Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Lee Power, budgets and finances  (Read 51740 times)
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: Monday, November 10, 2014, 16:49:14 »

On Friday I messaged him on Facebook basically telling him just to fuck off and leave the club alone

That was then followed by a private message that started "fucking prick..." and included a load of threats.

People in glass houses and all that...
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: Monday, November 10, 2014, 16:51:53 »

The thing is with Jed I don't actually think he knows what the truth is and what isn't he seems to suffer a bad case of split personality disorder. On Friday I messaged him on Facebook basically telling him just to fuck off and leave the club alone, I got 2 responses. First he posted on my wall where everyone can see it saying "we'll have to catch up for a cuppa sometime". That was then followed by a private message that started "fucking prick..." and included a load of threats.
It seems he tries to be the friendly guy in public but get him one on one and he's a rather obnoxious character or to use his words a "thug moron".

On that basis I think it's fair to take any figures quoted by him with a substantial amount of salt!
Jed feels he has a career beckoning in politics!! Sounds to me that he will be an ideal candidate for Cameron's government - all spin, bluster and not a nice guy to boot!!
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: Monday, November 10, 2014, 16:56:49 »

People in glass houses and all that...
I was fully expecting the abuse back bit just pointing out that what he says in public is very different to what is says in private which makes anything he's dished out in the press pretty hard to trust.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: Monday, November 10, 2014, 16:57:11 »

The thing is with Jed I don't actually think he knows what the truth is and what isn't he seems to suffer a bad case of split personality disorder. On Friday I messaged him on Facebook basically telling him just to fuck off and leave the club alone, I got 2 responses. First he posted on my wall where everyone can see it saying "we'll have to catch up for a cuppa sometime". That was then followed by a private message that started "fucking prick..." and included a load of threats.
It seems he tries to be the friendly guy in public but get him one on one and he's a rather obnoxious character or to use his words a "thug moron".

On that basis I think it's fair to take any figures quoted by him with a substantial amount of salt!

Thug moron
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: Monday, November 10, 2014, 16:57:50 »

Thug moron
I did like his special mention of you.... Good work!
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: Monday, November 10, 2014, 16:59:10 »

I was fully expecting the abuse back bit just pointing out that what he says in public is very different to what is says in private which makes anything he's dished out in the press pretty hard to trust.

Aye he dmd me on twitter when it kicked off with Power saying he was scared for his safety etc, when we saw him the day after in person he said he was a top bloke! Herthab was there also, we couldnt believe it
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: Monday, November 10, 2014, 18:44:49 »

It is possible that the club is better off but to be £400K better off the previous income from this activity would need to have been 0. I havent noticed any free catering or hospitality at the CG before!

Nothing is free at the CG, doesn't mean the club makes a profit though does it.
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: Monday, November 10, 2014, 23:08:09 »

Theakston, would it be unreasonable for the private messages, or say.... A random collection of words that may or may not have emanated from 'Gerard call me Jed McCrory McCoy', to appear on here? Just for shits and giggles, and to further discredit the least credible window salesman in the Midlands.
ahounsell

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: Tuesday, November 11, 2014, 09:22:32 »

Nothing is free at the CG, doesn't mean the club makes a profit though does it.

Its hard to see how you can fail to make some sort of profit selling mediocre coffe at £2 a go, but you're right it's possible the club wasnt making much from this activity after costs.

However, as I recall, the deal was announced as £200K per year income plus the saving on costs so its the previous income (not profit) that has to be compared.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #144 on: Thursday, November 13, 2014, 14:08:46 »

I see the "shit rumours" have started on the Facebook STFC Group.

Dave Parmenter‎

So Lee Power walked into the changing room just before the Cheltenham game and told the player's that 3 of them would be sold in January due to the low gate's out the county ground !! Crackig that is

And that from a Swindon fan.

I personally can't see that happening even if we did need to sell 3 players and certainly not just before a big cup game.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #145 on: Thursday, November 13, 2014, 14:13:43 »

I personally can't see that happening even if we did need to sell 3 players and certainly not just before a big cup game.

After the game would believe it
Ironside
Wir müssen die Liberalen ausrotten

Ignore
« Reply #146 on: Thursday, November 13, 2014, 14:36:02 »

Welcome to the internet. It's a fucking wazzock magnet.

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #147 on: Thursday, November 13, 2014, 14:36:56 »

Yeah especially after a loss in a large money making competition.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Flashheart

« Reply #148 on: Thursday, November 13, 2014, 14:40:07 »

I don't think he'd do it even after the game. He may have decided that he needs to sell, but why needlessly demotivate his players when we are sat 3rd in the league?

What a steaming bunch of bollocks.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #149 on: Thursday, November 13, 2014, 17:49:28 »

After the game his credibility of finding three buyers would be stretched.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14   Go Up
Print
Jump to: