Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Preston North End v Swindon Town Official Matchday Thread  (Read 35652 times)
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #225 on: Wednesday, October 2, 2013, 15:41:46 »

Yeah but I think over that period it evened itself out. Since Di Canio left I don't think we've really had any favours.

Another example, L. Thompson lunges into a challenge v Bristol City, wins the ball, and is booked.  Literally within seconds, Fielding takes Ranger down in an equally lungey fashion, also winning the ball, and we got sod all.
derbystfc

Ignore
« Reply #226 on: Wednesday, October 2, 2013, 15:48:14 »

We just have bad press mate, in that unfortunatly forms opinions in peoples minds! Karl robinson is another case in point when he said something along the lines off:

'how can we compete with a club that went into admin for the 3rd time, and then splashed out 400k on a player'

Ill informed bollocks mate!
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #227 on: Wednesday, October 2, 2013, 15:53:23 »

Been going for a lot longer then that, I remember one game when Wilson was in charge, we were playing Hartlepool at home midweek, ref was blatently biased, didnt give us anything, gave them everything, including a penalty in the last 5 mins. Worst ref performance I have witnessed ever!!!

I cant remember who the ref was, but he deserves a flying headbutt!

The pen was for a high foot as well!! High fucking foot!!
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #228 on: Wednesday, October 2, 2013, 15:57:56 »

The pen was for a high foot as well!! High fucking foot!!

....and it was outside the box and not even a penalty if it was inside the box!!!!
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #229 on: Wednesday, October 2, 2013, 17:09:45 »

We just have bad press mate, in that unfortunatly forms opinions in peoples minds! Karl robinson is another case in point when he said something along the lines off:

'how can we compete with a club that went into admin for the 3rd time, and then splashed out 400k on a player'

I've got an idea how you can compete, Karl - how about not bothering risking the severe uncertainties of a fight upwardly through several leagues and instead buying a club, renaming it, dumping its existing fans, relocating it to where you happen to be and - voila - you are ready to compete, no mess!
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #230 on: Wednesday, October 2, 2013, 17:12:54 »

How can you compete?!  Fuck off, Robinson.  Your sorry excuse for a 'club' shouldn't even exist.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #231 on: Sunday, October 6, 2013, 17:46:41 »

Got a surprising degree of pleasure by watching the obnoxious Preston keeper having a total mare in their game yesterday,  buggered up massively for two goals.

What goes around sunshine....
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #232 on: Sunday, October 6, 2013, 18:05:35 »

One went through his hands didn't it?!
Plus the Flint backpass.
And much as I have a mild disklike of the Pikies, it was a pleasure to see them sink Franchise.
And the Scum lost. As did Rovers and Cheltenham, both 1 point outside the drop zone. And Reading lost and Charlie got a brace for QPR Smiley

Great day of football results really.
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #233 on: Sunday, October 6, 2013, 18:15:26 »

Plus the Flint backpass.

For those that didnt see the Flint through ball  Clap

Flashheart

« Reply #234 on: Sunday, October 6, 2013, 18:38:29 »

For those that didnt see the Flint through ball  Clap

He executed that pass with aplomb. Great vision, good work agent Flint.
dalumpimunki

Ignore
« Reply #235 on: Sunday, October 6, 2013, 21:06:30 »

He executed that pass with aplomb. Great vision, good work agent Flint.

To be fair the entire passage of play leading up to that goal from a City point of view is just fucking embarrassing. I had to watch it twice because the first time I just assumed City were attacking the goal to the right. What the fuck were they all up to?

..never go back.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #236 on: Monday, October 7, 2013, 00:02:36 »

The Flint double take to see Hughes is excellent...

Clems Army!
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #237 on: Monday, October 7, 2013, 08:38:43 »

Hughes and his fucking gay shit dance. Just fuck off you bald murdering cunt.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: