Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town v Plymouth Argyle Official Matchday Thread  (Read 29380 times)
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #165 on: Thursday, October 10, 2013, 09:01:03 »

Not another Fred v Shady?  Sad
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #166 on: Thursday, October 10, 2013, 09:07:17 »

So infrequent I cant recall any in the last few games. Yes its difficult when teams are getting so many men behind the ball.Part of the reason they get so many behind the ball is the slow speed of our recent play. At season start we were playing slow build up which changed by Aug end to a quicker pass/move and we created a lot more chances during that period. Last 3 games we have gone back to playing too slow ( forget Chelsea and shitty as those were one offs )

Yep Lg1 teams havent taken long to figure out how we play. We could have had the ball all day saturday and not scored bar the pen. ok we wouldnt have lost tho  Zzz

Never said I wasnt willing to be patient and dont think you or anyone else can tell me what to do.
Been pitching up at the CG since 76/77 and entitled to have a say whether you fucking agree or not.
I LIKE the passing game but there have been plenty of times recently where the simple option would have been the easiest.
 Smug Fuck Off

Jesus, did I hit a nerve there sweetheart?

If you like it, stop whinging about it.

If it annoys you that much, don't go. It's the same as the people who watch X-Factor every week then moan about how shit it is. If it really infuriates you that much then why put yourself through it?

Oh and FYI we've had 26 shots on target in the last two games. If you're struggling to remember that's your problem.
Panda Paws

« Reply #167 on: Thursday, October 10, 2013, 09:18:39 »

Not going to get involved with the ridiculous "debate" that seems be gripping some, other than to say the use of the phrase "simple option" to describe playing long/direct is MENTAL. There is nothing more simple in football than passing the ball 5 yards to the guy stood next to you.

Said it at the start of the season, the biggest challenge this team faces is ignoring the imbeciles and not buckling, having the strength of mind to build a style of play that they've identified.
kerry red

« Reply #168 on: Thursday, October 10, 2013, 09:46:16 »

Apart from Tranmere, all the games I've seen this season I've enjoyed immensely - much more so than any season for many a year.

Just what do people want FFS
Trashbat?

Ignore
« Reply #169 on: Thursday, October 10, 2013, 09:48:24 »

I don’t see the problem with going backwards, we still have the ball and if we have the ball the opposition can’t score.

We just lack the killer ball or run around the box at the moment, as teams are getting players back and we lose momentum.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #170 on: Thursday, October 10, 2013, 09:51:22 »

Goals here:

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #171 on: Thursday, October 10, 2013, 10:02:14 »

The commentary is fucking awful, apparently Jack Barthram was given his chance by Mark Yeates?
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #172 on: Thursday, October 10, 2013, 10:14:08 »

Their goal was going wide by the looks of that... fella was lost by Ajose or Luongo who both looked at him and let him wander on.

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #173 on: Thursday, October 10, 2013, 10:25:11 »

Luckily I watched it muted... Yeah it was threatening to go out for a throw! Great finish from Ajose as well.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #174 on: Thursday, October 10, 2013, 11:00:01 »

1st time I have seen the goals, Barman took his brilliantly and could easily have got a 2nd in almost a carbon copy attack. Don't like watching keepers punch instead of catch crosses which Belford seemed to like doing.

Ajose I have noticed will always go for placement over power when shooting, I think he needs to add stronger shooting to his armoury to become a regular goalscorer.

The other thing I think we need to work on is out corners, we get a lot of them so it would make sense to work very hard in training to improve them.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #175 on: Thursday, October 10, 2013, 11:09:45 »

The other thing I think we need to work on is out corners, we get a lot of them so it would make sense to work very hard in training to improve them.

Agreed, I did think they looked better on tuesday after being god awful v Chelsea and Tranny. So maybe its already been picked up and worked on.
fuzzy

A Bastard apparently

Ignore
« Reply #176 on: Thursday, October 10, 2013, 11:26:37 »

Don't like watching keepers punch instead of catch crosses which Belford seemed to like doing.

He does practice his punching in the warm up/ half time break though.
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #177 on: Thursday, October 10, 2013, 12:22:59 »

Looks like Pritch said up virtually ever chance we had bar the Bathram goal.
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #178 on: Thursday, October 10, 2013, 12:29:16 »

Looked as if Ranger was hobbling at the end - Or is that 'swagger'?

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #179 on: Thursday, October 10, 2013, 12:39:14 »

Ajose really impressed me on Tuesday night and seeing the goal again reaffirms my thoughts. I didn't realise he was at Man U.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13   Go Up
Print
Jump to: