Pages: 1 ... 3096 3097 3098 [3099] 3100 3101 3102 ... 3980   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: STFC Transfer Rumours  (Read 9077906 times)
MangoRed

Ignore
« Reply #46470 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2022, 19:44:44 »

I get that. It’s my unease and nervousness at the board level personnel that is polluting my thoughts on everything else.

I also have a lot of unease and nervousness RE the board, amongst other things.
Penmans Penalties

now I believe scarf above the head

Ignore
« Reply #46471 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2022, 20:15:00 »

We just need a few unnamed trialists , to really get us going,
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #46472 on: Tuesday, June 28, 2022, 20:17:12 »

I'm excited for the pre season games precisely for this reason, nothing like 'Trialist 6' on the team sheet to whet the appetite of what might be.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #46473 on: Wednesday, June 29, 2022, 08:09:48 »

I won't pretend that the signings so far have been anything other than underwhelming so far. Shade excites me but the others very much look like squad padding. Come the first game of the season I'm only really expecting Shade to be in the first XI with Devine and Harries on the bench. Walsall and Rovers feedback on Devine and Harries are less than good but hopefully under the tutelage of Lindsey and the coaching staff they have plenty to work on.

July is where we'll see the more exciting transfers and we'll know whether Hunty, AK and Payne are staying or not.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, June 29, 2022, 08:19:50 by Bob's Orange » Logged

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #46474 on: Wednesday, June 29, 2022, 08:17:25 »

I have been told to expect more signings before the weekend, and yes we do have trialists at the club Smiley

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #46475 on: Wednesday, June 29, 2022, 08:17:57 »

We do..

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #46476 on: Wednesday, June 29, 2022, 08:20:33 »

I won't pretend that the signings so far have been anything like underwhelming so far. Shade excites me but the others very much look like squad padding. Come the first game of the season I'm only really expecting Shade to be in the first XI with Devine and Harries on the bench. Walsall and Rovers feedback on Devine and Harries are less than good but hopefully under the tutelage of Lindsey and the coaching staff they have plenty to work on.

July is where we'll see the more exciting transfers and we'll know whether Hunty, AK and Payne are staying or not.

I would put money on Devine and Harries being in our starting 11 at Harrogate (barring injury)

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #46477 on: Wednesday, June 29, 2022, 08:20:34 »

I have been told to expect more signings before the weekend, and yes we do have trialists at the club Smiley

I think I read that Sandro said he was hopeful of 1 or 2 to be announced this week.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #46478 on: Wednesday, June 29, 2022, 08:30:08 »

Unnamed trialists and non-league grounds are what pre-season is all about. I love it!

Might not make Melksham this year Crying
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #46479 on: Wednesday, June 29, 2022, 08:30:44 »

I think I read that Sandro said he was hopeful of 1 or 2 to be announced this week.

I’ve heard we hope to sign some more this week.

Sandro said it on the STBL last night publicly where everyone could hear it, that’s where I heard it
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #46480 on: Wednesday, June 29, 2022, 08:38:11 »

I’ve heard we hope to sign some more this week.

Sandro said it on the STBL last night publicly where everyone could hear it, that’s where I heard it

I haven't listened to that yet. I'll give it a whirl later today.

Jimpanzee

Ignore
« Reply #46481 on: Wednesday, June 29, 2022, 08:38:26 »

These are the sort of signings I expected when Sandro mentioned the data driven approach. Take some rough diamonds and with good coaching / support - polish them up...

I'm open minded about the approach and will judge at the end of next season as to how it is panning out.

Lets just hope we end up with more diamonds than turds with glitter..
Peter Venkman

« Reply #46482 on: Wednesday, June 29, 2022, 08:43:40 »

I listened to Di Sandro once, thought he sounded like a spiv, havent listened to him since and certainly not on STBL.

I heard from people who work at the club and yes I have heard names too HTH. And no I won't post them on here but yes I will tell people I trust and they can confirm this Smiley

FWIW only one of the players named so far is a credible link from what I have been told.

DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #46483 on: Wednesday, June 29, 2022, 08:58:16 »

I listened to Di Sandro once, thought he sounded like a spiv, havent listened to him since and certainly not on STBL.

Odd, they spoke highly of you on there…!
Peter Venkman

« Reply #46484 on: Wednesday, June 29, 2022, 09:04:19 »

Odd, they spoke highly of you on there…!
I know they love me Smiley

Pages: 1 ... 3096 3097 3098 [3099] 3100 3101 3102 ... 3980   Go Up
Print
Jump to: