Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: PDC Personnel  (Read 12898 times)
kaufman

« Reply #30 on: Friday, August 2, 2013, 19:01:45 »

I've clicked on this thread very much like walking in on your parents having sex.
Get the fuck out and never go near there again.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Friday, August 2, 2013, 19:07:06 »

That never happened to me so i really do not know how that feels.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Friday, August 2, 2013, 19:12:55 »

That never happened to me so i really do not know how that feels.

I doubt you even know kaufman's parents, that'll explain why.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Friday, August 2, 2013, 19:13:31 »

or leefer is kaufman's father (or mother) and therefore would only know what it was like from the other side?
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Friday, August 2, 2013, 19:16:16 »

I doubt you even know kaufman's parents, that'll explain why.

Cheesy

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Friday, August 2, 2013, 19:18:17 »

I was going to make a serious post about di canio being brilliant but equally damaging but can't after the last few posts.
Superb stuff.  Cheesy
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Friday, August 2, 2013, 19:20:53 »

I was going to make a serious post about di canio being brilliant but equally damaging but can't after the last few posts.
Superb stuff.  Cheesy

Its all been done to death arriba in truth....its the last i talk about Di Canio on this forum,new season tomorrow and thats what matters now.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Friday, August 2, 2013, 19:26:33 »

its the last i talk about Di Canio on this forum
chunky monkey

« Reply #38 on: Friday, August 2, 2013, 19:29:46 »

Di Canio was the best thing to happen to this club for years,he had the carpet pulled from under him by the former chairman.
As for the comments on this thread....well some never ever saw the great man in action so tend to be doom merchants on the back of Paolo's actions when he left.

Great manager,great motivator......great man maybe not,but who gives a fuck when you have someone like him in charge....all the best and enjoy the ride because it will be fun.

Cringeworthy reading these muppet comments from the like of DMR....if you aint got nothing to contribute to the forum which is slightly interesting why not do me a favour and get yourself banned.
If ever there was a miserable sad cynical person...it is you.

And the truth is Paolo took us up....and had us top of League 1 when he left....not exactly his fault he was given the funds....in fact it was the reason why he took the job here in the first place because he was promised them.

Can understand the comments by many fans on here....but i beg to differ so there you go.

He was the best thing to happen to the club for years, unfortunately he was spending the Chairman's money like water, like it or not Black was entitled to pull the plug as and when he saw fit, the timing was just a bit awkward for sure, a few more months and it could all have been a totally different story.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Friday, August 2, 2013, 19:31:44 »

Thats Good Cheesy

chalkies_shorts

« Reply #40 on: Friday, August 2, 2013, 19:37:57 »

Don't much care for the Mackems after they took our place in Div 1 in 1990. Everyone keeps going on about the budget but if PdC had stayed we would have got promoted and that team and budget would have seemed Ok in the Championship.
As it happens I hope he fucks up rather badly not because of Pdc but because of Sunderland. 
StfcRusty

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Friday, August 2, 2013, 19:39:41 »

A lot is made of Di Canio falling out with players and bombing them out.

But is that any worse than our current regime totally ostracising 3 players who we paid decent money for and who are probably on good wages? Not giving them squad numbers, not taking them on preseason trips and basically freezing them out.

I can't understand any club would do that with their assets, particularly when they're potless.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Friday, August 2, 2013, 19:40:44 »

Don't much care for the Mackems after they took our place in Div 1 in 1990. Everyone keeps going on about the budget but if PdC had stayed we would have got promoted and that team and budget would have seemed Ok in the Championship.
As it happens I hope he fucks up rather badly not because of Pdc but because of Sunderland. 
Black wasn't hanging around whether we were in L1 or Championship so that budget would still have been an issue
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Friday, August 2, 2013, 19:41:48 »

Depends if somebody else would have bought us as a Championship club instead of the massive.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #44 on: Friday, August 2, 2013, 19:42:02 »

Black wasn't hanging around whether we were in L1 or Championship so that budget would still have been an issue
I think even the most clueless fucker could have made a go of that budget in the Championship.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: