Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 14   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Jade Goody  (Read 23458 times)
ron dodgers

shaddap your face

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Monday, February 16, 2009, 13:10:52 »

Im no fan of hers but dont see any harm in her living her last weeks through the media and her making a few quid for her kids.People are very sniffy about the whole thing because its her,if she were a nice middle class reporter writing the storey of her demise in the Times she'd probably win awards for doing it.Fact is some people are intersted in her life and if 1 or 2 people take a test because of what they have seen and her kids get some money then there is no negative side to doing it all on telly.

like that Nigella Lawson's first husband I suppose
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Monday, February 16, 2009, 16:03:32 »

true story, on a tuesday i was told i had 7 days to live, i asked them if i could come back next monday, dont think i realised the gravity of the situation Smiley

Did they apologise for the three days delay in getting the results to you Mex ?.   Mex ?

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
Dazzza

« Reply #47 on: Monday, February 16, 2009, 16:35:23 »

If you sandwich an interview detailing your demise in the NOTW between “Lord’s £175,000 Night with Call Girl” and “Barrymore Bums Burrell” then I think you’re going to have to have to accept the reading demographic are not going to be the most sympathetic of folks.

I say fair play to her for looking after the little fellas.  Just as long as it’s not milked out anymore than it has been and we end up with wedding snaps and all sorts of her on her last legs.  That’s a tad grim even for the ghouls amongst us.

adje

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Monday, February 16, 2009, 16:43:45 »

Yes and when it happens it's horrible. The point I was making had nothing to do with what I think about Goody's career, or what type of person she is, it was about how people seem to think the death of someone famous is somehow sadder than that of anyone else.

Is it sad? Of course it is, but it won't affect me at all, just like the 1000's of other unfortunate people I don't know who will die of cancer won't affect me either.

Here here hertha

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Sussex

« Reply #49 on: Monday, February 16, 2009, 16:55:27 »

Serious question Mex, are you having a laugh/taking the piss? I spent 3 days in hospital last week and if my medication doesn't work to mend my heart, I've 24-36 months left (at best)..

Fucking wonderful.  Smiley

(apart from friends and family I don't expect anyone to give a shit)
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Monday, February 16, 2009, 17:03:09 »

fuck paul, fingers crossed, no i wasnt taking the piss.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Monday, February 16, 2009, 17:06:47 »

Fuck. Hope it works out well sussex

Things get better but they never get good
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Monday, February 16, 2009, 17:09:41 »

Fingers crossed for the pair of you...

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
mexico red

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Monday, February 16, 2009, 17:14:50 »

im ok, dont worry about me, that was 4 years ago.

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Monday, February 16, 2009, 17:17:46 »

shit.i hope it all works out for you sussex.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Monday, February 16, 2009, 17:21:04 »

Can only repeat what everyone is saying Sussex. Good luck.
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Monday, February 16, 2009, 17:23:21 »

Don't give him symapthy, he's been warned it would come to this and has done fuck all about it.  Head - sand = years.  I'm angry because now I have to face the prospects of having to cope here alone and be made homeless because there is no way I can afford our mortgage on my own.  I have begged him for years to sort himself out and now he's going to just fuck off and leave me to pick up the pieces.  To make matters worse he tells me "It was good whilst it lasted"

Sorry if any of this sounds harsh but I have a lot of anger inside me about this.

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Monday, February 16, 2009, 17:26:03 »

i dont think there is much anyone can say birdy.i dont know either of you apart from on here, but you are in my thoughts and i hope it can work out for you both.
Sussex

« Reply #58 on: Monday, February 16, 2009, 17:28:09 »

And this has been the the kick up the arse I needed. What time's dinner going to be ready?
mexico red

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Monday, February 16, 2009, 17:28:22 »

your not on your own, im down the road and according to spacey im a better lay than him.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 14   Go Up
Print
Jump to: