Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Notts County vs Swindon Town Match Day Thread.  (Read 48354 times)
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #240 on: Sunday, December 14, 2014, 15:29:01 »

Seem to be a lot of folk on here who care about what Bristol City fans think.
I wouldn't say that I care, but I am most definitely interested in getting their perspective, no matter how warped it may be. I've said it before, one of the most fascinating things about t'interweb for me is having a look to see what other Clubs' fans think of us.

I'm not interested specifically because they are Bristol City but because, right now, they are our main rivals. Back in our 'Danny Wilson Wembley Debacle' season it was Leeds and I got hours of entertainment watching WACCOE go into melt down at fairly regular intervals.

It's all good  Cool
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #241 on: Sunday, December 14, 2014, 15:38:32 »

So you don't care, but you find it fascinating? Okie dokey.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #242 on: Sunday, December 14, 2014, 15:38:40 »

Seem to be a lot of folk on here who care about what Bristol City fans think.

I agree Ardiles. Personally I don't care what others think and care little what other teams do either. I always check the Oxford results and have a little chuckle to myself if they lose but at the end of the day as long as Swindon win, it's all that matters to me really.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Flashheart

« Reply #243 on: Sunday, December 14, 2014, 15:43:44 »

I read other club's forums to get a different perspective on how we're doing.

After reading the Notts County forum, for example, I feel more assured that we are fucking brilliant. The OTIB forum is just plain silly.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #244 on: Sunday, December 14, 2014, 15:44:13 »

So you don't care, but you find it fascinating? Okie dokey.
Correct. I don't care in that I don't get upset by it. I do however find it interesting to read what other fans say. I hope this has cleared up your confusion.
kerry red

« Reply #245 on: Sunday, December 14, 2014, 15:58:36 »

If I hadn't had a peek on the County forum I would never have known that Jack Stephens had thumped one of their players in the back of the head when nobody was looking.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #246 on: Sunday, December 14, 2014, 16:33:54 »

After reading the Notts County forum, for example, I feel more assured that we are fucking brilliant. The OTIB forum is just plain silly.
This is exactly how I feel.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #247 on: Sunday, December 14, 2014, 16:35:22 »

Gladwin's assists were silly
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #248 on: Sunday, December 14, 2014, 16:37:32 »

Gladwin's assists were silly
Gladwins 2nd assist made him look like he had been playing left wing all his career.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #249 on: Sunday, December 14, 2014, 16:45:24 »

Noble's glance prior to the collision makes it look quite quite damning, doesn't it?
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #250 on: Sunday, December 14, 2014, 17:53:41 »

I don't know why you wouldn't want to read other Clubs's forums  Shrug
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #251 on: Sunday, December 14, 2014, 18:06:59 »

They could just as easily do the same given their lack of firepower - though they'll probably buy some more in January.

Quote from: otibwanker
They are getting cocky on their forum. Apparently we will slip away because we only have 1 decent striker and don't score enough goals! We will see what their squad is like come January.

I think the timing is wrong, but it would be nice to think it was my post that angered them. Smiley
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #252 on: Sunday, December 14, 2014, 18:19:51 »

Gladwin tying their number 15 in knots is very amusing for our 2nd and 3rd, the more you watch our second goal the funnier it gets.
« Last Edit: Sunday, December 14, 2014, 18:23:02 by Ginginho » Logged
chunky monkey

« Reply #253 on: Sunday, December 14, 2014, 18:21:45 »

They are getting cocky on their forum. Apparently we will slip away because we only have 1 decent striker and don't score enough goals! We will see what their squad is like come January.

Only one to go hopefully. Fuck Branco off wherever he wants to go
« Last Edit: Sunday, December 14, 2014, 18:23:51 by chunky monkey » Logged
nigel grays a postie

Ignore
« Reply #254 on: Sunday, December 14, 2014, 19:17:03 »

"Some of Swindon's attacking play in the first half was the best I've ever seen at this level, the control, pass and move was wonderful to watch." Good to know Notts fans enjoyed yesterday as much as the Town fans there did.

We were awesome should have been at least 5.

Their number 16 was always going to do something stupid and get sent off and just because Roy Carroll played for Man U a few times what gives him the right to charge out of his goal at every opportunity to argue with every decision made by the linesman or referee. if dissent is a bookable offence he should have had at least 4 yellow cards.

Rogers, Mayes, Shearer, Fjortoft, Cox, Austin, Ritchie. Seen em all flogged off on the cheap
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18   Go Up
Print
Jump to: