Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 12   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Fifa 12  (Read 25256 times)
jutty274

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: Saturday, October 1, 2011, 08:19:20 »

I just had a game of swindon vs swindon and the big bummer quits on me when im 2-0 up!
I had the same thing happen to me last night 2-0 up and then he quit. I also won another 2 & lost 1 to Shamrock rovers.
mrverve

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: Saturday, October 1, 2011, 11:08:42 »

If you hate it that bad you can change the defending back to last years style. But online is locked to the new style.

On the PS3? How do you do that?
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: Saturday, October 1, 2011, 11:31:09 »

I don't know bud I aint got it yet but it's there.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
mrverve

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: Saturday, October 1, 2011, 11:47:51 »

No probs, I'm getting it today so i'll have a look!!
Processed Beats

I drop beats from this processed meat.

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: Saturday, October 1, 2011, 12:09:04 »

Go to controller settings, scroll down and change Tactical Defending to Legacy Defending.

Just did it on mine because I got so frustrated!
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: Saturday, October 1, 2011, 14:09:48 »

Haha!

I asked because a friend of mine from when I was at school (with the surname Manning) announced he was moving to Florida the other day, so you must be related to him!

Well that was either me or my son.  I'm Paul he is Ryan.  Who are you?  Did you go to school with me?

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
mrverve

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: Saturday, October 1, 2011, 15:03:28 »

Go to controller settings, scroll down and change Tactical Defending to Legacy Defending.

Just did it on mine because I got so frustrated!

Thanks. I reckon I'll do the same  Cheesy
Arch Stanton

Wallowing in negativity

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: Saturday, October 1, 2011, 18:18:26 »

My copy arrived today, I like it... I don't go much for the online side of things, I played a few times on Fifa 11 but I got so hacked off with people disconnecting when they were on the receiving end of a beating....

The new defending is a bit difficult, but its good to have a challenge, defending was always too easy in previous games.

I like playing career manager, I always pick some obscure euro team to lead to glory, step forward this time KAA Gent, the next european powerhouse..... although I will fuck off as soon as I get a decent job offer.

Good to see the scouting returning this time, I hope to snare a few oddly name, system generated wonder kids for my youth team.

I take it this time that there's no option to put your own face on the be-a-pro? I couldn't find the feature if it does, I liked it last time, it was spookily lifelike... minus the footballing ability. But it was always a thrill seeing me clinched in a warm embrace with Alessandro Del Piero after bagging a hatrick for Juve in serie A.

Swindon-Town-FC.co.uk

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: Saturday, October 1, 2011, 18:52:48 »

Finding the new defending very difficult!

I take it this time that there's no option to put your own face on the be-a-pro?

This option is still there - once you've created your Virtual Pro, the 'Download Game Face' option appears in the VP menu.
Arch Stanton

Wallowing in negativity

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: Saturday, October 1, 2011, 19:05:57 »

Finding the new defending very difficult!

This option is still there - once you've created your Virtual Pro, the 'Download Game Face' option appears in the VP menu.

Cool, I'll be doing that later, cheers!

The defending is a real challenge, I gave away 2 penalties in my first game simply by pressing 'O' and hanging out a leg for the forward to collapse over...

But I'm not going back to the old mode! I'll master it...eventually..
Freddies Ferret

« Reply #100 on: Sunday, October 2, 2011, 07:38:07 »

Now I have had a few games I am starting to get the hang on defending. My form is a little inconsistent at the moment but I got to say that this is a brilliant FIFA installment. I am hooked on the head to head season mode! Superb idea!
Processed Beats

I drop beats from this processed meat.

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: Sunday, October 2, 2011, 09:17:04 »

Well that was either me or my son.  I'm Paul he is Ryan.  Who are you?  Did you go to school with me?

Yeah I was friends with Ryan at Dorcan haha.
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: Sunday, October 2, 2011, 15:15:46 »

I'm playing on 'Professional' and finding it quite tough with the new defending. I'm gonna stick at it though.

Coca Fola

« Reply #103 on: Sunday, October 2, 2011, 20:59:00 »

Ridehalgh's not on the game is he?
phelpsieboy

« Reply #104 on: Sunday, October 2, 2011, 21:03:35 »

Ridehalgh's not on the game is he?

Yea he is
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 12   Go Up
Print
Jump to: