Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Property/Moving thread  (Read 506 times)
Jimmy Quinn

Ward

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Thursday, October 15, 2020, 10:42:22 »

I actually quite like my neighbours. But like so many others at the moment we're looking to get out of town to somewhere a bit quieter.

The for sale board should be going up today.

I've be been on the market for around 3 weeks so get ready for the initial surge in viewers and silly offers Yes
« Last Edit: Thursday, October 15, 2020, 10:48:45 by Jimmy Quinn » Logged
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Thursday, October 15, 2020, 10:48:14 »

I'm renting in central London, and it feels like everyone I know is trying to move out of the city to somewhere a bit greener (although by our standards, this is just anywhere with a small garden).

Urban house prices are still going up though. I simply don't know how this market works, it's a fucking mystery. Just the stamp duty holiday propping it up?
Jimmy Quinn

Ward

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Thursday, October 15, 2020, 10:51:36 »

I'm renting in central London, and it feels like everyone I know is trying to move out of the city to somewhere a bit greener (although by our standards, this is just anywhere with a small garden).

Urban house prices are still going up though. I simply don't know how this market works, it's a fucking mystery. Just the stamp duty holiday propping it up?

Anyone buying would need to purchase by mid January at the latest to benefit from the free stamp duty. Leave it any later and the chances of exchanging contracts by the end of March is slim unless the government extend it
Panda Paws
Tel!

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Thursday, October 15, 2020, 11:50:58 »

We're in the suburban belt you speak of. Zone 4. Mostly 1930s terrace houses. Prices round here are going crazy and the market is insanely aggressive. We've got friends with a really good budget who just keep missing out on houses going for 5% over asking.

Wil it last? God knows. Everyone has been predicting the stagnation for years. Never seems to happen.
Valid Pint

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Thursday, October 15, 2020, 19:34:00 »

Property is theft.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: