Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Aussie Construction Company  (Read 26110 times)
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Wednesday, December 17, 2014, 18:18:28 »

To me it will always be Town End,  North Stand, Stratton Bank and South Stand (although I will I'm sure get used to calling it the Don Rogers Stand in time). As for the sponsors' names, I have not the faintest interest.

thats why i dont understand a lot of fans aggression at stadium naming,especially in the lower leagues where money is tighter and more important. if we could get shit loads of cash for naming rights and it keeps the club in the right direction go for it. it will always be the county ground to the fans. 
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #46 on: Wednesday, December 17, 2014, 18:26:22 »

i asked because it has been sponsored for at least the last 5 years. so most people would have noticed.
(although,  if you only went in the town end you would probably never know whats above your head on the front of the stand)

go have a horlicks and calm down.
Yeah good one.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Wednesday, December 17, 2014, 18:57:08 »

If Power sorts out redevelopment properly then he can rename the CG after himself if he wants for all I care.....he would have succeeded where all else have failed.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Wednesday, December 17, 2014, 19:06:06 »

If Power sorts out redevelopment properly then he can rename the CG after himself if he wants for all I care.....he would have succeeded where all else have failed.

All he'd need to do then is get Kingy back and include him we could have the same name as a midlands club....like we always used to with Cobblers.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Wednesday, December 17, 2014, 19:54:33 »

I'll get there... the last game I missed was 29th March 2013 v Oldham. So I'm getting there.

Completely irrelevant to the thread, but that was my boys' first game.  They've been to 8 or 9 now, and it's the only one that we didn't win.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #50 on: Wednesday, December 17, 2014, 19:59:36 »

Completely irrelevant to the thread, but that was my boys' first game.  They've been to 8 or 9 now, and it's the only one that we didn't win.
Not irrelelevant at all, thats what threads are about...tangents that divert away yet invariably end up back on the original subject, all part of the rich tapestry of the TEF.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Wednesday, December 17, 2014, 21:37:11 »

All he'd need to do then is get Kingy back and include him we could have the same name as a midlands club....like we always used to with Cobblers.

Or get Nile back to invest his 2k, then we could have the Power Ranger arena.
DMR

« Reply #52 on: Thursday, December 18, 2014, 00:56:24 »

Not irrelelevant at all, thats what threads are about...tangents that divert away yet invariably end up back on the original subject, all part of the rich tapestry of the TEF.

Pass the bucket
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Thursday, December 18, 2014, 07:38:18 »

Pass the bucket

Walter White

« Reply #54 on: Thursday, December 18, 2014, 08:24:33 »

Pass the bucket
you make me laugh you act such a hard cunt but I bet you wank into a sock at night you lonely golf obsessed dangleberry
DMR

« Reply #55 on: Thursday, December 18, 2014, 10:15:47 »

I think you're using too much poetic license to construe that as "acting hard"
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Thursday, December 18, 2014, 13:07:57 »

Hopefully if Power can come to an agreement with the council for the ground, but it sounds like he want's the rent decreased to help with the redevelopment.

Sounds like he has been speaking to the Trust guys also to get a bit of history on our beloved council.

I wish him luck with his dealings.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Thursday, February 19, 2015, 17:47:26 »

Sam thinks it's a done deal and they're just sorting the announcement. With any luck we'll be in Friday Statement territory.
Flashheart

« Reply #58 on: Thursday, February 19, 2015, 18:01:59 »

Bonzer!
Sir Pissalot

« Reply #59 on: Thursday, February 19, 2015, 18:27:05 »

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: