Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 14   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Jade Goody  (Read 23409 times)
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Sunday, February 15, 2009, 20:50:31 »

That's the point I was making though hertha, it's not sad for you and that's fair enough. I wasn't making any moral judgement, more trying to explain why other people express an opposite view to yours.

Call me Steve.

It's All Good..............
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #16 on: Sunday, February 15, 2009, 20:52:33 »

How many people die of cancer every week? That's life Si and although it's obviously traumatic and harrowing for those close to them, the rest of us don't give it a second thought.

It's sad for her family and friends, but me? Meh
I agree. My family have been decimated with cancer in the last 3 years but it means nothing to people who didn't know them, nor should it.
At a basic humanitarian level,  I'm sorry for her loved ones but other than ntat its a shrug of the soldiers and turn over to the next page of the newspaper.
As an aside for someone who is supposed to be as thick as shit, she's leaving a nice nest egg for her 2 kids - well done for that.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #17 on: Sunday, February 15, 2009, 20:56:51 »

And comment on an internet football forum Wink
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Sunday, February 15, 2009, 21:00:09 »

I know it shouldn't, but it fucking annoys me when some celebrity dies and people say how sorry they are.

Are they really? Are they fuck. It means absolutely nothing to them and nor should it.

Jade Goody, FFS.........

It's All Good..............
pumbaa
Ha, no cunt in my title anymore. Oh.....

Fartmeister

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Sunday, February 15, 2009, 21:00:54 »

Next time I get a cold that looks like I might have to take a couple of days off work, I'm calling old Maxy and see if I can make the front page of The Sun/NOTW etc.

As you rightly say, not bad for a thick-as-pigshit dental nurse from Bermondsey.

I hear she's thinking about allowing her death to be filmed for a reality tv show.......

Smakc
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Sunday, February 15, 2009, 21:02:05 »

I know it shouldn't, but it fucking annoys me when some celebrity dies and people say how sorry they are.

Are they really? Are they fuck. It means absolutely nothing to them and nor should it.

Jade Goody, FFS.........

I'll be mourning when Jeff Stelling passes.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #21 on: Sunday, February 15, 2009, 21:04:11 »

And comment on an internet football forum Wink
OK then. Shrug the shoulders, turn the page and then comment on an internet football forum - I can now add, and reply on an internet football forum.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #22 on: Sunday, February 15, 2009, 21:13:37 »

Jade Goody, FFS.........

She ain't dead yet.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #23 on: Sunday, February 15, 2009, 21:33:43 »

A Tao of Jade Goody will become a bestseller while Channel Jade will emerge showing footage of her TV "career" which will be looped for eternity.

I for one cannot wait.

Cancer, booooo - but feeling sad for a Z celebrity because appearances in Hello! magazine won't save her? Not likely.

She's "earned" loads of money, I'd rather be with my family than talking to Clifford and/or journalists.
Dozno9

« Reply #24 on: Sunday, February 15, 2009, 21:51:13 »

People die all the time. Because she's 'famous' I'm supposed to give a shit?

I feel as sad for her as I do for anyone else I don't know who dies.

Which means I don't give a fuck.

No, the fact she is famous means she is able to exploit her position more than others, and so would I. This time next year she will be dead and that is that. I don't give a monkeys about her, I feel for her kids but that's all.
Dozno9

« Reply #25 on: Sunday, February 15, 2009, 21:52:52 »

A Tao of Jade Goody will become a bestseller while Channel Jade will emerge showing footage of her TV "career" which will be looped for eternity.

I for one cannot wait.

Cancer, booooo - but feeling sad for a Z celebrity because appearances in Hello! magazine won't save her? Not likely.

She's "earned" loads of money, I'd rather be with my family than talking to Clifford and/or journalists.

She is trying to do both, as much as Clifford may be a leach he is earning her kids a good future.
Gazza's Fat Mate
Morality Robocop

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Sunday, February 15, 2009, 21:55:21 »

get ready for a mass of histria and a public out pouring of tears when she finally dies. she will porbably end up the saint of fat, thick, loud mouth cunts.

Ash - "GFM Mate your like like Marmite you Love it or Hate it"
Christian Roberts " I fucking hate Marmite"
Rich Pullen

« Reply #27 on: Sunday, February 15, 2009, 22:04:11 »

She is trying to do both, as much as Clifford may be a leach he is earning her kids a good future.

She has money though - DVDs, Books, Perfume, TV appearances... She's got the money - a trust fund will ensure the kids will get alot when they turn 18.

Why do we need a blow-by-blow account of this womans death? We don't.

The fact that she hasn't ruled out having her final moments filmed sums her up. How does that benefit the kids?
Dozno9

« Reply #28 on: Sunday, February 15, 2009, 22:40:25 »

I agree we don't and it doesn't benefit the kids. In don't agree or disagree with what she does, I don't care.

It's no ones business what she does with her last months and if you don't want to care, don't.
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Sunday, February 15, 2009, 22:57:37 »

Fuck me ! There are some fucking thick as pig shit sanctamonious cunts on here! Life is precious, it doesn't matter whose life it is.

I hope you knob heads don't find yourself in the position of knowing how much longer you have left. Just imagine counting down the days looking at your child or the one you love and wondering how they are going to cope. Think about the hurt of a child who is going to go through their formative years without one of its parents before posting such purile bollocks. Maybe even think of the person who will have to start their life again without the partner that they love. Its not a fucking joke or an opportunity to look big!

So what would you do with your last few weeks? I would do everything I possibly could to provide for my family - Just as Jade Goody is.

Some of you slag her off for being a money grabbing, attention seeker. Yet it is many of you who have enabled her to get a living through watching the absolute shite that she's been in and through buying the newspapers that have sensationalised her 'exploits'!

Why do I give a fuck about some of your juvenile sentiments? Its because I'm a little sensitive at the moment having seen a dear friend of 25 years laid to rest on friday. He had an inoperable brain tumour and knew for over a year that he wouldn't see Spring 09. In the time he had left he made provision for his wife and young daughter. He put all of his affairs in order and minimised the amount of stress on his family while maximising the amount of help he could give them from beyond the grave. He was a true hero in my book!

Death is fucking awful. There are no winners. How anyone could wish someone going through something so traumatic that much ill astounds me. I wish I could see my friend again just once. If he'd made a video or a TV series, i for one would watch it again and again and again. I suspect Ms Goody's family will do the same for her too! The public who thrive on tabloid journalism will at least have indirectly helped a family to grieve and help them never forget her.  

I feel very sorry for her and her family. I understand what they are going through as I've been there done that and am still wearing the T shirt. I don't want anyone else to go through this (although there is little that anyone can do to stop it) because it hurts so much more than I could ever possibly describe.

NMH

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 14   Go Up
Print
Jump to: