Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Jade Goody  (Read 23457 times)
warksred

« Reply #195 on: Sunday, March 22, 2009, 16:12:58 »

How did she get cunt cancer anyway? Probably coz she shagged around with dirty skanky blokes.
To be fair, hateful git that he might be, Mr Wilson isn't completely inaccurate as the vast majority of cases of cervical cancer are the result of a human papillomavirus (HPV) infection, which is sexually transmitted.

The inaccuracies are the reference to multiple partners and the lower social class.
Like chlamydia, HPV affects all sections of society regardless of whether male/females have had one or multiple sexual partners.
unfortunately the damage caused by these infections are often not diagnosed for many years, hence the current HPV vaccination and chlamydia screening campaigns .

If a strain of HPV caused  cancer of the penis or chlamydia caused male sterility would the use of condoms increase ?
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #196 on: Sunday, March 22, 2009, 16:24:21 »

If a woman was that concerned she'd insist you wrapped up.
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #197 on: Sunday, March 22, 2009, 17:28:34 »

The inaccuracies are the reference to multiple partners and the lower social class.
Like chlamydia, HPV affects all sections of society regardless of whether male/females have had one or multiple sexual partners.
unfortunately the damage caused by these infections are often not diagnosed for many years, hence the current HPV vaccination and chlamydia screening campaigns .

If a strain of HPV caused  cancer of the penis or chlamydia caused male sterility would the use of condoms increase ?
Women with more sexual partners have a greatly increased risk though but stop taking everything so seriously. RIP Jade.
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #198 on: Tuesday, April 7, 2009, 12:16:29 »

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7987426.stm

Couldnt have put it better myself Parky
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #199 on: Tuesday, April 7, 2009, 14:12:48 »

Agreed.
DMR

« Reply #200 on: Tuesday, April 7, 2009, 14:16:46 »

Parkinson's a has been. Sounds like a right bitter washed up old twat. I hope he dies of fucking cancer and see he likes it, the insensitive cock. And I hated Goody!
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #201 on: Tuesday, April 7, 2009, 14:58:30 »

whats insensitive about that?  its factually accurate.

He's scathing about the hypocracy of the media, not jade herself.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #202 on: Tuesday, April 7, 2009, 15:12:33 »

Fred sent me a Jade Goody joke the other day. It's very very wrong, but I laughed.

Dear Jackie,

I'm so sorry to hear about Jade.

I can't stop thinking about her little boys.

All my love,

Gary Glitter
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #203 on: Tuesday, April 7, 2009, 15:26:14 »

I see Praky's point to an extent, but she employed Max Clifford to maximise her coverage and subsequently her earnings potential. She purposely brought the media circus upon herself. 

And if I was in her position and dying I'd do the same if it meant my family would be well cared for.

"Her death is as sad as the death of any young person but it's not the passing of a martyr or a saint or, God help us, Princess Di,

I couldn't work out if that was sarcasm mocking the over-hyped coverage of the death of "saint" Di, or whether he's actually saying he thinks Di was important.
flammableBen

« Reply #204 on: Tuesday, April 7, 2009, 15:28:29 »

Let's not pretend she was saving her children from poverty, she was worth a fair few mil already.
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #205 on: Tuesday, April 7, 2009, 15:33:25 »

I thought Newswipe last week had a pretty good take on the whole Goody phenomenon (starts 18:40 in and compares Goody to Quantum Physics  Eek)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00jks6r/Newswipe_Episode_2/
« Last Edit: Tuesday, April 7, 2009, 15:35:14 by ghanimah » Logged

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #206 on: Wednesday, April 8, 2009, 09:01:42 »

He was accurate...however he did mention that she wasnt Lady Di.

I didnt get too worked up when she went either.

Whats Parkys point?

I didnt know Jade Goody or Lady Di.....i am sorry for anyone passing but.....

Clems Army!
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: