Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: People's Expectations 2012/2013  (Read 10015 times)
FormerlyPlymRed

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Monday, July 23, 2012, 22:49:03 »

I don't believe anyone who says they would be happy with 9th. I certainly wouldn't be.
I would be happy with 9th, my initial aim is to just stay in L1! I always have a feeling we are just going to fuck it up, hence why 9th i would be happy with
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #61 on: Monday, July 23, 2012, 22:59:14 »

It'll be tougher than we expect, our form didn't fall off but it did get worse in the last half a dozen games last season.

Our options up front appear to be very good though, especially compared to last season. This makes me a bit more optimistic.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Monday, July 23, 2012, 23:18:50 »

Think we look strong in midfield and out wide. If the defence is as good as it was last year and the supply is there then we could do very well. Its all ifs though. I'll play the cautious card and say top half.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Tuesday, July 24, 2012, 05:34:38 »

I would be happy with 9th, my initial aim is to just stay in L1! I always have a feeling we are just going to fuck it up, hence why 9th i would be happy with
Oh please Roll Eyes
stfcinbmth

« Reply #64 on: Tuesday, July 24, 2012, 07:30:25 »

We will be there or there abouts. Top six I would be more than happy with
FormerlyPlymRed

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Tuesday, July 24, 2012, 08:02:36 »

Oh please Roll Eyes
Well what happened the last time we were all very confident about getting promotion out of L1?  Wink (I dont think we will be anywhere near getting relegated but my expectations are pretty low)
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Tuesday, July 24, 2012, 08:02:54 »

I think that di Canio will storm out for one reason or another at some point this season, probably leaving a trail of scandal behind him. It's bound to happen sometime.  Smiley

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
mrverve

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Tuesday, July 24, 2012, 08:30:38 »

Top 6 and a decent cup run would be an excellent season for us, promotion or not.

I do have the feeling the board will back PDC in Jan if we're anywhere near the promotion places.

Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Tuesday, July 24, 2012, 09:47:46 »

We're going to be in the mix for promotion. I can feel it in me bones.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Tuesday, July 24, 2012, 09:50:07 »

We're going to be in the mix for promotion. I can feel it in me bones.

As a minimum.  POs are the least we should be expecting.  We can win this league.

Who should we be scared of?

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Tuesday, July 24, 2012, 09:58:00 »

Who should we be scared of?

Recent history in Div 3 has taught us that it's not the opposition we should fear, but our own players. I'm more than a bit worried by having 3 Scousers in the squad. 

In the same way that Smeeton's rule one states that, trouble is on the horizon if there is more than one headband wearer in the side...(see Dossevi and Prutton). Rule 2 states there should be no more than one Scouser around the place...(see McMahon et al)
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: Tuesday, July 24, 2012, 10:08:10 »

I think that di Canio will storm out for one reason or another at some point this season, probably leaving a trail of scandal behind him. It's bound to happen sometime.  Smiley
How delighted would that make you?
Flashheart

« Reply #72 on: Tuesday, July 24, 2012, 10:08:53 »

I think he's just in need of attention SY
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: Tuesday, July 24, 2012, 10:39:13 »

How delighted would that make you?

I wouldn't look forward to the fallout but it was always a potential part of the package.

I think he's just in need of attention SY

Are you my stalker? Rather than feeling you have to react every time I post a view different to yours, why don't you just go ahead and press that "Ignore" button? It'd save both of us a lot of grief.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #74 on: Tuesday, July 24, 2012, 10:40:31 »

Why don't you just ignore flashheart?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to: