34040 times)
lambourn red

« Reply #75 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 20:37:33 »

With his contacts he won't be needing a personal agent to go and find players , a good safe appointment will be interesting to see who brings in as his back room staff
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 20:38:42 »

@RealMarc12: Buzzing for Kev mac at Swindon! Hope it goes well for him! What a guy!

Marc Albrighton

Good feeling when players comment.

Happy with this.
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 20:39:39 »

@RealMarc12: Buzzing for Kev mac at Swindon! Hope it goes well for him! What a guy!

Marc Albrighton

Do you reckon he fancies a loan move?  Smiley
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 20:40:47 »

Reg - your thoughts on this appointment and your expectations for the rest of the season?
animalwilliams

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 20:41:09 »

I seem to recall him having quite long curly dark hair, when he was with the Scousers. Only a squad player, that might reflect his character a bit, having spent years as a backroom man.

Replaced in the side by a guy named Steve McMahon.
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 20:41:19 »

will be interesting to see who brings in as his back room staff

Can we have another Mc to go with our growing band? Gary McAllister?
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 20:42:52 »

Amazing what a single action can do to change the general mood. I include myself in that. That probably makes me fickle. I am just hugely relieved.
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 20:43:33 »

That may not be as far fetched as it sounds. I do hope he brings in his own team.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 20:44:01 »

Mac, it's Mac.
Bukkake Regiment

« Reply #84 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 20:44:18 »

I want to know what Graham Turner has to say about him first.
We need a Graham Turner gif. The one of him kicking off at the end of the home game against them last season.
Swindon Please Win

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 20:45:02 »

Marc Albrighton

Things like that are making me even happier with this appointment.
Bukkake Regiment

« Reply #86 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 20:45:54 »

So what Villa players can we get in on loan then?
Please not Daniel Johnson, one of the worst players I've ever seen. He was on loan at Yeovil earlier in the season and played against us at the County Ground, subbed off early in the game and sent back to Villa soon after.
« Last Edit: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 20:50:01 by Visočan » Logged
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 20:46:53 »

http://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/news/article/collinsagreatappointment-686711.aspx

FORMER Aston Villa striker James Collins is looking forward to being reunited with Kevin MacDonald following the Scotsman’s appointment at The County Ground.

He said: “I have worked with him before and I think it is a great appointment for the Club.

“Kevin will do well for Swindon Town and I know what he’s about. He is a great coach and I first met him when I was 14-years old in the youth system at Aston Villa. I played under him for the Villa reserves and he will get the best out of the players.

“The appointment will give everyone a lift. It is a fresh start for the Club and we’re all looking forward to getting into training on Friday and getting things going.”

Helps get the squad in the right frame of mind.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 20:48:09 »

http://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/news/article/kmicannotwait-686678.aspx

NEW Swindon Town manager Kevin MacDonald ‘cannot wait’ to get life at The County Ground underway.

The 52-year old will be at the training ground to meet the Town players for the first time on Friday morning ahead of Saturday’s League One clash against Coventry City at The Ricoh Arena.

Speaking of his appointment, MacDonald said: “I am proud to become manager of Swindon Town and delighted that Jed McCrory and his new Board at Swindon have shown such faith in me. I cannot wait to get cracking with the job in hand.

“The Club is in a good position in League One but the players and everyone connected with the team now have to apply themselves to achieve the best possible finish to this season and beyond.”
MacDonald will be introduced to the media after training on Friday at The County Ground.

SleafordRobin

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 20:48:25 »

Really happy with this appointment!!

Judging by the Villa comments, we could have a diamond here.  Although only assistant at Villa, it sounds like he was the backbone & the players loved him, similar situation as Clarke at Chelsea & Poyet at Leeds etc. It went wrong when they left.

Welcome Kmac, now get us up!!!
« Last Edit: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 20:50:11 by SleafordRobin » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 20   Go Up
Print
Jump to: