Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 11   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: England team v Russia  (Read 28701 times)
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Wednesday, June 8, 2016, 15:17:39 »

Hart
Clyne  Smalling  Stones  Rose
              Dier      Wilshere
     Rooney      Alli    Barkley
                     Kane

I suppose playing Barkley on the left will at least stop him constantly giving the ball away in dangerous positions, I don't envy Rose in that formation, who is going to be  sitting duck...

As noted before either Smalling of Alli are going to be sent off.
Don Rogers Sock

« Reply #31 on: Wednesday, June 8, 2016, 15:28:30 »

Hart
Walker, Cahill, Smalling, Rose
                Dier   
            Henderson
       Alli                 Lallana
               Rooney
               Kane   
I like that i just think whoever is wider needs to get up and down and think Alli is wasted doing that
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Wednesday, June 8, 2016, 15:33:57 »

I see the press are printing the closeup pic that a journo took of Ray Lewington carrying a sheet of paper with names and a formation on - now assuming everyone thinks this is likely to be Sat's team, why do the press have to do it every time and undermine the manager by printing names and formation giving the opposition something to work on.

It may not be correct and it may be a ploy by Eng to fool the opposition but chances are its the team.
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Wednesday, June 8, 2016, 15:34:55 »

Hart
                Dier   
            Henderson
               Rooney
               Kane   

Ah the classic 4-1-1-2-1-1 formation  Cheesy
Don Rogers Sock

« Reply #34 on: Wednesday, June 8, 2016, 15:35:32 »

I see the press are printing the closeup pic that a journo took of Ray Lewington carrying a sheet of paper with names and a formation on - now assuming everyone thinks this is likely to be Sat's team, why do the press have to do it every time and undermine the manager by printing names and formation giving the opposition something to work on.

It may not be correct and it may be a ploy by Eng to fool the opposition but chances are its the team.
That team will get hammered by Chris Colemans starting line up if you seen it
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Wednesday, June 8, 2016, 15:36:37 »

Thank god its not Swindon, Power would have taken them out and shot them...

(p.s - I am joking before any of the anti-Power brigade jump of this as some sort of infallible evidence of wrongdoing by Power!)
adje

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Wednesday, June 8, 2016, 15:45:07 »

Rooney haters.  Zzz

Ditto milner

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Wednesday, June 8, 2016, 15:54:59 »

Ditto milner

Milner is a great player if you play him in position, but he isn't an international winger and asking him to play that role will just get him vilified and line him up to be a scapegoat!
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Wednesday, June 8, 2016, 15:58:04 »

Milner is a great player if you play him in position, but he isn't an international winger and asking him to play that role will just get him vilified and line him up to be a scapegoat!

We need at least one scapegoat....this squad could potentially provide a whole herd. There's a lot of players who it's very easy to dislike.
adje

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Wednesday, June 8, 2016, 16:13:22 »

Yes reg vardy and delli ali i find very easy to dislike.good players tho

Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Wednesday, June 8, 2016, 16:29:32 »

Yes reg vardy and delli ali i find very easy to dislike.good players tho

adje

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Wednesday, June 8, 2016, 17:07:14 »

Thought that might happen!😊

Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Wednesday, June 8, 2016, 18:49:31 »

If it's the picture I saw then it's not likely to be the team as it didn't have the back four & keeper named, but it did have 7 other positions.

Unless UEFA have said we can play with 12 or we are going to play without  full backs (despite taking four)
Panda Paws

« Reply #43 on: Thursday, June 9, 2016, 08:40:38 »

Hart
                Dier   
            Henderson
               Rooney
               Kane   

Bingo (although would put Alli central, Rooney left - apparently his personal preferred decision now - and Lallana right)

horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Thursday, June 9, 2016, 08:43:21 »

Bingo (although would put Alli central, Rooney left - apparently his personal preferred decision now - and Lallana right)

So has Rooney now decided he wants to play on the left, that will be handy as its a problem position - and the cynic may suggest he sees it as the best opportunity to get a starting place~?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 11   Go Up
Print
Jump to: