Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Champions League Final ft. Daily Mail readers  (Read 21469 times)
dporter

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: Saturday, May 19, 2012, 22:02:49 »

Fucking joke they let that cunt lift the cup

Only John Terry could do that! The result tonight showed they can succeed without him! Tosser!
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: Saturday, May 19, 2012, 22:09:20 »

White power !

* AtSibk4CAAAMblY.jpg (47.05 KB, 600x803 - viewed 113 times.)
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: Saturday, May 19, 2012, 22:21:10 »

Cole and Cahill were immense tonight. Impressed with the centre backs managing so long on return from injury too! Undecided on the Tarry thing. Part of me agrees he's jumping into the limelight when others are more deserving. Another part of me thinks that if we'd won the League One play off and Greer had done the same thing then we'd have loved it.

Either way, congratulations to Chelsea!
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: Saturday, May 19, 2012, 22:30:59 »

It was a gallant effort by the 13 Chelsea men who played tonight.

tans aside (as he's a one man wrecking crew), I can't understand why people are so desperate to lament their achievement.
Swindon Please Win

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: Saturday, May 19, 2012, 22:32:26 »

Fair play to them, Bayern were completely on top but they won it in so they don't care and an English side beat a German team on penalties? no way.

Also John Terry you cunt, you did nothing in that final, you nearly cost Chelsea agaisnt Barcalona and you were shit agaisnt Napoli stop celebrating like you've scored the last minute winner. Remember the likes of Scholes and Keane didn't want a medal in '99 because they thought they didn't deserve it.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #95 on: Saturday, May 19, 2012, 22:56:40 »

Probably the wrost winners since Steau Bucharest. Chelsea were absolute dogshit. Its just typical of when a decent team plays a shit team - beware of set pieces - one corner in 90, one goal.
Terry is still a cunt - probably thinks he won it for them.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: Saturday, May 19, 2012, 22:58:48 »

A bit a daylight robbery is good for the game as far as I'm concerned.

Chelsea clearly knew that they couldn't match Bayern on ability.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: Saturday, May 19, 2012, 23:03:42 »

Chelsea Deserve it. 3-1 down at Napoli, 2-1 down against Barcelona. They've battled hard and defended gallantly for 3 games in a row now, with a squad shorn of many big players, and come out on top.

Aside from John Terry, they don't have any really dislikable players do they? Cole can't keep it in his pants and Drogba can be a bit pantomime, but both have been colossal in the final and the semi's. All credit to them. To say they don't deserve it is churlish and, frankly, wrong.

Things get better but they never get good
adje

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: Saturday, May 19, 2012, 23:12:01 »

Terry gets to lift the Champions League trophy-the day football died.

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: Saturday, May 19, 2012, 23:13:54 »

Spot on Adje
Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: Saturday, May 19, 2012, 23:18:16 »

Wonder if Terry will keep Di Matteo as his assistant next season?

Watching him then Abramovich lift the trophy was enough for me to fill a charity bag full of vomit, loathsome cunt
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: Saturday, May 19, 2012, 23:43:51 »

Oh dear, twitching crook Redknapp misses out on the England job AND the champions league as mighty spurs are bombed out in fourth.

I won't sleep tonight knowing that!

Clems Army!
Barry Scott

« Reply #102 on: Saturday, May 19, 2012, 23:53:22 »

Chelsea Deserve it. 3-1 down at Napoli, 2-1 down against Barcelona. They've battled hard and defended gallantly for 3 games in a row now, with a squad shorn of many big players, and come out on top.

Aside from John Terry, they don't have any really dislikable players do they? Cole can't keep it in his pants and Drogba can be a bit pantomime, but both have been colossal in the final and the semi's. All credit to them. To say they don't deserve it is churlish and, frankly, wrong.

Good post. I agree entirely. Although I don't actually have any dislike for Terry.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: Sunday, May 20, 2012, 04:07:31 »

Cole and Cahill were immense tonight. Impressed with the centre backs managing so long on return from injury too! Undecided on the Tarry thing. Part of me agrees he's jumping into the limelight when others are more deserving. Another part of me thinks that if we'd won the League One play off and Greer had done the same thing then we'd have loved it.

Either way, congratulations to Chelsea!

I think Greers sending off was a tackle or attempt to get the ball which went horrendously wrong. Where as Terry deliberately kicked out at someone. Both violent conduct but not the same.

I dont know who actually made the decision to allow him to lift the trophy. If the players decided and agreed to let him do it - then fair enough.

I dont think Chelsea would have won with Terry in there tonight!!
stfcinbmth

« Reply #104 on: Sunday, May 20, 2012, 06:05:39 »

Oh fuck they won it then
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11   Go Up
Print
Jump to: