Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Aussie Construction Company  (Read 26296 times)
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Wednesday, December 17, 2014, 12:56:01 »

Callum rice works for this aussie company

(Bog cleaner)

Bog cleaners are useful.
TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Wednesday, December 17, 2014, 13:36:58 »

Sounds promising, will hold back any thoughts until money in the bank and (any) plans are signed off!

#VivaKenBarlow!
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Wednesday, December 17, 2014, 14:04:37 »

Its been ages since I went...is the Town End sponsored? because that could be an option if it isn't currently sposored.

When was the last time you went?! Been sponsored by fast plant since 2010 and I'm almost certain it was sponsored before that. Maybe by the adver?
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Wednesday, December 17, 2014, 14:09:24 »

C&D Recruitment for a bit. Fuck knows why I remember that.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Wednesday, December 17, 2014, 14:23:03 »

St Modwen Mark 2?

Very much don't like the look of this last line....

....no doubt SBC's response, will be to close down the Bank and possibly the TE.
It worries me more because it reads like possibly getting the excuses in early as to why it's just not possible to redevelop the CG so we'll have to move to an out of town flat pack instead.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #35 on: Wednesday, December 17, 2014, 14:41:19 »

When was the last time you went?! Been sponsored by fast plant since 2010 and I'm almost certain it was sponsored before that. Maybe by the adver?
In the Town End? a few years, probably 3+.....why? does that make me less of a fan? yes I guess it does, I live 90+ miles away and rarely get to games these days due to financial restraints.

It was a question because I pay no attention to who sponsors each stand as they change all the time and are largely irrelevant for most fans.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Wednesday, December 17, 2014, 14:53:56 »

In the Town End? a few years, probably 3+.....why? does that make me less of a fan? yes I guess it does, I live 90+ miles away and rarely get to games these days due to financial restraints.

It was a question because I pay no attention to who sponsors each stand as they change all the time and are largely irrelevant for most fans.
All I'm hearing is excuses ... lightweight Wink
Peter Venkman

« Reply #37 on: Wednesday, December 17, 2014, 14:58:47 »

All I'm hearing is excuses ... lightweight Wink
Damn right! Cheesy

JayBox325

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Wednesday, December 17, 2014, 15:00:08 »

If we have to sell Massimo or Yaser, it's your fault and everyone like you. Where's your commitment!?

Cheesy

Swindon Town Displays. Can you help out?
http://www.gofundme.com/STFCDisplays
Peter Venkman

« Reply #39 on: Wednesday, December 17, 2014, 15:02:10 »

If we have to sell Massimo or Yaser, it's your fault and everyone like you. Where's your commitment!?

Cheesy
Well after not missing a home game for 25 years until about 6 years ago I thought I would give you young uns a go... Smiley

I would love to be able to afford to go every week again but unfortunatly thats not possible.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, December 17, 2014, 15:06:50 by Peter Venkman » Logged

Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Wednesday, December 17, 2014, 15:03:48 »

It worries me more because it reads like possibly getting the excuses in early as to why it's just not possible to redevelop the CG so we'll have to move to an out of town flat pack instead.

It could be interpreted that way....or maybe the opening gambit, in Franchise style relocation to....Sydney
JayBox325

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Wednesday, December 17, 2014, 15:09:23 »

Well after not missing a home game for 25 years until about 6 years ago I thought I would give you young uns a go... Smiley

I would love to be able to afford to go every week again but unfortunatly thats not possible.

I'll get there... the last game I missed was 29th March 2013 v Oldham. So I'm getting there.

Swindon Town Displays. Can you help out?
http://www.gofundme.com/STFCDisplays
corner

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Wednesday, December 17, 2014, 17:58:34 »

What got me was power saying that they love luongoover there, a little superstar, it's like they know that we are still losing money and we will have to sell our most saleable asset, (luongo) so they said how much do you need not to sell, hence the 6 figure sum?!?!
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Wednesday, December 17, 2014, 18:08:59 »

i asked because it has been sponsored for at least the last 5 years. so most people would have noticed.
(although,  if you only went in the town end you would probably never know whats above your head on the front of the stand)

go have a horlicks and calm down.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Wednesday, December 17, 2014, 18:16:25 »

To me it will always be Town End,  North Stand, Stratton Bank and South Stand (although I will I'm sure get used to calling it the Don Rogers Stand in time). As for the sponsors' names, I have not the faintest interest.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: