Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 47   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: English Swingers Clubs  (Read 76960 times)
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 20:35:07 »

Did you even receive an education?

If your refering to my spelling, you will get used to it Roll Eyes

They've got muslamic rayguns, muslamic rayguns..
Coca Fola

« Reply #61 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 20:36:14 »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-black-country-10674271

Actually Crispy nobody even died. But you were gullible enough to believe that story.  Smug Fuck Off
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 20:37:33 »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-black-country-10674271

Actually Crispy nobody even died. But you were gullible enough to believe that story.  Smug Fuck Off

I clearly said apprently you smug cunt.

Coca Fola

« Reply #63 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 20:38:58 »

Oooh touchy.  Wink
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 20:40:07 »

:cunt:

Coca Fola

« Reply #65 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 20:40:14 »

* apparently
Coca Fola

« Reply #66 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 20:41:04 »

Wow you really are as thick as pig shit.
flammableBen

« Reply #67 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 20:41:57 »

Just because crispy's opinions are based on a mix of stupidity, lack of knowledge and bollocks, doesn't mean that they're less valid then anybody else's.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #68 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 20:42:59 »

I think the point people are trying to make is that the EDL is just as bad as the extremists they appear to oppose.

If you believe the crap of extremists, either Caucasian, Black, Asian, or tagged on to a religion then you've been brainwashed as much as an Islamic extremist. Will a peaceful protest stop a terrorist bomber? What a waste of time and police time. I'd rather the taxes I pay which go to the police were used to hunt down terrorists than police a daft protest.

That's my opinion of the matter anyway.
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 20:43:47 »

Just because crispy's opinions are based on a mix of stupidity, lack of knowledge and bollocks, doesn't mean that they're less valid then anybody else's.

Roll Eyes My opinions are based on a world wherre when i grow up i dont want to be surround by danger.

pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 20:45:29 »

See that's the problem with relying on "reports" from racist blogs, they're full of shit.

If you'd bothered to check the local paper, you'd see there's no mention of "Muslim riots", just the usual EDL yobs distinguishing themselves by chucking bricks and bottles at the coppers. For a supposedly "peaceful" anti-Muslim group they seem to spend a lot of time (like every time they're allowed to gather in public) attacking the police.

TROUBLE has already flared at the EDL protest, as protestors broke out the car park and scuffled with police, before the rally even started.

Around 2.15pm - 45 minutes in, around 300 EDL members ran out of Stafford Street car park and began throwing cans and bricks at officers.

http://www.dudleynews.co.uk/news/8278277.LIVE_UPDATE___Trouble_flares_at_EDL_rally/?ref=mr

Or this from the Birmingham Post:
Injuries as EDL clash with police in Dudley

Jul 17 2010

Calls were made tonight for an inquiry into why right-wing protesters were allowed to clash with police in a town for a second time in four months.

There were reportedly 12 arrests as members of the English Defence League (EDL) confronted officers in the West Midlands town of Dudley today.

Anti-fascist group Unite Against Fascism held a counter-protest against the group, which says it is against Islamic extremism in the UK.

There were violent clashes in April when up to 2,000 members of the EDL rampaged through the town after breaking out of a holding pen.
Maybe if you got more of your news from proper reporters instead of believing any old shit you read on far-right blogs, you wouldn't come across as such a gullible tit
Coca Fola

« Reply #71 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 20:46:15 »

Roll Eyes My opinions are based on a world wherre when i grow up i dont want to be surround by danger.

By joining the EDL you would only be adding to the danger for other people.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 20:46:47 »

Unlucky. It's a dangerous place, always has been, always will be. Lapping up crap from Nazis who start riots everywhere they go isn't likely to make it any safer.
Coca Fola

« Reply #73 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 20:47:15 »

Unlucky. It's a dangerous place, always has been, always will be. Lapping up crap from Nazis who start riots everywhere they go isn't likely to make it any safer.

This
flammableBen

« Reply #74 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 20:47:26 »

Exactly crispy. Your opinion is completely valid. It doesn't matter that you've got no grasp of the  levels, causes and reality of this perceived danger. You shouldn't let liberal boffin bull-shit like information and facts get in the way of your views.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 47   Go Up
Print
Jump to: