Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 343   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Color Teevee Programs  (Read 1192109 times)
walcot red

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Wednesday, September 7, 2011, 13:37:22 »

The Walking Dead was great the second series starts around Halloween in the US worth a download/watch. House is awesome, wonder how they are going to start this new series though. Bones will back on as well. I love the autumn all the good programs start again
flammableBen

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Wednesday, September 7, 2011, 13:40:17 »

Think House is going to be set nearly a year after the last series with House coming out of prison and Cuddy gone (the actress left).

Think will almost definitely be the last series, Hugh Laurie isn't contracted on for any more afterwards, and let's be honest; it's been gettnig a bit silly (but still awesome)
walcot red

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Wednesday, September 7, 2011, 13:45:38 »

It's a shame that cuddy won't be in House anymore I watched it mainly due to how House, Cuddy and Wilson interacted. Hopefully they end it this series. Otherwise it may become another lost
Barry Scott

« Reply #48 on: Wednesday, September 7, 2011, 14:06:45 »

BBC Four are showing The Killing again.

Great for me as i've started my maternity leave and so have masses of time to fill.Of course i know who the killer is so some of the tension is lost,but its still great tv.

I watched that and it's definitely one of the best television series I've seen in a while.

I tried to watch the American one, but it didn't have the whole moody, dark, "Nordic Noir" feel that made The Killing so good. I actually thought after watching parts here and there that the characters were way less believable and it seemed to lack subtlety. It came across as less of an intelligent homage and more of a lazy copy.

Edit: Cuddy's gone from House?! I actually couldn't be bothered with this series, but with Thirteen leaving (I love her soooo much) Cuddy would be the only remaining sexual object. Boooo. 
mrverve

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Wednesday, September 7, 2011, 14:43:51 »

The Soprano's. Excellent tv.
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Wednesday, September 7, 2011, 14:44:44 »

torchwood
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Wednesday, September 7, 2011, 14:53:41 »

The Wire. Pure brilliance.
mrverve

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Wednesday, September 7, 2011, 15:16:21 »

The Wire. Pure brilliance.

Heard it's one of those that once you watch one you want to watch all of them. Have to see it.

« Last Edit: Wednesday, September 7, 2011, 15:28:03 by mrverve » Logged
Bewster

We fucking love you Gumbo!

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Wednesday, September 7, 2011, 16:24:16 »

Edit: Cuddy's gone from House?! I actually couldn't be bothered with this series, but with Thirteen leaving (I love her soooo much) Cuddy would be the only remaining sexual object. Boooo. 

Yeah but this is House, there must be some more flange coming in from somewhere - Masters, 13, Cameron, even Stacey - there is a track record.

Personally I thought the last series was the worst whereas the previsous one when he was in the nut house was amazing.
flammableBen

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Wednesday, September 7, 2011, 16:26:36 »

Thirteen is still in it, but not for the full series. In and out like last series I think.
Barry Scott

« Reply #55 on: Wednesday, September 7, 2011, 18:47:23 »

Thirteen is still in it, but not for the full series. In and out like last series I think.

Boo, I assumed she'd completely left, as I thought she disappeared during the series where he was mental(er). In that case they should state at the start of each episode if it has thirteen in it, then I can drool my way through it if she is. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
[url width=400 height=591]http://i55.tinypic.com/fuo09f.jpg[/url]
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Wednesday, September 7, 2011, 19:29:48 »

Heard it's one of those that once you watch one you want to watch all of them. Have to see it.

A lot of people seem to love it, but I watched the first couple and found it kinda boring so didn't bother with the rest.
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Wednesday, September 7, 2011, 19:30:29 »

Recently started watching Scrubs, I like it.
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Wednesday, September 7, 2011, 19:32:21 »

A lot of people seem to love it, but I watched the first couple and found it kinda boring so didn't bother with the rest.

Yeah, i found it similar. But if you grind through the first 4 or 5 episodes you really get into it (and get used to the accents/way of talking of the drugs gangs), as well as understanding the characters and their relationships. It's worth the effort...

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Wednesday, September 7, 2011, 19:37:06 »

I think i've still series one knocking around somewhere, might give it another go.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 343   Go Up
Print
Jump to: