Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 47   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: English Swingers Clubs  (Read 76011 times)
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 08:20:37 »

Has anybody heard of theese? They're a group that "Peacefully enjoy cream teas and quite dark picnics" and alows teddies of all races/religions to join to attend theese gatherings.

Views?
« Last Edit: Saturday, November 20, 2010, 12:58:03 by Dazzza » Logged

They've got muslamic rayguns, muslamic rayguns..
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 08:21:59 »

They are cunts young fella.
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 08:35:02 »

"Peacefully Protests against Millitant Islam"

what a pile of toss
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #3 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 08:40:25 »

and alows people of all races/religions to join to attend theese protests.

I find that hard to believe. They are a bunch of racist wankers crispy.

pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 08:40:43 »

They're a group that "Peacefully Protests against Millitant Islam"
Their record suggests otherwise - every demo they've held has ended in a riot
and alows people of all races/religions to join to attend theese protests.
I'm sure my Jewish granddad who proudly fought the Nazis in WWII would have felt more than happy to stand shoulder to shoulder with this stalwart defender of liberty
[url width=320 height=214]http://bristol.indymedia.org/attachments/oct2009/edl_fascist_salute_birmingham.jpg[/url]
At best, drunken yobs out for a scrap with Muslim youth; at worst (their "leaders"), a mix of various hooligan "firms", BNP, hardcore Nazis and ex-Combat 18.
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 08:50:26 »

The leaders have said that they are totally anti-nazi, but that cant control who comes on the demos

tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 08:57:27 »

Bollocks
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 09:06:20 »

The leaders have said that they are totally anti-nazi, but that cant control who comes on the demos
As Tans says, "Bollocks". Or "they would say that wouldn't they?" Their leaders ARE Nazis. To give just one example (and there's lots) their "top boy" went under the pseudonym of Tommy Robinson until recently when he was outed as violent criminal, BNP member and ex-convict (jailed for assaulting a police officer) Stephen Yaxley-Lennon.
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 09:08:41 »

As Tans says, "Bollocks". Or "they would say that wouldn't they?" Their leaders ARE Nazis. To give just one example (and there's lots) their "top boy" went under the pseudonym of Tommy Robinson until recently when he was outed as violent criminal, BNP member and ex-convict (jailed for assaulting a police officer) Stephen Yaxley-Lennon.

Didn't know that  Huh?

OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 09:10:55 »

I don't know how anyone can say the BNP are Nazis. Some people just get taken in by all the media propaganda Roll Eyes
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 09:17:39 »

I don't know how anyone can say the BNP are Nazis. Some people just get taken in by all the media propaganda Roll Eyes

Not sure if your being sarcastic, but i agree with that to a certain extent. Also about the Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, it's only been posted on a Far-Left website, where as im sure if it was true the media would jump all over it. Not if it is on a national site, appologies i just cnt seem to find it  Smiley

BANGKOK RED

« Reply #11 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 09:19:28 »

What, like rules on their very own website saying that only caucasians are allowed as members?. You mean that kind of media propaganda?
Nijholts Nuts

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 09:20:54 »

I watched a documentary about these and it seems that the bloke who founded it wanted nothing but to make a dignified stand against militant Islam in our country, which is fair enough in my eyes as the majority olf those cunts are all for UK getting run Fariah Law. There were even people of different ethnicities marching with them.

Unfortunately, it attracts a lot of the idiots that we associate with this kind of thing, Skin 'eds etc. He was really gutted when violence erupted at one of their meets because it was a small minority that ruined the demonstration and gave the movement a bad name when they werent even members

I only dream of Claire Sweeney
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #13 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 09:26:55 »

which is fair enough in my eyes as the majority olf those cunts are all for UK getting run Fariah Law.

Which is exactly the attitude that they prey upon to gain support. It wasn't that long ago that the likes of BNP where in bed with the muzzies citing that they promoted strong family values. This helped them gain support for their racist agenda of course. Now that the muzzies are public enemy #1, they use anti-muslim sentiment as a platform to gain further support.

All of their policies having nothing but a racist agenda which are often dressed up to seem reasonable and common sense.

pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 09:27:49 »

Not sure if your being sarcastic, but i agree with that to a certain extent. Also about the Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, it's only been posted on a Far-Left website, where as im sure if it was true the media would jump all over it. Not if it is on a national site, appologies i just cnt seem to find it  Smiley
If you're really that naive, I've got a used car I'd like to sell you. And Mike Diamandis would like a chat about some investment opportunities he's sure you'd be interested in.

Meanwhile, here's some more EDL biogs:

Jeff Marsh: A 44-year-old convicted football hooligan from Barry, South Wales, Marsh is a Cardiff supporter and has been jailed three times for violence, including a two-year sentence for stabbing two Manchester United fans. He claims to have a degree in criminal justice and has written a book on Welsh hooliganism. He set up the English and Welsh Defence League but appears to be less influential in the current EDL. He attended the protest in Birmingham.

Chris Renton: A BNP activist from Weston-super-Mare, Renton helped set up the EDL website. When his political links to the BNP emerged the EDL publicly distanced itself from him but he remains an important player behind the scenes. He attended the recent Birmingham protest. His brother is also involved.

Leisha Brooks: From Southend, Brooks appeared to play an organising role in the Birmingham demonstration, though she did have a pair of knuckledusters confiscated by police on the day. She is friendly with underworld figures such as Dave Courtney, Carlton Leech and Mitch Pyle, son of the gangster Joey Pyle, and also knows Jason Marriner, a Chelsea Headhunter hooligan made famous by the television documentary series, MacIntyre Undercover.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 47   Go Up
Print
Jump to: