Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 16   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: John Terry  (Read 29890 times)

Ignore
« Reply #150 on: Wednesday, February 3, 2010, 14:41:24 »

some people would consider a kiss cheating,so it's not easy to define. people would lie too i think
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #151 on: Wednesday, February 3, 2010, 14:44:44 »

i've tried to avoid this but people keep going on about it, can someone just evaluate in a few lines whats actually happened here, i get that JT had an affair, so what.
It turns out that not all England players are paragons of moral virtue. This has come as a shock to some of our more delicately minded contributors.
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #152 on: Wednesday, February 3, 2010, 15:13:18 »

OMG! You mean Terry also violated the sacred majesty of the Daddies Sauce Father of the Year Award as well as the England captaincy (which as we all know is rightly accepted as one of the final pre-requisites for beatification by the Vatican). Surely burning at the stake is too good for this blackguard?

hahaha PaulD said OMG!
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #153 on: Wednesday, February 3, 2010, 15:31:45 »

i've tried to avoid this but people keep going on about it, can someone just evaluate in a few lines whats actually happened here, i get that JT had an affair, so what.

I guess we don't know for sure but the picture the Mirror painted was that....

Bridge and his bird went through a long messy break up after his move to Man City. Terry was his best mate and supported him during the break up. Unknown to Bridge, Terry was also there for his bird at the same time. Terry then had an affair with her and got her pregnant. Bridge feels his best mate stabbed him in the back. Terry has been shagging anything with a pulse for years. Strong suggestion an associate of Terry threatened one of his ex's with violence if she told the press of the affair. Terry's go to chat up line is "nice tits, fancy a shag?", even more amazing - it works.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #154 on: Wednesday, February 3, 2010, 16:13:37 »

I guess we don't know for sure but the picture the Mirror painted was that....

Bridge and his bird went through a long messy break up after his move to Man City. Terry was his best mate and supported him during the break up. Unknown to Bridge, Terry was also there for his bird at the same time. Terry then had an affair with her and got her pregnant. Bridge feels his best mate stabbed him in the back. Terry has been shagging anything with a pulse for years. Strong suggestion an associate of Terry threatened one of his ex's with violence if she told the press of the affair. Terry's go to chat up line is "nice tits, fancy a shag?", even more amazing - it works.

Not to mention how he got this 'super' injunction against the press from reporting it so that it would not be fully out in public, obviously it then got overturned.

I am of the opinion that if Terry had not bothered about this super injunction held his hands up admit to shagging around appologise publically to his wife admit he was wrong then it probably would have made the papers for 1 or 2 days and then been dropped, but now as he tried to block the press reporting it they are going to be digging up as much dirt as they can possibly find - it's been reported that Bridge's ex bird has been offered 250k to sell her story - and she will obviously now do it to the higher bidder, and I'm sure she will 'enhance' her story.

Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #155 on: Wednesday, February 3, 2010, 16:19:18 »

"nice tits, fancy a shag?", even more amazing - it works.

usually works for me
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #156 on: Wednesday, February 3, 2010, 16:36:15 »

Thing he's he's the perfect example of someone who is a funny looking oafy bloke who would never pull in a million years if he wasn't a wealthy footballer! 
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #157 on: Wednesday, February 3, 2010, 16:40:11 »

hahaha PaulD said OMG!
OMG! So I did  Embarrassed
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #158 on: Wednesday, February 3, 2010, 16:43:32 »

How does it feel to be turning into me??  Cheesy
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #159 on: Wednesday, February 3, 2010, 17:10:13 »

Thing he's he's the perfect example of someone who is a funny looking oafy bloke who would never pull in a million years if he wasn't a wealthy footballer! 

Interviewer: What would you be if not a footballer Peter?

Peter Crouch: A Virgin.

Best reply ever, at least he admits it Cheesy

Ignore
« Reply #160 on: Wednesday, February 3, 2010, 17:25:29 »

Interviewer: What would you be if not a footballer Peter?

Peter Crouch: A Virgin.

Best reply ever, at least he admits it Cheesy

and hangs out of the fittest wag of them all.lucky guy indeed
pride_of_wilts

« Reply #161 on: Wednesday, February 3, 2010, 18:45:35 »

JT has signed up to star in a new TV show. It's called Other Footballers' Wives.

Ashley Cole was caught doing 104mph in a 50mph zone. When questioned by police as to why he was speeding, he said: "l've just heard JT is parked outside my house!"

England manager Fabio Capello phoned Wayne Bridge and said: "JT's lost the captain's armband. Can you do me a favour and have a good look under your bed for it?"

So JT was sleeping with Wayne Bridge's girl. Poor old Wayne - he wasn't even first choice with his missus.

It's a good thing JT doesn't bring all his girlfriends to watch him play every match. Abramovich would have to increase the capacity of Stamford Bridge by 20,000

Newsflash just in: "Bridge close to collapsing in Manchester. Support needed."

So JT has been caught stealing another man's girl. I bet his old mum will be so proud he's learned something from her.

Somebody bought me a box of Terry's All Gold. I was shocked to find new chocs called French Fancy and Cheat Cluster.

What have Wayne's ex-missus and the 2008 Champions League final goalpost got in common? They've both been banged by JT.

The England team have voted for Terry to keep his place in the World Cup squad. With the ban on WAGs travelling to South Africa, no one wants him left behind.

(To the tune of Lord Of The Dance) "Chelsea, wherever they may be, "Don't leave your bird with John Terry.

"Cos he likes a shag, he likes a bit of fluff, "And he'll get your missus up the duff!"

Did you know JT has scored 28 times at the Bridge? Nah, nor did Wayne.

What's John Terry's favourite song? Under The Bridge.

Bridge refuses to play for England while John Terry's captain...let's hope he starts cheating with Heskey's missus too.

Wayne asked Vanessa Perroncel if she'd ever cheated on him. She confessed she had - three times. "THREE!" He cried. "When?"

She said: "Remember no one would give you a mortgage, then the bank manager came to see me and agreed it? Then the time you needed that leg operation and it was too tricky so the doc refused - until he came to see me and then you were sorted?

"Then the third time was when you really, really wanted to be made captain of Chelsea and you were those ten votes short... "

« Last Edit: Wednesday, February 3, 2010, 18:51:01 by pride_of_wilts » Logged
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #162 on: Wednesday, February 3, 2010, 20:09:57 »

How does it feel to be turning into me??  Cheesy
I'm signing up for bums and tums and an eyebrow waxing first thing tomorrow
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #163 on: Wednesday, February 3, 2010, 20:24:42 »