Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: PDC Personnel  (Read 12943 times)
@MacPhlea

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Saturday, August 3, 2013, 12:40:29 »

Di Canio was the best thing to happen to this club for years,he had the carpet pulled from under him by the former chairman.
As for the comments on this thread....well some never ever saw the great man in action so tend to be doom merchants on the back of Paolo's actions when he left.

Great manager,great motivator......great man maybe not,but who gives a fuck when you have someone like him in charge....all the best and enjoy the ride because it will be fun.

Cringeworthy reading these muppet comments from the like of DMR....if you aint got nothing to contribute to the forum which is slightly interesting why not do me a favour and get yourself banned.
If ever there was a miserable sad cynical person...it is you.

And the truth is Paolo took us up....and had us top of League 1 when he left....not exactly his fault he was given the funds....in fact it was the reason why he took the job here in the first place because he was promised them.

Can understand the comments by many fans on here....but i beg to differ so there you go.

At the time, the majority of Germans thought Hitler was great but ignored, or were blind to, the  atrocities he committed to take Germany to the top of Europe...
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Saturday, August 3, 2013, 12:56:14 »

Thank the lord. I thought the internet was broken , I haven't seen a comparison to Hitler anywhere for weeks Smiley
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Saturday, August 3, 2013, 12:59:50 »

Leefer, how could you be blind to the Hitler-like atrocities PDC committedto get us to the top of League 1

Really have some standards!
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Saturday, August 3, 2013, 13:45:11 »

At the time, the majority of Germans thought Hitler was great but ignored, or were blind to, the  atrocities he committed to take Germany to the top of Europe...

Yep,and sadly most are still blind that they are still at the top in Europe....ask Angela.

Only country who could cause and lose two world wars in the last 100 years and still come up smelling of roses.

Us Brits are doing it all wrong i reckon Cheesy
fatbasher

« Reply #64 on: Saturday, August 3, 2013, 13:50:32 »

Spill?

That I'm afraid is all I know.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Monday, August 26, 2013, 11:34:29 »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2401813/Paolo-Di-Canio-given-talking-police-hotel-incident.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: