Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: If we get to Wembley  (Read 23327 times)
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Thursday, May 2, 2013, 11:51:47 »

I will be there if we reach the final. Any "normal" fan would irrespective of "New" Wembley being soulless and the thought of losing etc. Affording the day though is a different matter and can understand the excessive cost putting some off.

I am there next Saturday as my eldest lad is a Man City Mascot and will leading out the team....will be a great experience for him, but he would prefer if it was Swindon. He has already played on the pitch before England v Holland so later in life a great memory.
I am going for him although can't get excited without supporting Man City or Wigan.
Only STFC for ma and will always be.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Thursday, May 2, 2013, 11:56:23 »

I will be in the desert so it's a no go for me!
Bukkake Regiment

« Reply #47 on: Thursday, May 2, 2013, 12:40:56 »

I've seen us at Wembley 4 times, two wins and two defeats, we are due a won at the new place.
Due at least a goal!
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Thursday, May 2, 2013, 12:52:57 »

That would help  Smiley
china red

« Reply #49 on: Thursday, May 2, 2013, 13:11:56 »

Not sure if anyones mentioned but we are the only team out of the four to have won the play offs.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #50 on: Thursday, May 2, 2013, 13:29:26 »

Fucking sick of this season. I'll go to the home game on Saturday but that's it for me till August.
Christy

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Thursday, May 2, 2013, 13:55:44 »

It's depressing that this is even up for debate.

Yes it's expensive.  Yes it's soulless.  Yes we've been shit there.

I do appreciate that we all have different personal circumstances.  But these are the play offs and we have more than a chance of getting to the Championship for the first time in nearly 20 years.

My old man is in his 70s but queued for nearly five hours for Brentford away tickets on Tuesday.  The stories just from getting play off tickets over 25 years could sustain most of us for an evening in the pub, never mind the games themselves.

Don't make getting tickets easy and boring for us, don't contemplate not going whether it's at home or at Wembley.  Be there if you can - my dad said it might be another 20 years before we get a shot at it - we'll not be waiting for next time.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Thursday, May 2, 2013, 15:15:44 »

IF we get there, instead of employing some two bob online service that charges a fiver a ticket in just admin fees, how about we employ club workers to sell tickets from the match day sale windows in the town end? Going on sale to season ticket holders first of course they could do the bulk of the sales in one Saturday.

The club could pay the ticket sellers double time and still be better off financially than paying ripofftickets.com a fiver a ticket to mess it all up, better for everyone.
farmer61

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Thursday, May 2, 2013, 16:12:45 »

Would be there, if wasn't being sat on an Aeroplane going on holiday........feck!!!
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Thursday, May 2, 2013, 18:50:54 »

Would be there, if wasn't being sat on an Aeroplane going on holiday........feck!!!
I was on holiday for the Millwall final. Thank God.

It's All Good..............
Uncletrunx

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Thursday, May 2, 2013, 19:37:55 »

I was best man at a wedding on the day of the Millwall match. I did got to the JPT final though.

Really not sure this time. If I do go, it'll almost be out of a sense of duty! Not that I think it'll be a problem I'll have to face...

"Absolute Calamity!"
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #56 on: Thursday, May 2, 2013, 20:02:11 »

I'm still not sure I would go. Even if we win, I'm still going to be in a brilliant mood and will have seen it on the telly. If we lose it's over £100 down the toilet and still feeling miserable and grumpy about watching a shit game in a shit atmosphere.

Like others, I will probably feel I have to go out of some stupid sense of duty though.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Thursday, May 2, 2013, 20:11:18 »

I'm still not sure I would go. Even if we win, I'm still going to be in a brilliant mood and will have seen it on the telly. If we lose it's over £100 down the toilet and still feeling miserable and grumpy about watching a shit game in a shit atmosphere.

Like others, I will probably feel I have to go out of some stupid sense of duty though.

Im surprised you can remember the last play off final, fucking state you was in Smiley
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Thursday, May 2, 2013, 20:15:12 »

I'll be going if we get there. It's a no brainer surely?
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Thursday, May 2, 2013, 20:16:27 »

I'm with Christy....its what makes us 'real' fans....

I will be there and Baby Flash wants to go if we get there...

I did enjoy today at HQ MK...

I.T. (dongs fan) enters ....

he: we've been selected for the Rugby world cup!!!!

Me: that must be exciting for you now your season has ended!

Clems Army!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: