Pages: 1 ... 3271 3272 3273 [3274] 3275 3276 3277 ... 3980   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: STFC Transfer Rumours  (Read 9071351 times)
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #49095 on: Friday, September 2, 2022, 09:15:30 »

I hope we have a sell on for McKirdy.

If he impresses at Hibs he could suddenly become a 2-3 million pound player.

Equally he could flop and be worth nothing.

Rather we covered ourselves just in case.

I think a sell-on for McKirdy is absolutely a no-brainer. He was already on the radar of championship clubs apparently and so if he does well in Scotland for a season or 2, he could potentially seek a big price transfer with a nice cut for us. I noticed that Hibs have announced the signing but we haven't announced his departure, same with Ward, nothing on the official site as yet, could we be waiting for something official?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #49096 on: Friday, September 2, 2022, 09:16:47 »

Quote from: Wobbly Bob

Looking forwaaaarrrrd .
nice 👏
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #49097 on: Friday, September 2, 2022, 09:18:30 »

How long is this Hepburn-Murphy out for?

Think a lot of people seem to be forgetting him?

I don't think he is injured per se. Someone yesterday advised he had been working with our medical/strength conditioning team over the summer so I think it's just lack of fitness/match practice so I imagine is only going to be available for 20 minute substitute appearances here and there and the Pizza Pot games to get up to speed.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #49098 on: Friday, September 2, 2022, 09:20:05 »

Apologies if this was already covered but can the new guys all play Saturday? Surprised there is no MTD setup to work out potential starting line ups (where is Sugg Will Sugg when you need him!)

Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #49099 on: Friday, September 2, 2022, 09:24:37 »

At least the coaching staff can focus most of their time on the squad and structure of how we play now rather than 80% of their time dealing with Harry Mckirdy.

My take is that it is a positive TDD - we have that focal point striker and have lost one wider man - the striker was the more important cog.  We have replaced the wide man with 2 punts really, and you would hope that one of those punts bears fruit, but we now have what looks like 2 out of the 3 being strong options.

After last nights business the most positive thing for me is that we are closer to being a team rather than a group with a few disruptive individuals which can only be a good thing.

Oh, and I have also heard that Swindon were late getting the paperwork in, so the noise might not be over yet.  And what Duke was saying was not far from the truth of how things were playing out, Harry certainly wasn't in Edinburgh all day yesterday.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Super Hans

Ignore
« Reply #49100 on: Friday, September 2, 2022, 09:29:11 »

Apologies if this was already covered but can the new guys all play Saturday? Surprised there is no MTD setup to work out potential starting line ups (where is Sugg Will Sugg when you need him!)
Latest official Twitter video shows a couple of the newbies getting on the coach. Think they will be able to play. Normally the issue is when there is a certain cut off time when there's a game the very next day?

Find it amazing the club is putting out tweets without acknowledging the departure of McKirdy (and Ward). Maybe the late paperwork issue is a deal breaker Eek
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #49101 on: Friday, September 2, 2022, 09:29:47 »

After last nights business the most positive thing for me is that we are closer to being a team rather than a group with a few disruptive individuals which can only be a good thing.

And a squad of 28 with only 3 loans in it, that must be quite the record in recent times..
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #49102 on: Friday, September 2, 2022, 09:38:27 »

Have McKirdy and Ward officially gone?

Edit: See Harry has.

One season wonder imo.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
SuggWillSugg MBE

Ignore
« Reply #49103 on: Friday, September 2, 2022, 09:39:15 »

(where is Sugg Will Sugg when you need him!)

Bye

Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #49104 on: Friday, September 2, 2022, 09:41:15 »

And a squad of 28 with only 3 loans in it, that must be quite the record in recent times..

isn't it 4 loans? Brynn, Brennan, Jephcott and Blake-Tracy.

The good thing is that the loan window to non-league remains open so I imagine we'll see some outs happening as the squad seems a little bloated. I guess that will happen once we are out of the Pizza trophy.

Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #49105 on: Friday, September 2, 2022, 09:45:49 »

Have McKirdy and Ward officially gone?

Edit: See Harry has.

One season wonder imo.

Hopefully not, as we all know the SPL, outside of the Old Firm, is a proving ground for Celtic and Rangers, if he does well one could be in for him at some stage, maybe Championship clubs so, as said previously, a good sell on could work out nicely for us.
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #49106 on: Friday, September 2, 2022, 09:46:21 »

isn't it 4 loans? Brynn, Brennan, Jephcott and Blake-Tracy.

The good thing is that the loan window to non-league remains open so I imagine we'll see some outs happening as the squad seems a little bloated. I guess that will happen once we are out of the Pizza trophy.

I wasn't really counting Jephcott as a loan as such as basically the ball is in our court to buy if we want, its basically a season long trial.
« Last Edit: Friday, September 2, 2022, 09:48:31 by horlock07 » Logged
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #49107 on: Friday, September 2, 2022, 09:47:28 »

Speculation from Nixon that we failed to register the McKirdy sale in time...

Evident definitely not official and going to FIFA for clearance.
That’s what I’ve just been informed.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #49108 on: Friday, September 2, 2022, 09:52:13 »

So, if he/we/Hibs are out of time with paperwork - what happens then
« Last Edit: Friday, September 2, 2022, 10:05:24 by The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey » Logged
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #49109 on: Friday, September 2, 2022, 09:56:27 »

Do, if he/we/Hibs are out of time with paperwork - what happens then

If its the same as this case looks like he will be in limbo till January. https://www.espn.co.uk/football/soccer-transfers/story/3331333/leicester-citys-adrien-silva-transfer-from-sporting-lisbon-finally-official
Pages: 1 ... 3271 3272 3273 [3274] 3275 3276 3277 ... 3980   Go Up
Print
Jump to: