Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Notts County vs Swindon Town Match Day Thread.  (Read 49179 times)
Matt71

Ignore
« Reply #195 on: Saturday, December 13, 2014, 17:50:02 »

power said that Branco shook his hand twice over contract then turned round and said he wanted out.He will not play again and power will not put up with players who don't want to be here he is laying done the law.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #196 on: Saturday, December 13, 2014, 17:55:54 »

Head turned by agent.

Cya Raffa.
Flashheart

« Reply #197 on: Saturday, December 13, 2014, 17:58:06 »

Head turned by agent.

Cya Raffa.

Probably. Somebody's offered his agent a tidy sum
Swindon Please Win

Ignore
« Reply #198 on: Saturday, December 13, 2014, 18:05:31 »

@Woody2402 I had heard he had offers from the Middle East but can't really firm that up anywhere
4:26pm - 13 Dec 14

What Morshead said.

kerry red

« Reply #199 on: Saturday, December 13, 2014, 18:09:31 »

Middle fucking East?

Well, fuck right off, lad
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #200 on: Saturday, December 13, 2014, 18:13:38 »

power said that Branco shook his hand twice over contract then turned round and said he wanted out.He will not play again and power will not put up with players who don't want to be here he is laying done the law.

It is quite hilarious, does Branco expect to be playing championship football? He is far from a decent player and of all the players that you may expect to have expectations to leave and play higher I certainly wouldn't expect to be from him. Cheerio lad

Is the power interview online anywhere? Iv seen the redevelopment posts and would like to hear more
Flashheart

« Reply #201 on: Saturday, December 13, 2014, 18:18:14 »

Branco's really going to the Middle East to fight for ISIS. Allahu akhbar.
Flashheart

« Reply #202 on: Saturday, December 13, 2014, 18:23:01 »

Iv seen the redevelopment posts and would like to hear more

There's nothing more to hear. He's speaking to a large, unnamed company in Australia about redevelopment. That's all we know..... so far.
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #203 on: Saturday, December 13, 2014, 19:04:07 »

That was just a masterclass.
Should have been 4 or 5 up at halftime against the dirty bastards.

Then we just upped a gear and when at 3 it was like a training game.

Most enjoyable display and no sign of the dreaded manager of the month curse.
Good display by gladwin who won my man of the match, however it was a great team effort today in front of the Town faithful.

SleafordRobin

Ignore
« Reply #204 on: Saturday, December 13, 2014, 20:32:59 »

The first time I've seen us win in Nottingham and one of the best performances from start to finish, yes we've played well, but this was sustained throughout, terrific!

Notts were poor, I was expecting a bit more from them and although Carrol kept the score down, what an utter twat he is, constantly whining to the ref (who did OK) and got a deserved yellow.

Missed the incident for the red card as I was still texting our 2nd goal so can't comment.

I was a bit concerned about LWB today, I needn't have worried, Ben Gladwin was immense, in fact we were more dangerous down the left today, agree with DoB my MoM.
Great day out today
SleafordRobin

Ignore
« Reply #205 on: Saturday, December 13, 2014, 20:49:54 »

Just seen the goals on Sky.  The sending off was a straight red for elbowing N Thompson in the face, clear to see, no arguments.
Sir Pissalot

« Reply #206 on: Saturday, December 13, 2014, 21:23:43 »

Just got back home.  Train travel was a real pain today with cancellations, delays and missed connections but the Town's performance made it worthwhile.  Agree with the previous posters about the performance.  With better finishing, we would have been out of sight at half time.  A bit too much showboating/sloppiness after we went to 3-0 or it could have been a much bigger score.

No one has mentioned the Stephens incident towards the end of the first half which could have been a red card.  I saw their man go down but didn't see what, if anything, Stephens did.  Some people said he hit their man in the back of the head and deserved to go.  Some said he did nothing.  The County sending off in the second half was quite straightforward, though.  The guy just retaliated to Nathan's foul right in front of the Ref, then seemed to acknowledge what he had done and just walked off without complaining.

Oh, and Carroll is a cock. 
SleafordRobin

Ignore
« Reply #207 on: Saturday, December 13, 2014, 21:39:52 »

No one has mentioned the Stephens incident towards the end of the first half which could have been a red card. 

I never saw it to be fair, I looked at the ref & Linesman immediately & if anything happened they missed it too. Apparently Carrol did though, ran half the length of the pitch to go on and on and on.... until he was booked, he still carried on after that with the lino, utter cock!
FreddySTFC!

Ignore
« Reply #208 on: Saturday, December 13, 2014, 22:17:40 »

Fantastic result. A win would have been terrific but to win in the manner we did is superb. Hope Branco comes to his senses and realises what he's got here. Although he's very raw he does have a lot of potential and at this stage of his career Swindon is probably the best place for him to demonstrate that.

I have a culture, I don't stop my culture!!
Stef Troll

Ignore
« Reply #209 on: Saturday, December 13, 2014, 22:56:21 »

Great win. I'm usually pessimistic about Town but think it's currently between us and MK Dona for the title.  Overall both Franchise abd Swindon have the best attacks in the league and seem to be blowing teams apart away from home.

My mind may change come the end of the January transfer window (ie if Bristol City or Preston) spend big. Otherwise I can see Bristol City slipping up away from home against teams like Crewe where they dominate the game but only have one good striker who can score on a regular basis. At least with us it feels as if one of Obika, Smith or Williams will score in every game.

« Last Edit: Saturday, December 13, 2014, 22:57:54 by StefPol » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18   Go Up
Print
Jump to: