Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town v Notts County Official Matchday Thread  (Read 26197 times)
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: Friday, October 18, 2013, 22:33:23 »

The club are doing an excellent job of managing him to be fair and he's repaying that
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: Friday, October 18, 2013, 22:33:42 »

To be fair, anyone signing it has done their research at least, I've not got a clue how you translate Sloop John B into sign language...
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #122 on: Friday, October 18, 2013, 22:35:25 »

To be fair, anyone signing it has done their research at least, I've not got a clue how you translate Sloop John B into sign language...
You deserve a fucking slap as well smart arse
Not that Nice If I'm Honest

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: Friday, October 18, 2013, 22:36:50 »

Joy to behold.

Pritchards trick in the corner was the best I have ever seen at the CG....

Just need to kill sides off.

Notts were pish....poor old salve traders better than that!

Roll on Walsall...

What...............better than Hoddle chesting down a corner in his own 6-yard box, sending the Sunderland defence the wrong way, then hitting a ball to feet on the half way line Huh??
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #124 on: Friday, October 18, 2013, 22:38:36 »

don't really think the TE should be singing 'he shags when he wants' about ranger, i wouldn't be a fan of that at all if i were him.

luckily didnt last long or very loud
Not that Nice If I'm Honest

Ignore
« Reply #125 on: Friday, October 18, 2013, 22:43:09 »

couldn't hear it in the DRS thankfully. I was totally against signing Ranger but to be fair to the guy he has worked bloody hard, hasn't reacted to some bad fouls and hasn't given it the big un. Whoever is advising him is doing a good job.
Anyone who was signing that deserves a fucking good slap - dickheads.

From what I can gather, they weren't signing it, they were singing it
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #126 on: Friday, October 18, 2013, 22:44:03 »

luckily didnt last long or very loud

That's the best way really, get it over quickly. Job done. Fall asleep.
deltaincline

« Reply #127 on: Friday, October 18, 2013, 22:53:09 »

A lot has already been said about what was a very professional performance tonight.

We are playing good football, our players are getting to know where their team mates should be in any given situation - and they all have the ability to find them with a simple pass, which devastates the opposition at times.

We look fit, full of ideas and have genuine strength in the squad.

Like a lot of you, I was not looking forward to this season after what I assumed had been a rare golden period for us under DiCanio for a season or so.

IMHO. the current side would piss all over DiCanio's best ever STFC 11, our manager is a level headed guy who seems genuinely grateful to have got the chance to prove himself again, and there is no media sideshow any more.

There's a long way to go, we'll slip up now and again along the way, but we're looking very, very good.

Fucking magic:-)
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #128 on: Friday, October 18, 2013, 22:58:14 »

What a result. Let out of the town end for a half time fag.  Oh the game. haven't read the rest yet, But thought our Left hand side was superb, Jmac and Byrne have really upped their games. Thought their goalie was good, would have been 6 or 7 without him on top form, the rest of their side were jollop.
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #129 on: Friday, October 18, 2013, 22:59:39 »

Like a lot of you, I was not looking forward to this season after what I assumed had been a rare golden period for us under DiCanio for a season or so.

Same, I expected us to be alot like Notts were tonight. Decent passing team but quite weak and liable to lose lots of games. Been amazed at how things are going so far and long may it continue. When Jay McEveley is charging forward and unleashing a really good shot on goal you know things are going well.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #130 on: Friday, October 18, 2013, 23:05:39 »

Oh fair play to the 250 odd Notts fans who made the trip on a Friday, didn't really hear them but there wasn't much for them to shout about to be fair.
fatbasher

« Reply #131 on: Friday, October 18, 2013, 23:23:07 »

Think their goalie should have had MOTM. We are playing better football under Cooperman than Di Canio and at half the price....
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #132 on: Friday, October 18, 2013, 23:29:11 »

Cheers. I often feel poetic after a glass or two of cider!

I used it on twitter during the game. We were really taking the piss.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
« Reply #133 on: Saturday, October 19, 2013, 00:05:44 »

I thought we were quality tonight for the first 65 mins, then realised County gave up (bar the penalty) and we were home and dry. This team is seriously building some momentum behind it and the better we get the higher the expectation, so lets support the boys and see how far we go!!! I for one am surprised and happy with how we're doing this season...C.O.Y.R!!!

#VivaKenBarlow!
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #134 on: Saturday, October 19, 2013, 00:31:29 »

Top stuff. First time I've knowingly seen us play 3-5-2, and it worked a treat. Not seeing too much commen on Thompson; is his injury serious? I hope not. Barthram showed promise but I wouldn't want to rely on him

Notts county were dog toss, but we really should have finished them off. Barring the Crewe and Rotherham game, we should perhaps be wary about an inability to wrap games up despite our domination. But that's just hyper criticalism on my part. As the radio said post match, we've played most of the top teams away already this season. Dare to dream?

Things get better but they never get good
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12   Go Up
Print
Jump to: