Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 16   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: John Terry  (Read 29876 times)
pumbaa
Ha, no cunt in my title anymore. Oh.....

Fartmeister

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: Monday, February 1, 2010, 20:44:11 »

The bit that really made me question Terry's judgement was this:

Yeah, because Heather Mills and Gordon Ramsay have such unblemished reputations don't they - as credentials go that's up there with "lists Pol Pot and Gary Glitter among his satisfied clients" Smiley

Well he missed out on big Maxy, didn't he.......

DMR

« Reply #106 on: Monday, February 1, 2010, 20:49:20 »

The bit that really made me question Terry's judgement was this:

Yeah, because Heather Mills and Gordon Ramsay have such unblemished reputations don't they - as credentials go that's up there with "lists Pol Pot and Gary Glitter among his satisfied clients" Smiley

Yeah, but surely he's only ever gonna get involved when something goes wrong anyway, so it's inevitable his client list is gonna look like a who's who of cunts?
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: Tuesday, February 2, 2010, 00:01:40 »

I think John Terry should resign as England captain because he shagged a hot french model.

He should be replaced by Wayne Rooney, who only shagged an old prostitute.

[url width=280 height=184]http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00000/rooney_03_280x184_194a.jpg[/url]

Or perhaps Steven Gerrard, who despite CCTV evidence and all of his mates pleading guilty, was COMPLETELY INNOCENT of beating the shit out of a guy in a bar.

I think we crossed the line of the England team mostly being made up of arseholes a long time ago.

Excellent point. To add to that:

Didnt Lampard split up with his bint because he cheated?
Ashley cole must be the thickest man alive to cheat on his mrs
Sven fucked anything with a pulse whilst in charge

I'm sure there are other players who've been up to no good in addition to those.

All this morality is total shit. If we are only having "ethical" players in the England team, then we aint going to be fielding much of a side in South Africa.

The only place to draw the line is with serious criminal offences, and frankly theres a precedent for that being ignored after Tony Adams captained England a few years after being done for drink driving.
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: Tuesday, February 2, 2010, 08:13:14 »

And don't forget that bracelet that Bobby Moore nicked* in Colombia back in 1970

*allegedly, and never offically charged, but it did make a good song at the time

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: Tuesday, February 2, 2010, 09:23:38 »

Terry shouldve have asked both women for a threesome.

Fool if he didnt
stfctownenda

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: Tuesday, February 2, 2010, 10:21:55 »

Terry shouldve have asked both women for a threesome.

Fool if he didnt

That would of been a Bridge too far.
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: Tuesday, February 2, 2010, 19:01:58 »

Max Clifford, like cockroaches, can surivive nuclear mayhem.

I'd like to fire Clifford from a cannon at Piers Morgan.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #112 on: Tuesday, February 2, 2010, 19:16:14 »

I'm sure there are other players who've been up to no good in addition to those.

All this morality is total shit. If we are only having "ethical" players in the England team, then we aint going to be fielding much of a side in South Africa.

The only place to draw the line is with serious criminal offences, and frankly theres a precedent for that being ignored after Tony Adams captained England a few years after being done for drink driving.

Absolutely. There are so many footballers shagging round when they already have a girlfriend, it's almost a requisite for being a footballer. That and motoring offences.

Rio got done for drink driving years back and he's captained England. Nobody took the moral high ground probably because they'd forgotten about it or didn't know. He's been done for serious speeding as well. We should leave it to Capello to manage the team as he sees fit, he knows what he's doing.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: Tuesday, February 2, 2010, 20:47:43 »

Sorry Todd,cant agree.....you have to have a moral high ground for people entrusted with the England captains job,everyone knows JT will never be a saint but millions of young people look to him for leadership......for me trying to gag the press was shocking,the press for years have printed all of JT,s virtues on and off the pitch...the great displays and all the brilliant charity work and rightly so....but he wants to gag the same people when the going gets tough,smacks of cowardice and arrogance to me.....it wasnt the shagging around what upsets people its the way hes tried to hide it......just imagine all this shit coming out during the world cup.
Oh and if two people are going to shag around use a condom eh?...not create a life and bin it for fuks sake..great image that is for young people that is!
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: Tuesday, February 2, 2010, 21:09:49 »

Rio got done for drink driving years back and he's captained England.

He got dropped at the time for that though by god botherer Hoddle even though it was the morning after and despite that the England team contained piss-heads Merson and Adams. It's the kind of hypocritical nonsense that happens when people start moralising - first stones and all that.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, February 2, 2010, 21:12:23 by ghanimah » Logged

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: Tuesday, February 2, 2010, 23:13:58 »

who actually gives a shit?

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: Wednesday, February 3, 2010, 00:10:17 »

who actually gives a shit?

leefer
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: Wednesday, February 3, 2010, 01:00:11 »

Sorry Todd,cant agree.....you have to have a moral high ground for people entrusted with the England captains job,everyone knows JT will never be a saint but millions of young people look to him for leadership......for me trying to gag the press was shocking,the press for years have printed all of JT,s virtues on and off the pitch...the great displays and all the brilliant charity work and rightly so....but he wants to gag the same people when the going gets tough,smacks of cowardice and arrogance to me.....it wasnt the shagging around what upsets people its the way hes tried to hide it......just imagine all this shit coming out during the world cup.
Oh and if two people are going to shag around use a condom eh?...not create a life and bin it for fuks sake..great image that is for young people that is!
Sorry leefer, while I agree it would be nice if people could look up to top footballers as role models those days are long gone (insofar as they ever existed). Most celebs (whether footballers, pop stars, TV stars, reality TV skanks, politicians or whatever) these days are gutter slime and anyone looking to use them as role models is deluded at best, a moron at worst. If you want role models for your kids, provide your own example (not you personally, leefer, although I'm sure you are a fine role model), don't look to the likes of Terry, Gerrard, Rooney, Cole and so on to do it for you.
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: Wednesday, February 3, 2010, 01:36:30 »

It's not a question of choosing to use someone such as John Terry (or any other celebrity) as a role model, they simply already are role models whether you like it or not. Kids look up to people like that, want to be them when they grow up and will take how they act, dress, talk or whatever on board.

The role of England captain is a prominent and high profile position. Whoever holds the role needs to act the part and John Terry hasn't.

Obviously the majority of Premier League footballers act like cunts nowadays, but a large part of the reason they do is because we allow them to by funding their lifestyle and not batting an eyelid when they get caught spit roasting a group of drunk 18 year olds. Not only do we allow them to but we practically give them a pat on the back and say what a laugh they are.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: Wednesday, February 3, 2010, 02:06:14 »

It's not a question of choosing to use someone such as John Terry (or any other celebrity) as a role model, they simply already are role models whether you like it or not. Kids look up to people like that, want to be them when they grow up and will take how they act, dress, talk or whatever on board.
Right. Just as they also look up to bad role models in films etc. That's what being a parent is about, to correct that - don't expect John Terry or John Leslie to bring your kids up for you.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 16   Go Up
Print
Jump to: