Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 14   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The plague is coming.  (Read 20110 times)
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #120 on: Friday, July 17, 2009, 10:15:51 »

from what i know the people who get it dont even seem to spread itamongst those they live with.i think if you're gonna get it, then you just are.
Cheers Dr Hilary  Wink

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: Friday, July 17, 2009, 10:18:53 »

welcome
Melksham Red

« Reply #122 on: Friday, July 17, 2009, 11:13:39 »

I must admit i'm slightly nervous about it. Not for myself. My better half is 18 weeks preggers and there's not really much info on how it might affect an unborn child. Worrying. It royally fucks me off all this scare mongering by the Government and the media.

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: Friday, July 17, 2009, 11:53:38 »

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/8155464.stm

there are some who should be concerned.
Miss Angry

Ignore
« Reply #124 on: Friday, July 17, 2009, 12:26:24 »

Same here i've got an underlying health problem aswell,Im not usually a one to be concerned but i have to admit i am bit worried about this due to the fact im on a drug that weaken's the immune system to a great degree.

Me too hence why im a bit worried about my son picking it up as a single parent we cant exactly keep away from each other!
Im must say that arriba is settling my mind a little bit, thanking you!
Rustle
Prediction League Champion 2012/13

TEF World Cup Stunners Champion 2010

Ignore
« Reply #125 on: Friday, July 17, 2009, 12:39:07 »

Me too hence why im a bit worried about my son picking it up as a single parent we cant exactly keep away from each other!
Im must say that arriba is settling my mind a little bit, thanking you!

I been using the hand gel they use in hospital's hopefully that's helping.

thanks for link arriba.
spacey

« Reply #126 on: Friday, July 17, 2009, 13:14:42 »

It royally fucks me off all this scare mongering by the Government and the media.

You're absolutely right! If I don't catch swine flu and die then I shall be writing a strongly worded letter to my local MP. If 60,000 aren't dead by Christmas I shall feel cheated.
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #127 on: Saturday, July 18, 2009, 07:46:05 »

I must admit i'm slightly nervous about it. Not for myself. My better half is 18 weeks preggers and there's not really much info on how it might affect an unborn child. Worrying. It royally fucks me off all this scare mongering by the Government and the media.

Scare mongering?

So you'd rather they say nothing and hope it just goes away?
stfctownenda

Ignore
« Reply #128 on: Saturday, July 18, 2009, 13:17:52 »

Scare mongering?

So you'd rather they say nothing and hope it just goes away?

Rightfully a Health expert attacked the media yesterday because they are just putting front page headlines which make people panic without backing it up, for example saying 29 people have now died in the UK without stating whether they had underlying health problems so the NHS hotlines are jammed with people who are thinking the virus has mutated and is killing lots of healthy people.

Its like when the GP died last week and he had tested positive for swine flu they whacked it straight on the front of most pages without having any facts, then after the post mortem it was proved he died from natural causes.  Did the paper post apologies, did they fuck.

As the Health expert said the papers are more happy to print about the 29 that have died compared to the 55,000 that recovered fine.  Our media are cocks and should be put back in line, I hate them.
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #129 on: Saturday, July 18, 2009, 13:30:40 »

That's the press though, they are always a bunch of sensationalist wankers.

Melksham Red was referring to the government "scare mongering", not the press.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #130 on: Saturday, July 18, 2009, 13:42:02 »

As the Health expert said the papers are more happy to print about the 29 that have died compared to the 55,000 that recovered fine.  Our media are cocks and should be put back in line, I hate them.

Indeed. None of the papers have mentioned the fact that thousands die from seasonal flu each year as well.

And from what I've read, quite of a few of the 29 who've died so far have died with Swine Flu, not necessarily of Swine Flu.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #131 on: Saturday, July 18, 2009, 13:47:33 »

That's the press though, they are always a bunch of sensationalist wankers.

Melksham Red was referring to the government "scare mongering", not the press.
Well he said Government and the media, so both, but it does seem this is something the goverment can't win on. Say nothing and they're being complacent, give people an idea of the potential scale of the threat and they're scaremongering. FWIW, I think they've trod a fine line between the two pretty well, they've given out factual information about the possible scale of the threat, but not overblown it. If that's been then overblown in the Daily Mail et al, well, no surprise there
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #132 on: Saturday, July 18, 2009, 13:51:13 »

Indeed. None of the papers have mentioned the fact that thousands die from seasonal flu each year as well.
None of the papers you've read, but I know the Telegraph and Independent both have, and think the Guardian has IIRC, but wouldn't swear definitively. You should read a better class of paper, Sam Smiley
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #133 on: Saturday, July 18, 2009, 14:21:40 »

Well he said Government and the media, so both, but it does seem this is something the goverment can't win on. Say nothing and they're being complacent, give people an idea of the potential scale of the threat and they're scaremongering. FWIW, I think they've trod a fine line between the two pretty well, they've given out factual information about the possible scale of the threat, but not overblown it. If that's been then overblown in the Daily Mail et al, well, no surprise there

What he said.

And oh yeah, Melks did say the media as well. I must have had a blonde moment.
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« Reply #134 on: Saturday, July 18, 2009, 16:20:41 »

2009 July David Icke on Swine flu (+updates) TIME2ACT against NWO Mafia Forced Vaccinations

Believe.

officially blacker than the night.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 14   Go Up
Print
Jump to: