Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 11   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Afghan lives matter  (Read 20875 times)
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: Sunday, August 22, 2021, 06:40:39 »

No it isn't. It's why Labour were ousted in 2010 with the left and liberal snowflakes as you call them deserting the party and voting for, in particular the liberal party that year. It was the left of the party who were most vocally against military action in fact.

It should also be noted that the Tories backed Blair's actions at every stage when discussed in parliament.

No it isn't. That’s nice and comforting. I’m sure all those out there in the cluster fuck shit storm will take comfort in that.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: Sunday, August 22, 2021, 07:03:49 »

Have you forgotten how the Taliban started? Nowt to do with the west.

That's why I said the current situation is because of the West's involvement in Afghanistan's recent history i.e. since 2001.
Legends-Lounge

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: Sunday, August 22, 2021, 07:09:18 »

Interesting that both Russia & China are ‘poised’ to recognise the Taliban given both dictatorships treatment and attitude towards Muslims particularly Chechen and Uyghur Muslims. As I understand it any religion that does not worship communism.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: Sunday, August 22, 2021, 09:56:56 »

That's why I said the current situation is because of the West's involvement in Afghanistan's recent history i.e. since 2001.

They went in to oust the Taliban and try to rebuild Afghanistan, which they did for 20 years. Do you think that wasn't worth trying?
The Grim Reaper

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: Sunday, August 22, 2021, 11:12:23 »

We don’t actually need to do anything, the government have already said they would take in 20,000 afghan refugees, home them, cloth them etc. We should be grateful that we live in a country that can and does support refugees.
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: Sunday, August 22, 2021, 11:35:20 »

Amazing how we can find money to find operations such as this, don't get me wrong, I have every sympathy for all those involved, but when we are continually being told we can't afford to fund our police/schools/NHS etc. makes you think are other countries helping with the same numbers we are ??.

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
Legends-Lounge

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: Sunday, August 22, 2021, 11:44:13 »

Amazing how we can find money to find operations such as this, don't get me wrong, I have every sympathy for all those involved, but when we are continually being told we can't afford to fund our police/schools/NHS etc. makes you think are other countries helping with the same numbers we are ??.

Are they fuck. 2% of GDP towards NATO, countries as ‘well off’ as us or better off happily let those suckers the British support and fund the only viable international police force with money, personnel and the ultimate sacrifice, lives.
pantomime dame

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: Sunday, August 22, 2021, 15:54:00 »

No it isn't. It's why Labour were ousted in 2010 with the left and liberal snowflakes as you call them deserting the party and voting for, in particular the liberal party that year. It was the left of the party who were most vocally against military action in fact.

It should also be noted that the Tories backed Blair's actions at every stage when discussed in parliament.
Are you seriously suggesting the left upsticks and voted Wiberal?
There is literally nowhere for them to go but the Labour Party. They might do all they can to stop Labour looking credible but leggit,no.
The reason Labour failed, Milliband was total crap. He couldn't eat a bacon sandwich without showing his disgust. A total disconnect with its core, by that I mean the Working class vote not the vegan, champagne sipping, Nana Munchety types who live within the M25 and university towns

Woke is the revenge of the mediocre
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: Sunday, August 22, 2021, 16:11:10 »

There is literally nowhere for them to go but the Labour Party. They might do all they can to stop Labour looking credible but leggit,no.
The reason Labour failed, Milliband was total crap. He couldn't eat a bacon sandwich without showing his disgust. A total disconnect with its core, by that I mean the Working class vote not the vegan, champagne sipping, Nana Munchety types who live within the M25 and university towns

What the future fuck are you rabbiting on about Huh?.

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: Sunday, August 22, 2021, 18:16:05 »

Gordon Brown was Labour leader in 2010.
Shrivvy Road

« Reply #85 on: Sunday, August 22, 2021, 18:34:25 »

Is it really amazing? Look how much we have spunked on contracts for people not deserving of them. This will be a drop in the ocean
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: Sunday, August 22, 2021, 18:57:51 »

You think the deployment of British troops over the last 200 years isn’t political? Ask the Irish or countless other countries who have been subjected to British imperialism.

Apart from you're missing the point. Remembering dead soldiers is not the same as supporting British Imperialism or the wars themselves.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: Sunday, August 22, 2021, 19:47:57 »

You think the deployment of British troops over the last 200 years isn’t political? Ask the Irish or countless other countries who have been subjected to British imperialism.

Give me an example of British imperialism in the last 100 years?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: Sunday, August 22, 2021, 20:26:19 »

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperial_Leather
pantomime dame

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: Sunday, August 22, 2021, 21:02:06 »

Gordon Brown was Labour leader in 2010.
Wow. Whata mistakea to makea.
From inscrutable pain eating a bacon sarnie to calling a faithful supporter a bigot.
From one working class unelectable cock sucker to another working class unelectable cock sucker. You could add Starmer in their as well. Walks into a pub and shouts who wants a fight?

Woke is the revenge of the mediocre
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 11   Go Up
Print
Jump to: