Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 47   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: English Swingers Clubs  (Read 76551 times)
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #30 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 11:18:58 »

And just to add about Sharia Law (Fariah Law hee hee), it's only used for arbitration purposes in the UK, that's to settle family and financial disputes. There is absolutely no way the UK would adopt Sharia Law in entirety unless it suddenly became a Muslim state, which is not going to happen.

So the EDL's entire 'philosophy' is a crock of shit. Unsurprisingly and just like the EDL, the organisers pick on a issues which some people have genuine concerns about but little factual knowledge, in order to gain support. These groups simply exist because certain people don't like particular races i.e. are racist.

How would one feel if a group of black/Jewish/Muslim/Whoever started a peaceful protest about your race or beliefs? I'd be fucking livid.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #31 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 11:31:50 »

If you're really that naive, I've got a used car I'd like to sell you. And Mike Diamandis would like a chat about some investment opportunities he's sure you'd be interested in.

Meanwhile, here's some more EDL biogs:

Jeff Marsh: A 44-year-old convicted football hooligan from Barry, South Wales, Marsh is a Cardiff supporter and has been jailed three times for violence, including a two-year sentence for stabbing two Manchester United fans. He claims to have a degree in criminal justice and has written a book on Welsh hooliganism. He set up the English and Welsh Defence League but appears to be less influential in the current EDL. He attended the protest in Birmingham.

Chris Renton: A BNP activist from Weston-super-Mare, Renton helped set up the EDL website. When his political links to the BNP emerged the EDL publicly distanced itself from him but he remains an important player behind the scenes. He attended the recent Birmingham protest. His brother is also involved.

Leisha Brooks: From Southend, Brooks appeared to play an organising role in the Birmingham demonstration, though she did have a pair of knuckledusters confiscated by police on the day. She is friendly with underworld figures such as Dave Courtney, Carlton Leech and Mitch Pyle, son of the gangster Joey Pyle, and also knows Jason Marriner, a Chelsea Headhunter hooligan made famous by the television documentary series, MacIntyre Undercover.

Not that i agree with these types of group but to be fair paul you have slandered these guys as Nazi's and BNP members. Where in truth only one of those bios mention the BNP.

Whether we like it or not these groups will get stronger as long as whoever is in goverment keeps fucking people over.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 11:32:25 »

Having just read the Eminem thread... I'll say this, Crispy.

Be smart, don't be a retard.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 11:44:18 »

Not that i agree with these types of group but to be fair paul you have slandered these guys as Nazi's and BNP members. Where in truth only one of those bios mention the BNP
To be slander, it would have to be untrue Smiley I said they were Nazis/BNP, hooligans and violent criminals. The bios show all those elements, albeit not all in the same ones. There's plenty of others with KKK/BNP/far-right/hooligan links, I just picked out a few to make the point it wasn't just "Tommy Robinson"
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 13:04:34 »

I get the feeling you don't like Muslims Crispy?

Not extremists nope Sad

[url width=468 height=369]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_QfVWU-2pVL4/SlkXAou9-BI/AAAAAAAAHLE/X2UtXjdgZKs/s1600/Message%2Bof%2Bhate%2BMuslim%2Bwomen%2Bhold%2Bplacards%2Boutside%2Bthe%2BOld%2BBailey.jpg[/url]

[url width=500 height=676]http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/behead1.jpg[/url]

[url width=320 height=303]http://www.usadojo.com/Images/terrorism-photos/islam-march/lessons-9-11.jpg[/url]

They've got muslamic rayguns, muslamic rayguns..
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #35 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 13:09:38 »

So you joining then?

BANGKOK RED

« Reply #36 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 13:10:12 »

[url width=114 height=148]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v490/jamiethon/images-6.jpg[/url]
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 13:14:37 »

So you joining then?

Wink

TownLoyal

« Reply #38 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 13:23:37 »

Wonder if Crispy has gone Dudley today...  Hmmm
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 13:28:05 »

You will get idiots in every walk of life..all organised parties etc will get there full share of vile people.
Lets face it for years so called normal people who believed in the Irish cause thaught it ok to go around killing and mutilating British men woman and children.
I am not anti anyone but i do feel that if i have to live within the British law then so should everyone....so Sharia Law should not be allowed in ANY transgresion against our laws however trivial it may seem.......it would open up a massive can of worms regarding other people wanting to dish out law according to how they see it.....and not how the British law has it.
My feeling is traveling around the country is that most Muslims and indeed all beliefs love this country and are proud to stick to the laws and ways we all do....indeed i get the feeling they are sick to death of the small minority who seem hellbent on causing trouble.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #40 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 13:34:30 »

HAHAHAHA Had to post this. Sorry Crispy x

* SoapyTitWank.jpg (64.4 KB, 953x450 - viewed 120 times.)
bassett boy

we will overcome

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 13:38:20 »

Whilst this is true, in alot of pictures theres a fair few women, and theres also a womans division?
There was another party around from the 30's to 1945  that had a womens division there may be a clue there?
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 13:52:38 »

HAHAHAHA Had to post this. Sorry Crispy x

Was gonna go but mummy wouldn't let me  Sad Sad

pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 13:57:17 »

Not extremists nope Sad

But far-right white extremists are OK? Roll Eyes
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 13:58:45 »

But far-right white extremists are OK? Roll Eyes

Not at all.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 47   Go Up
Print
Jump to: