Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 2 more games AKA the overeaction thread part 2 billion  (Read 7389 times)
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« on: Monday, March 24, 2008, 18:42:53 »

That's the sum total of all the games I will attend out of our remaining seven: Port Vale and Millwall at home.

The players and management team (Fitton et al included) should count themselves lucky that I will even bother with those games. If someone who goes to pretty much every home game and many away games is thinking like this I dread to think what a fan who picks and chooses games is to do.

I'm going to save the money and use the extra day to chill out rather than go and watch crap like that, which also costs a substantial amount of my disposal income. I don't enjoy it and I can do without being pissed off at standing around for 1 hour 45 minutes for no apparent reason.

After the game the players also looked devastated that we had lost today. It was obvious they had just got a bollocking from the manager half an hour before. Not.

Rant done.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Monday, March 24, 2008, 18:45:57 »

I'm going to 3, possibly 4 more games this year.

I don't know why.
Red81

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Monday, March 24, 2008, 18:47:42 »

It's a good rant Mr Pie. Think it sums up my feelings perfectly.

Victory is sweet even deep in the cheap seats
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Monday, March 24, 2008, 18:47:56 »

I'll do all 3 home games.

Today was shite though. I was freezing cold and couldn't help thinking how i'd wasted £18.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Monday, March 24, 2008, 18:48:35 »

not an over re-action.....

spot on!

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Monday, March 24, 2008, 18:48:50 »

trouble is, it is no longer overeacting.
we are a shambles, with a pathetic team shape, that doesn't work.
players are losing-lost form. and some are being played out of position in a system that has delivered fuck all.
fitton has to see he fucked up and should sack malpas tomorrow.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Monday, March 24, 2008, 18:50:51 »

I'll be at every home games because I've already bought the tickets.

Can't imagine I would otherwise.
swindon-chap

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Monday, March 24, 2008, 18:50:54 »

Think it will be the same 2 games for me, fuck spending hard-earned cash watching that shite every week.
I have no confidence before a game anymore, due to the shite tactics malpas uses and the players "Cant be fucked" attitude. They say all this shite in the papers that the fans deserve better etc, fucking give better performances then you tossers.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Monday, March 24, 2008, 18:54:24 »

Quote from: "swindon-chap"
Think it will be the same 2 games for me, fuck spending hard-earned cash watching that shite every week.
I have no confidence before a game anymore, due to the shite tactics malpas uses and the players "Cant be fucked" attitude. They say all this shite in the papers that the fans deserve better etc, fucking give better performances then you tossers.

Too true.
A few weeks ago they were still going on about play-off hopes. They can hope all they like but its them that's supposed to get us there and I'm not sure if anybody has told them that.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Monday, March 24, 2008, 19:00:19 »

Quote from: "arriba"

I'm starting to agree with you there arriba but....
some are being played out of position in a system that has delivered fuck all

Thing is even when we switched to 4-4-2 today we looked no better. The players have to take blame as does the manager as they looked completely indifferent today. The annoying thing is when they did start to play in the last 10 minutes we showed enough to show we could and should have won today but you have to play for the full 90.

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Monday, March 24, 2008, 19:05:27 »

Quote from: "pauld"
Quote from: "arriba"

I'm starting to agree with you there arriba but....
some are being played out of position in a system that has delivered fuck all

Thing is even when we switched to 4-4-2 today we looked no better. The players have to take blame as does the manager as they looked completely indifferent today. The annoying thing is when they did start to play in the last 10 minutes we showed enough to show we could and should have won today but you have to play for the full 90.

my judgement is based overall paul.not today only.
malpas has done ziltch positive so far imo.
players have to take some blame for sure but confidence seesm shot to peices in some cases.they're humans after all
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Monday, March 24, 2008, 19:11:42 »

Fair enough arriba. I still say some of them are lazy sods who switch off too easily. But then arguably that's the manager's job - to stop them doing that and get them to play as a cohesive unit. And there's been too many games where they haven't.

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Monday, March 24, 2008, 19:14:42 »

Quote from: "pauld"
Fair enough arriba. I still say some of them are lazy sods who switch off too easily. But then arguably that's the manager's job - to stop them doing that and get them to play as a cohesive unit. And there's been too many games where they haven't.

agree completely.
Dozno9

« Reply #13 on: Monday, March 24, 2008, 19:14:46 »

You have players out of position all over the pitch playing tactics dreamt up by a half wit in charge. Oh, and does Malpas actually do anything on the sidelines, I think I shouted more at the players than he did today.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Monday, March 24, 2008, 19:21:37 »

Perhaps he's not the touchline raving type. Byrnes barking Instructions out anyway, if Both of them were doing so at the same time they'd be moaned at all the same. I think Byrne still holds a lot of influence in the decision making, which is why he seems so intent on shouting instructions. And throwing paddys when Brez's kicks go out of play

Things get better but they never get good
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: