Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 20   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Preston North End V Swindon Town Official Matchday Thread.  (Read 36142 times)
Panda Paws

« Reply #75 on: Saturday, April 25, 2015, 14:10:53 »

Anyone find that stream?

I may have been mistaken, I'm watching the single camera feed at work rather than a match feed so there probably isn't one.
REDBUCK

« Reply #76 on: Saturday, April 25, 2015, 14:11:26 »

Fucking disgrace.  We should be fined for picking that side. We should be trying to at least settle on a formation for the next few games.How can it be beneficial to make that many changes.

If we get hammered we are going to be in for some serious shit
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #77 on: Saturday, April 25, 2015, 14:11:31 »

dont care whether it matters or not,dont want humiliation
This is my fear mate, keep it under 5 and I will be relatively happy under the circumstances.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
CalRed45

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: Saturday, April 25, 2015, 14:11:52 »

Have you tried using a salmon.

Ain't going to be one for us.

I saw someone mention it above so had faint hope that maybe it would come through.
Panda Paws

« Reply #79 on: Saturday, April 25, 2015, 14:12:49 »

Fucking disgrace.  We should be fined for picking that side. We should be trying to at least settle on a formation for the next few games.How can it be beneficial to make that many changes.

Ridiculous post. Why should we not pick whatever side we want for the good of our club, as deemed by our employees? How many changes would you allow without that over-reaction?
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: Saturday, April 25, 2015, 14:13:42 »

Redbuck is also the football shirt police as well as the team picking Gestapo.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: Saturday, April 25, 2015, 14:14:43 »

Fucking disgrace.  We should be fined for picking that side. We should be trying to at least settle on a formation for the next few games.How can it be beneficial to make that many changes.

What? Today is irrelevant use the Colchester and Orient matches for that as much lower risk in terms of injuries. Plus it's royally pissed of the Mongs customers and boy are they biting so all good!
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: Saturday, April 25, 2015, 14:15:14 »

MKD may kick up a stink if we lose this by a margin that gets national press. I'm honestly not bothered but Cooper will be analysed significantly by some of our supporters.

I'm not sure what the rules are. Anybody?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: Saturday, April 25, 2015, 14:15:59 »

I saw someone mention it above so had faint hope that maybe it would come through.

Yeah, sorry. Think this is just being back-hauled from the ground to whoever edits the match for Sky/BBC. You normally only get dodgy streams for matches that are being shown on live TV somewhere (which it isn't).
---------

From the commentary it sounds like we are actually doing fairly well, all things considered.
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: Saturday, April 25, 2015, 14:17:04 »

Sounds like Barthram has started well.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
kerry red

« Reply #85 on: Saturday, April 25, 2015, 14:17:31 »

Please don't ask, but I've heard today that Coops may well not be at the club next season.
Panda Paws

« Reply #86 on: Saturday, April 25, 2015, 14:18:00 »

Yeah, sorry. Think this is just being back-hauled from the ground to whoever edits the match for Sky/BBC. You normally only get dodgy streams for matches that are being shown on live TV somewhere (which it isn't).

Correct. We've got a single camera there for Goals Express that comes in live. My mistake.
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: Saturday, April 25, 2015, 14:18:07 »

I'm not sure what the rules are. Anybody?

Yep, it is OK to uproot a football club to a made up place but make a few changes to your team and you get an FA fine

I come from a land down-under
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: Saturday, April 25, 2015, 14:18:22 »

Sounds like they are holding their own, bar the goal.  The longer this goes on the nervier the PNE players/fans will get..

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: Saturday, April 25, 2015, 14:18:48 »

Correct. We've got a single camera there for Goals Express that comes in live. My mistake.

Do you work for sky PP?

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 20   Go Up
Print
Jump to: