Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 2 more games AKA the overeaction thread part 2 billion  (Read 7370 times)
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #45 on: Monday, March 24, 2008, 21:57:10 »

Quote from: "yeovil red"
Should we change the name of the forum to NotintheTownend.com or athomeinthewarm.com

:grin:
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Monday, March 24, 2008, 22:06:09 »

Quote from: "janaage"
Sorry?

I was actually saying that Sturrock had his own men with him Summerfirld and Blackey (and the goalkeeping coach - can't remember his name) and MM has Sturrock cast off "2nd rate coaches", whom he hasn't personally chosen, probably had never known before arriving at the CG.

Sorry DV but what was your point, I don't really understand.

well you said MM has inherited Sturrocks coaching staff, when he clearly hasnt because Blackley and Summerfield dont work here anymore!
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Monday, March 24, 2008, 22:13:27 »

No mate, Bryne and the gk coach were on Sturrocks coaching staff, maybe not his main men, but they were part of the set up.  And Williams was all but a coach (due to injury) during PS' reign.

MM has none of "his men" if indeed he has any men of his own.  He'd have had to spend time getting to know his new coaching staff, instead of getting his own blokes in.

That's what I meant, I'm well aware that KS and JB no longer work here.
adje

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Monday, March 24, 2008, 22:54:34 »

I will be loving it,loving it I tell thee when we hammer the final nail into the Gillingscum relegation coffin(altho' that's the only remaining game I'll be attending!)Also I dont really give a fuck who the manager is as long as it's not Martin Allen-cunt.

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Spud

« Reply #49 on: Thursday, March 27, 2008, 22:55:53 »

Ive missed the last few Home games now as i can't justify paying out a good £30-40 (beer money inc obviously) a Saturday to watch that crap.

Im going to Port Vale and Millwall at Home and that's only because im borrowing somebodys season ticket off of them.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Friday, March 28, 2008, 06:26:00 »

Quote from: "Spud"
Ive missed the last few Home games now as i can't justify paying out a good £30-40 (beer money inc obviously) a Saturday to watch that crap.

Im going to Port Vale and Millwall at Home and that's only because im borrowing somebodys season ticket off of them.

Carlisle wasn't crap.

When did you stop going, just after the Leeds game? That wasn't crap either, from what I remember.

It's All Good..............
Lumps

« Reply #51 on: Friday, March 28, 2008, 11:09:07 »

I've been a bit out of it as I've been on holiday, and as a exile in the north haven't seen a game for ages anyway, but weren't you all posting that the team was playing the best football in years on here after the Carlisle game a couple of weeks ago.

WTF happened?
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Friday, March 28, 2008, 11:58:39 »

Quote from: "Lumps"
I've been a bit out of it as I've been on holiday, and as a exile in the north haven't seen a game for ages anyway, but weren't you all posting that the team was playing the best football in years on here after the Carlisle game a couple of weeks ago.

WTF happened?

We went shit again for the last 2 games  Sad
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: