Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 2 more games AKA the overeaction thread part 2 billion  (Read 7399 times)
DMR

« Reply #30 on: Monday, March 24, 2008, 20:18:01 »

I thought Sturrock was a boring porridge-gobbling dullard, just like Malpas. The difference being PS was a bloody proven mannager, Malpas seems to be, for want of a better word, an idiot fuckspack.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Monday, March 24, 2008, 20:21:17 »

Quote from: "DMR"
I thought Sturrock was a boring porridge-gobbling dullard, just like Malpas. The difference being PS was a bloody proven mannager, Malpas seems to be, for want of a better word, an idiot fuckspack.

I was thinking clueless cunt to be honest Dave.
dell boy

« Reply #32 on: Monday, March 24, 2008, 20:21:45 »

Fittons a winner, he will know he needs to change things a succesful businessman like Fitton will be ruthless if he has too, this will probably happen at the end of the season when he has a new man ready to take over the reigns and giving him a full summer to build his side.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #33 on: Monday, March 24, 2008, 20:23:37 »

Quote from: "janaage"
Martin fucking Allen, have you all gone insane? (no offence Pumbaa)

You want a manager with personality?  Is that it, ffs fella's get a grip, all this slagging off MM is starting to piss me right off.  It's like now that Diamond Mike has gone everyone's out to find the new anti-hero.

If MM did go I wonder who'll be next on the hit list?

Well I would agree to an extent, some of the things people are slagging him off for are downright stupid.

If someone has said we are playing shitter football, losing more games then you can't disagree. I've said from the start of his reign that I hope things are going to improve once he's settled. Unfortunately I've been mega mega wrong so far.
Sussex

« Reply #34 on: Monday, March 24, 2008, 20:30:32 »

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, I'd fucking love it if Martin Allen was in charge and kicking some arses into shape at the CG. No offence Jan.

I'm sure you've got a very nice bum.  Cheesy
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Monday, March 24, 2008, 21:16:09 »

Quote from: "Si Pie"
I don't think Sturrock has much personality

no he didnt, but he told it like it is.

if he said the players werent good enough you know full well they'd be in the next morning being worked extra hard.

if a player played extremely rubbish you know Sturrock would have then straight at the team for the next game, replace them with a like for like player and keep the system the same.

Regardless, I dont see why it bloody matters.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Monday, March 24, 2008, 21:18:33 »

Don't forget that Sturrock also had his own (ie personally selected) defensive coach, a offensive coach, goalkeeping coach....

Malpas has not only inherited a team, he's also inherited the coaches and that can't be good.  Can it?

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Monday, March 24, 2008, 21:20:38 »

Don't forget that Sturrock also had his own (ie personally selected) defensive coach, a offensive coach, goalkeeping coach....

Malpas has not only inherited a team, he's also inherited the coaches and that can't be good.  Can it?

i agree with you on this jan.and its making one hell of a difference imo
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Monday, March 24, 2008, 21:28:00 »

Sturrock had a glib a personality much the same as Malpas though he had the confidence to make light of things and crack(dubious) jokes because of what he has achieved in the game.To be honest personalilty really means nothing if it did Wenger,Sven,Mclaren would never have managed at the top.Come to think of it there are probably only a handfull of managers who arent boring cunts.

As for games I'll be going to...dunno I didn't even bother listening to the games Saturday and today.I lost interest some time ago as I always do.Usually I have a crisis of conciense and force myself to go,cant really see that happening at  the moment.

/
W56196272
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Monday, March 24, 2008, 21:34:36 »

im not going again
flammableBen

« Reply #40 on: Monday, March 24, 2008, 21:36:09 »

I've been not going for ages. You part-time non-goers.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Monday, March 24, 2008, 21:38:50 »

the coaches like Blackley and Summerfield....

...oh
Sussex

« Reply #42 on: Monday, March 24, 2008, 21:41:47 »

Not going to games is the new black. Cheap too.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Monday, March 24, 2008, 21:43:14 »

Sorry?

I was actually saying that Sturrock had his own men with him Summerfirld and Blackey (and the goalkeeping coach - can't remember his name) and MM has Sturrock cast off "2nd rate coaches", whom he hasn't personally chosen, probably had never known before arriving at the CG.

Sorry DV but what was your point, I don't really understand.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Monday, March 24, 2008, 21:43:35 »

Should we change the name of the forum to NotintheTownend.com or athomeinthewarm.com

/
W56196272
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: