Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 47   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: English Swingers Clubs  (Read 76237 times)
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 09:32:34 »

I watched a documentary about these and it seems that the bloke who founded it
The violent criminal wife-beater? Sorry, did I miss out the bit that the copper he attacked was trying to defend "Tommy Robinson"'s partner from a domestic violence incident

the majority olf those cunts are all for UK getting run Fariah Law
Erm, no they're not. The Express, Mail et al keep trying to make out that all Muslims are slavering fanatics who'd lop off everyone's hands quicker than you can say "burka" but it's just not true.

Unfortunately, it attracts a lot of the idiots that we associate with this kind of thing, Skin 'eds etc. He was really gutted when violence erupted at one of their meets because it was a small minority that ruined the demonstration and gave the movement a bad name when they werent even members
Ah bless. Having set up an organisation that specifically targeted known far-right and football hooligan groups to create an anti-Muslim street army, who'd have thought that a whole load of people like him would turn up and start attacking everyone in sight, including the coppers? He must have been really "gutted"
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 09:34:51 »

I watched a documentary about these and it seems that the bloke who founded it wanted nothing but to make a dignified stand against militant Islam in our country, which is fair enough in my eyes as the majority olf those cunts are all for UK getting run Fariah Law. There were even people of different ethnicities marching with them.

Unfortunately, it attracts a lot of the idiots that we associate with this kind of thing, Skin 'eds etc. He was really gutted when violence erupted at one of their meets because it was a small minority that ruined the demonstration and gave the movement a bad name when they werent even members

Yep, the video i posted earlier is the leader, he is beasically saying if your racist or here to cause trouble fuck off, because we're trying to make a difference.

They've got muslamic rayguns, muslamic rayguns..
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 09:40:46 »

What, like rules on their very own website saying that only caucasians are allowed as members?. You mean that kind of media propaganda?

Heh! heh!

yeah Cool Fishing.

OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 09:47:20 »

Although where does it actually say that only Causcasians can join? I've only had a quick glance at their site but I'm pretty sure they're not that blatant.

The trouble it that a lot of what they say strikes a note with a hell of a lot of people in this country today (most people on here if they are honest) who feel disenfranchised and alienated. Luckily most people can see though them for what they are though.

Politicians and Society in general hava a lot to answer for in creating an environment in which the BNP can flourish.

pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 09:50:34 »

Although where does it actually say that only Causcasians can join? I've only had a quick glance at their site but I'm pretty sure they're not that blatant.
It was in their constitution until a few months ago when they were forced, by legal action by the Equality Commission, to rewrite it. The rewritten version is now also being challenged by the Equality Commission as in breach of the original ruling
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 09:51:31 »

Yep, the video i posted earlier is the leader, he is beasically saying if your racist or here to cause trouble fuck off, because we're trying to make a difference.
Does he talk about how he did time for beating up a copper who was trying to stop him beating crap out of his missus? Thought not
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 09:57:31 »

Does he talk about how he did time for beating up a copper who was trying to stop him beating crap out of his missus? Thought not

Nope, but i can't find any website apart from far-left ones that says Tommy is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon  Huh?

pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 10:00:37 »

Nope, but i can't find any website apart from far-left ones that says Tommy is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon  Huh?
He admitted it on his facebook page FFS. How desperate are you?
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 10:01:40 »

He admitted it on his facebook page FFS. How desperate are you?

What Facebook page? The Stephen Yaxley-Lennon one that was fake? Hmmm...

Look im not desperate atall, just wanted to have a saturday morning debate type thing  Smiley

pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 10:05:57 »

No the "Tommy Robinson" one - he posted this after the videos/pics that showed his face (he'd always appeared masked up before then) and so exposed him as Yaxley-Lennon were put all over YouTube (by other EDL founders he'd fallen out with, incidentally, not the "far left"

[url width=522 height=248]http://www.hopenothate.org.uk/features/images/Tommy-Robinson-Facebook.gif[/url]

A debate incidentally does require all parties to accept the known facts, otherwise it's just you sticking your fingers in your ears and going "Nah, nah, nah, not listening, not listening, the EDL are just the WI with beer, Nah, Nah"
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 10:11:31 »

A debate incidentally does require all parties to accept the known facts, otherwise it's just you sticking your fingers in your ears and going "Nah, nah, nah, not listening, not listening, the EDL are just the WI with beer, Nah, Nah"

Not atall, thats why when you posted about Stephen Yaxley-Lennon i said i didn't know about it!

And, as far as facebook goes, im not saying it isnt true, but anyone could be anyone!

Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #26 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 10:19:39 »

They're just pissed up lads from footy mostly.
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 10:21:27 »

They're just pissed up lads from footy mostly.

Whilst this is true, in alot of pictures theres a fair few women, and theres also a womans division?

Div

« Reply #28 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 10:30:23 »

Has anybody heard of theese? They're a group that "Peacefully Protests against Millitant Islam" and alows people of all races/religions to join to attend theese protests.

Views?

Catch up fella, last years news.

:cunt:
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #29 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 10:55:22 »

I get the feeling you don't like Muslims Crispy?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 47   Go Up
Print
Jump to: