Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 16   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: John Terry  (Read 29892 times)
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: Wednesday, February 3, 2010, 02:33:36 »

Courtesy of The Sun, a few of them made me laugh....

- JT has signed up to star in a new TV show. It's called Other Footballers' Wives.

- Ashley Cole was caught doing 104mph in a 50mph zone. When questioned by police as to why he was speeding, he said: "l've just heard JT is parked outside my house!"

- England manager Fabio Capello phoned Wayne Bridge and said: "JT's lost the captain's armband. Can you do me a favour and have a good look under your bed for it?"

- What have Wayne's ex-missus and the 2008 Champions League final goalpost got in common? They've both been banged by JT.

- Bridge refuses to play for England while John Terry's captain...let's hope he starts cheating with Heskey's missus too.
iffy

« Reply #121 on: Wednesday, February 3, 2010, 11:43:15 »

The role of England captain is a prominent and high profile position. Whoever holds the role needs to act the part and John Terry hasn't.

Maybe that's the problem. In other countries the role of captain isn't a big deal. There was a thing in the paper yesterday that Capello is baffled by all the fuss. In Italy, it goes to the senior player and rotates a lot, so no-one cares.

Don't forget (whilst we're making the list), that Rio "missed" a drugs test and Ashley Cole is Ashley Cole.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #122 on: Wednesday, February 3, 2010, 11:44:42 »

Isn't it just the person with the most caps that gets it in most countries?
iffy

« Reply #123 on: Wednesday, February 3, 2010, 11:48:39 »

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/chelsea/article7011721.ece
*it may be that he struggles to see past the way of things in Italy, where they tend simply to give the role to the most experienced player in the side. In other countries, the players have a vote.*

*Asked what the captaincy meant yesterday, one player replied: “About half a million pounds.” *
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #124 on: Wednesday, February 3, 2010, 12:30:12 »

Obviously the majority of Premier League footballers act like cunts nowadays, but a large part of the reason they do is because we allow them to by funding their lifestyle and not batting an eyelid when they get caught spit roasting a group of drunk 18 year olds. Not only do we allow them to but we practically give them a pat on the back and say what a laugh they are.

What?  The reason no-one bats an eyelid at the roasting of fit 18 year olds is because anyone with half an ounce of sense says "fair play"  I'd have had more STD's than I had hot dinners if I was a 23 year old muti-millionaire with girls falling at my feet.

Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #125 on: Wednesday, February 3, 2010, 12:31:40 »

Sorry Todd,cant agree.....you have to have a moral high ground for people entrusted with the England captains job,everyone knows JT will never be a saint but millions of young people look to him for leadership......for me trying to gag the press was shocking,the press for years have printed all of JT,s virtues on and off the pitch...the great displays and all the brilliant charity work and rightly so....but he wants to gag the same people when the going gets tough,smacks of cowardice and arrogance to me.....it wasnt the shagging around what upsets people its the way hes tried to hide it......just imagine all this shit coming out during the world cup.
Oh and if two people are going to shag around use a condom eh?...not create a life and bin it for fuks sake..great image that is for young people that is!

What an outrage - man tries to hide something that makes him look a dick.
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #126 on: Wednesday, February 3, 2010, 12:36:32 »

So far these players have been named as having had "indiscretions" of one kind or another so far in this thread.

John Terry
Rio Ferdinand
Steven Gerrard
Frank Lampard
Ashley Cole
David James
Wayne Rooney
David Beckham
Glen Johnson

(I'm sure theres more as well)

Johnson excepted, that reads like a list of our best players to me.

So... Leefer and Jonny - who should captain England if Terry is unsuitable on moral grounds?  In fact should any of these be allowed to play at all?  Should we get some Championship standard family men to represent England at the world cup?
« Last Edit: Wednesday, February 3, 2010, 13:15:06 by Colin Todd » Logged
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #127 on: Wednesday, February 3, 2010, 12:39:43 »

Austin for England!

Presuming jfw doesn't tempt him away from his girlfriend anyway Cheesy
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #128 on: Wednesday, February 3, 2010, 12:46:49 »

So far these players have been named as having had "indiscretions" of one kind or another so far in this thread.

John Terry
Rio Ferdinand
Steven Gerrard
Frank Lampard
Ashley Cole
David James
Wayne Rooney
Glen Johnson

(I'm sure theres more as well)

Johnson excepted, that reads like a list of our best players to me.

So... Leefer and Jonny - who should captain England if Terry is unsuitable on moral grounds?  In fact should any of these be allowed to play at all?  Should we get some Championship standard family men to represent England at the world cup?

Best add Beckham to that list as well.

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #129 on: Wednesday, February 3, 2010, 13:11:09 »

The issue is that Terry did it whilst England captain and that what he did could affect the team as it involved another player. He then compounded it by lying and trying to wriggle out of it, rather than coming clean and apologising to everyone concerned. He simply hasn't acted in the way the captain should.

I said before I'd make Rooney captain.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #130 on: Wednesday, February 3, 2010, 13:11:58 »

who fucks 50 year old prozzies
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #131 on: Wednesday, February 3, 2010, 13:12:49 »

Statement or question?
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #132 on: Wednesday, February 3, 2010, 13:16:12 »

He admitted it, sorted it out with his missus, no children involved, no abortion involved, was only 19 at the time, wasn't captain of England at the time, happened 6 years ago, hadn't just accepted a father of the year award, no team mates involved etc.

Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #133 on: Wednesday, February 3, 2010, 13:16:35 »

Thats clearly morally better than fucking a former team mates fit ex
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #134 on: Wednesday, February 3, 2010, 13:17:38 »

Some married bloke dicks around with another bird, who was the ex of a bloke he occasionally works with.

Hold the front page!

What a pathetic excuse for a story.

And by the way, anyone who seriously thinks that footballers are held up as role models  are in need of serious help. Admired for their ability? Yes. Envied for their wealth? You bet! Taken as a template for morality and virtue? Fuck off.

Even kids know most footballers are thick twats with no class.

It's All Good..............
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 16   Go Up
Print
Jump to: