Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 ... 33   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Sheffield United F.C v Swindon Town F.C Official Matchday Thread  (Read 51341 times)
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #255 on: Saturday, April 13, 2013, 15:46:39 »

On a positive note, I have just put the kettle on

Not that great news the kettle is one of the most pricey things to use in the kitchen. Use it wisely Bernie.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #256 on: Saturday, April 13, 2013, 15:46:43 »

I reckon Morgan will make a good manager, especially for Sheff U

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #257 on: Saturday, April 13, 2013, 15:47:17 »

Third game running we haven't had a real chance of note.

Brilliant.
pewshamrobin

Ignore
« Reply #258 on: Saturday, April 13, 2013, 15:47:42 »

well done kmac you've turned a top six team with a winning formula to a shambles cant wait for next season for more of this shit ............... travesty top against Tranmere in Feb 13 now in 7th and ending the season in freefall.

ewsham Robin
Stef Troll

Ignore
« Reply #259 on: Saturday, April 13, 2013, 15:48:10 »

Brentfird 3-2 up
newmarket red
, ; . ' ?

Thrives on negativity.

Ignore
« Reply #260 on: Saturday, April 13, 2013, 15:48:18 »

:badmood:Fucking ridiculous jed out.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #261 on: Saturday, April 13, 2013, 15:48:25 »

It's over my friends and old McDonald is in big trouble IMO.

I cannot wait to hear the after match interview Smiley

On Tuesday night the MK keeper was the villain and today the ref seems a cunt but the Blades have squandered 15 odd chances at least....

I fucking despair, I really do.

Clems Army!
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #262 on: Saturday, April 13, 2013, 15:48:37 »

Brentford score 2 and now lead. Not that it really matters.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #263 on: Saturday, April 13, 2013, 15:48:39 »

Shhooooof on target!
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #264 on: Saturday, April 13, 2013, 15:48:45 »

Not that great news the kettle is one of the most pricey things to use in the kitchen. Use it wisely Bernie.

I'm pouring it over my radio Smiley

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #265 on: Saturday, April 13, 2013, 15:48:55 »

Based on current form and inability to score, they might as well be.  Although the second half is substantially better than the first, it makes little difference if we don't score.

Just out a matter of interest, would people prefer us to miss out on the play-offs completely or scrape in knowing that's no real likelihood of us winning them?

I never thought I'd say this, but I almost feel like I want this season to end asap.  It's gone from one of enjoyment and real belief to one of utter frustration and disappointment.    I'd rather it wasn't prolonged and further expense incurred by being dumped out in the play offs tbh.
Ummm. If you aren't in the autos nor play offs then you have ZERO chance of promotion. If you limp into the playoffs off of a run of poor form and copious injuries, you still have an opportunity. My fear is that we won't make it despite everything that has gone before.

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
OrangeTransits

Ignore
« Reply #266 on: Saturday, April 13, 2013, 15:49:10 »

well done kmac you've turned a top six team with a winning formula to a shambles cant wait for next season for more of this shit ............... travesty top against Tranmere in Feb 13 now in 7th and ending the season in freefall.

The only reason we won at Coventry was because he hadn't had long enough to fuck it all up

You'll never take the Townend !!!!!!
newmarket red
, ; . ' ?

Thrives on negativity.

Ignore
« Reply #267 on: Saturday, April 13, 2013, 15:49:24 »

villa are welcome to him.
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #268 on: Saturday, April 13, 2013, 15:50:01 »

I don't blame KMac. I blame the board, with us being in embargo for months. Injuries have taken their toll in the last few weeks and now we are having to put on kids, as our squad isn't big enough.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
STFCforeigner

Ignore
« Reply #269 on: Saturday, April 13, 2013, 15:50:32 »

Average average average.  Crash
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 ... 33   Go Up
Print
Jump to: