Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Champions League Final ft. Daily Mail readers  (Read 21286 times)
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: Sunday, May 20, 2012, 06:59:11 »

cannot stand John Terry, that is all

I come from a land down-under
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: Sunday, May 20, 2012, 07:29:23 »

I think Greers sending off was a tackle or attempt to get the ball which went horrendously wrong.
Bollocks.

[url width=594 height=590]http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Deon+Burton+Charlton+Athletic+v+Swindon+Town+BQXgVgwNVBjl.jpg[/url]
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: Sunday, May 20, 2012, 07:45:58 »

Bollocks.

Looks more like stomach.
otanswell

Fuck em all...

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: Sunday, May 20, 2012, 08:08:23 »

Happened to come across Paul Terry (johns brother) on Twitter last night who was saying how proud of his brother he was. I replyed saying why, he didn't play yet hes lapping it up. Woke up to a private message from him telling me to fuck off and that I'm a cunt. Didn't take me long to remind him about Dale Roberts suicide in said reply.

The family is absolute scum and the Germans should do a Terry Holocaust

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: Sunday, May 20, 2012, 08:38:46 »

Terry is he Chelsea team captain so had every right to lift the trophy

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
thedarkprince

Hubba-hubba

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: Sunday, May 20, 2012, 08:41:43 »

And had played his part in getting them to the final. Now I don't like the guy but if roles were reversed I'd be celebrating like a loon too.
fatbasher

« Reply #111 on: Sunday, May 20, 2012, 08:44:34 »

A bit a daylight robbery is good for the game as far as I'm concerned.

Chelsea clearly knew that they couldn't match Bayern on ability.

Payback for Leeds Fans.

I seem to remember a certain Bayern Munich being played off the park in the European cup at the Parc Des Princes back in the early 70's under Don Revie only to be hit with two break away sucker punch goals.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: Sunday, May 20, 2012, 08:57:57 »

Defending is as a legitimate skill as attacking, just less interesting to watch. At least there weren't Chelsea  players rolling around and time-wasting.

Plus it gives the Germans a new experience, losing on penalties.

I think o-Tans went OTT mentioning Roberts too.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #113 on: Sunday, May 20, 2012, 09:02:50 »

Good post. I agree entirely. Although I don't actually have any dislike for Terry.

The fact that Swindon Town fans are so passionate about hating Terry is tragic.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: Sunday, May 20, 2012, 09:05:35 »

No it isn't.  What has being a Swindon fan got to do with thinking John Terry is a prick?
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: Sunday, May 20, 2012, 09:06:16 »

Melodrama on the TEF? No way!
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #116 on: Sunday, May 20, 2012, 09:19:39 »

No it isn't.  What has being a Swindon fan got to do with thinking John Terry is a prick?

That's not what I said, he may well be a vile prick and I understand why people dislike him. But a discussion about the CL Final in which he didn't play has turned into a discussion about John Terry lifting the trophy and that he shouldn't have a 'right' to do that. It'd be different if he was getting given Sports Personality of the Year but I just don't understand the massive outrage.

What has he done to upset Swindon fans so much? Leon Clarke I can understand, Joey Beauchamp even more so but John Terry? Good grief, why give a fuck if he lifts a trophy he had a hand in winning?

On topic, I thought Chelsea played exactly how I thought they would - to their strengths. I thought they would sneak it
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: Sunday, May 20, 2012, 09:26:25 »

Just wish I'd had the balls to stick a bet on after Napoli.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
cheltred69

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: Sunday, May 20, 2012, 09:29:59 »

Was some good defending by Chelsea last night and at least they tried to attack when they could in contrast to the Barca game where they just stuck 8 players along the back.
Bayern had plenty of opportunities to win it but just fluffed them, so have themselves to blame and can't really complain that were hard done by.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: Sunday, May 20, 2012, 09:40:06 »

That's not what I said, he may well be a vile prick and I understand why people dislike him. But a discussion about the CL Final in which he didn't play has turned into a discussion about John Terry lifting the trophy and that he shouldn't have a 'right' to do that. It'd be different if he was getting given Sports Personality of the Year but I just don't understand the massive outrage.

On sporting grounds, Terry should have lifted it and the Chelsea squad wanted him and Lampard to do it. No issues.

Laurent Blanc lifted a bigger trophy despite being suspended. No issues.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11   Go Up
Print
Jump to: