Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 11   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: England team v Russia  (Read 28413 times)
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, June 8, 2016, 10:49:38 »

Swap Sturridge for Sterling, and I think you've got it

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, June 8, 2016, 11:22:52 »

Rooney should and will play at the top of a diamond I reckon.
I'd go two upfront in vardy and Kane though I'm.not sure of Roy will go that way. The defence is a big concern so just go for it I say.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, June 8, 2016, 11:28:23 by Arriba » Logged
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, June 8, 2016, 11:36:44 »

Rooney should and will play at the top of a diamond I reckon.
I'd go two upfront in vardy and Kane though I'm.not sure of Roy will go that way. The defence is a big concern so just go for it I say.

It depends whether he will spend the whole time playing as a centre forward pushing Kane and Vardy wide, as he did against Portugal, he can play the role, whether he is disciplined enough to do so is a different matter entirely!

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, June 8, 2016, 11:38:22 »

It depends whether he will spend the whole time playing as a centre forward pushing Kane and Vardy wide, as he did against Portugal, he can play the role, whether he is disciplined enough to do so is a different matter entirely!
agree. He'll definitely be playing so we better hope he is disciplined
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, June 8, 2016, 11:39:19 »

agree. He'll definitely be playing so we better hope he is disciplined

Can't agree more. He was a bloody nuisance against Portugal for us, so lets hope he can turn into a bloody nuisance for the opposition.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Don Rogers Sock

« Reply #20 on: Wednesday, June 8, 2016, 11:40:01 »

Not sure it's even about being disciplined. Vardy and Kane were played wide it was basically a shoddy 4 3 3.
Don Rogers Sock

« Reply #21 on: Wednesday, June 8, 2016, 11:41:50 »

For what it's worth i would just play Rooney and Kane upfront with Deli Alli behind
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Wednesday, June 8, 2016, 11:47:25 »

For what it's worth i would just play Rooney and Kane upfront with Deli Alli behind

I was talking to a Spurs fan at the weekend and we agreed on something similar. Despite the season Vardy has had, I think Rooney and Kane up front is the better option and Alli in more of his spurs role I think would work too DRS.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Don Rogers Sock

« Reply #23 on: Wednesday, June 8, 2016, 12:06:30 »

I was talking to a Spurs fan at the weekend and we agreed on something similar. Despite the season Vardy has had, I think Rooney and Kane up front is the better option and Alli in more of his spurs role I think would work too DRS.
Not sure link works properly but this would be my team. Not sure it's everyones cup of tea but the wide players will at least do the job they are supposed to do instead of wasting Vardy & Kane wide

http://lineupbuilder.com/?sk=b6h32

Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Wednesday, June 8, 2016, 13:30:38 »

Hart
Walker, Cahill, Smalling, Rose
                Dier   
            Henderson
       Alli                 Lallana
               Rooney
               Kane   

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Wednesday, June 8, 2016, 13:46:49 »

Not sure link works properly but this would be my team. Not sure it's everyones cup of tea but the wide players will at least do the job they are supposed to do instead of wasting Vardy & Kane wide

If we are going to try and use width (which I suspect we will not or else he would have taken Townsend) I would be tempted to replace Milner with either Clyne or Walker depending on who plays right back?
Barry Scott

« Reply #26 on: Wednesday, June 8, 2016, 14:11:03 »

This is actually the line-up I'd go for. I'd prefer Rooney didn't play, but as he will I'd rather he was upfront than ruining the midfield.
Don Rogers Sock

« Reply #27 on: Wednesday, June 8, 2016, 14:15:43 »

If we are going to try and use width (which I suspect we will not or else he would have taken Townsend) I would be tempted to replace Milner with either Clyne or Walker depending on who plays right back?
Be crazy to play one of those wide of Midfield when they have never done it before for us in my opinion
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Wednesday, June 8, 2016, 14:29:55 »

Be crazy to play one of those wide of Midfield when they have never done it before for us in my opinion

Its a difficult one as Milner is about as energetic and dynamic as I am. what is Lallana's preferred position?
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Wednesday, June 8, 2016, 15:06:31 »

Hart
Clyne  Smalling  Stones  Rose
              Dier      Wilshere
     Rooney      Alli    Barkley
                     Kane
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 11   Go Up
Print
Jump to: