Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Afghan lives matter  (Read 20687 times)
Boy About Town
Pricko

Often outnumbered, never outgunned.

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: Thursday, August 26, 2021, 19:22:50 »

Problem is we will just be back to square 1. Politics needs a complete overhaul not 2 old fuckers fucking everything up

I personally had more belief in Trump than I do in Biden.

Now, ain't that just like me?
Boy About Town
Pricko

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: Thursday, August 26, 2021, 19:26:08 »

I wonder if there was ever a time the vast majority firmly supported whoever was in power in the UK (and US). Seems like whoever gets the job is instantly slaughtered throughout their time in office especially by people that voted them in.

Anyway, I hope we look after our own and leave the Americans to it over there. Biden has made it clear he's not bothered about any other nation but his own, and even then some Americans will end up stranded.

Sleepy Joe walking away without answering any questions will be a poignant image throughout and after his tenure. Nothing presidential about that man, and is far more dangerous for the world than Trump was.

Amen. Trump made mistakes, I personally believe he was screwed out and I fully anticipate the heat other TEF posters will throw my way. Funny how Trump is blocked by all of Social Media and not given a voice. The States is a mess. Dark agendas are influencing things and certainly at force. This world is a scary place and none of us can change things.

Shrivvy Road

« Reply #122 on: Thursday, August 26, 2021, 19:28:18 »

That's like asking who you would prefer to babysit out of Gary Glitter or Jimmy Savile.
Boy About Town
Pricko

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: Thursday, August 26, 2021, 19:32:06 »

That's like asking who you would prefer to babysit out of Gary Glitter or Jimmy Savile.

In your mind with your equal opinion.

Super Hans

Ignore
« Reply #124 on: Thursday, August 26, 2021, 19:32:50 »

Amen. Trump made mistakes, I personally believe he was screwed out and I fully anticipate the heat other TEF posters will throw my way. Funny how Trump is blocked by all of Social Media and not given a voice. The States is a mess. Dark agendas are influencing things and certainly at force. This world is a scary place and none of us can change things.

Agree with you. CNN were a complete joke in the build up to the election. It was ridiculous.

Trump certainly wouldn't have bowed down to any Taliban deadline. They'd have known full well the place would have been carpet bombed had they tried any of the shenanigans currently taking place in Afghanistan.

Whether Trump made America great again is very debatable but Biden is certainly making them soft. China and Russia will be loving it.
Mr Stevens

Ignore
« Reply #125 on: Thursday, August 26, 2021, 19:35:57 »

I'm sorry but Trump was an orange joke. I can't be arsed to go through it but he lied over 30,000 times in his four years.

If that's what you want from the most important leader in the western world, you are out of your mind.

Take your chips and fuck off home.
Mr Stevens

Ignore
« Reply #126 on: Thursday, August 26, 2021, 19:39:32 »

Agree with you. CNN were a complete joke in the build up to the election. It was ridiculous.

Trump certainly wouldn't have bowed down to any Taliban deadline. They'd have known full well the place would have been carpet bombed had they tried any of the shenanigans currently taking place in Afghanistan.

Whether Trump made America great again is very debatable but Biden is certainly making them soft. China and Russia will be loving it.

Whether Trump made America great again is not remotely debatable. He didn't!

Do you miss the even-handidness of Fox as well?

Super Hans

Ignore
« Reply #127 on: Thursday, August 26, 2021, 19:44:02 »

Whether Trump made America great again is not remotely debatable. He didn't!

Do you miss the even-handidness of Fox as well?

Stopped getting Fox coverage years ago so no idea.

Trump was an idiot but this alternative is more dangerous. Biden will leave America in a far worse state in my opinion .
Mr Stevens

Ignore
« Reply #128 on: Thursday, August 26, 2021, 19:47:49 »

But you continued to monitor CNN?

Super Hans

Ignore
« Reply #129 on: Thursday, August 26, 2021, 19:51:30 »

But you continued to monitor CNN?

I have CNN. I haven't got Fox.

I also don't know a great deal about American politics or care either way about the Republican or Democratic parties.

As individuals Biden will 100% prove to be more of a car crash than Trump was.
Mr Stevens

Ignore
« Reply #130 on: Thursday, August 26, 2021, 20:01:09 »

I have CNN. I haven't got Fox.

I also don't know a great deal about American politics or care either way about the Republican or Democratic parties.

As individuals Biden will 100% prove to be more of a car crash than Trump was.

Unequivocal but, I suggest wrong.

chalkies shorts

Ignore
« Reply #131 on: Thursday, August 26, 2021, 20:04:52 »

As shrivvy says politics needs a reboot. When you have a choice between Biden and trump, it's shit. When you have a choice between Johnson and Corbyn, it's shit. For nations of 333m and 68m, you'd think we could come up with someone with some real substance and depth.
Mr Stevens

Ignore
« Reply #132 on: Thursday, August 26, 2021, 20:07:16 »

As shrivvy says politics needs a reboot. When you have a choice between Biden and trump, it's shit. When you have a choice between Johnson and Corbyn, it's shit. For nations of 333m and 68m, you'd think we could come up with someone with some real substance and depth.

Very much this.

Boy About Town
Pricko

Ignore
« Reply #133 on: Thursday, August 26, 2021, 20:45:51 »

Unequivocal but, I suggest wrong.

And your opinion is as valid as myself Super Hans…..

Hunk

« Reply #134 on: Thursday, August 26, 2021, 21:03:48 »

As much as Biden has massively cocked this up, you can’t seriously believe Trump was merely screwed over? The guy is a maniac. As others have suggested though, it’s a damning indictment that those two are the only two options when it comes to the leader of the free world.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11   Go Up
Print
Jump to: