Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: People's Expectations 2012/2013  (Read 9886 times)
LittleRed

Ignore
« on: Monday, July 23, 2012, 12:12:30 »

How, realistically, do you expect Swindon to do this comming season. Last Season was fantastic but id imagine it will be a lot harder this year. I loved singing we are top of the league last year especially on the last game of the season with our emphatic win over Port Vale. Will it happen this year i sure hope it does.
« Last Edit: Monday, July 23, 2012, 12:28:07 by LittleRed » Logged
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Monday, July 23, 2012, 12:21:27 »

How, realistically, do you expect Swindon to do this comming season. Last Season was fantastic but id imagine it will be a lot harder this year. oved signing we are top of the league last year especially on the last game of the season with our emphatic win over plymouthill it happen this year i sure hope it does.

There is so much wrong with that sentence

Things get better but they never get good
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #2 on: Monday, July 23, 2012, 12:21:37 »

Relegation
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Monday, July 23, 2012, 12:22:00 »

How, realistically, do you expect Swindon to do this comming season. Last Season was fantastic but id imagine it will be a lot harder this year. I loved signing we are top of the league last year especially on the last game of the season with our emphatic win over plymouth. Will it happen this year i sure hope it does.

Wasn’t it Port Vale?  My short-term memory is so shit im now doubting myself on that

I think we will be in and around the playoffs come Xmas/New Year.   Then I’d expect the Board to back Paolo during the January window with a bit more £ to bring in a couple of quality players with the intention of pushing for the top 2 spots.

I always try to temper my expectations after being so let down following the Colin Todd pre-season when I was convinced we had brought in a promotion winning team.  Took only 45 mins of the opener against Colchester to blow all my optimism out the window.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Monday, July 23, 2012, 12:23:11 »

New signings to prove why they weren't offered new contracts in the first place.

Di Canio leaves for the first job offer which comes in. Graham Rix takes over.

The board demand their money back in 6 months, and the ground implodes on itself

Things get better but they never get good
Flashheart

« Reply #5 on: Monday, July 23, 2012, 12:24:48 »

A merger with the Pox
LittleRed

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Monday, July 23, 2012, 12:26:04 »

Wasn’t it Port Vale?  My short-term memory is so shit im now doubting myself on that

You are right, it was port vale. I knew is began with a P, i'll modify it now!
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Monday, July 23, 2012, 12:27:57 »

We have the players to do well....if morale stays good! Top 6 if it does. If it falls apart  before xmas, bottom half.
LittleRed

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Monday, July 23, 2012, 12:31:42 »

I can see another trip to wembley on the cards in the play off finals. Id be nevous going there based on our previous two visits but i'd still have to go
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Monday, July 23, 2012, 12:33:19 »

Hopefully we go out of the Paint Pot trophy in the 1st round, cant be arsed with that crap again.

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Monday, July 23, 2012, 12:34:46 »

I can see another trip to wembley on the cards in the play off finals. Id be nevous going there based on our previous two visits but i'd still have to go

i think play offs but will probably not go if we get to Wembley
LittleRed

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Monday, July 23, 2012, 12:35:13 »

Hopefully we go out of the Paint Pot trophy in the 1st round, cant be arsed with that crap again.

Id just like to see us win there
LittleRed

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Monday, July 23, 2012, 12:36:08 »

i think play offs but will probably not go if we get to Wembley

Come on arriba!
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Monday, July 23, 2012, 12:36:29 »

Even though we have only been out of League 1 for 12 months, there are too many teams there that I don't really know a lot about.  So the honest answer is that I don't know how we are likely to do.  I am, however, optimistic.  On paper, signings look strong and the feeling in the camp appears to be good.  Based on that, I would be disappointed if we are not up there and challenging for a play off spot at the very least.
Barry Scott

« Reply #14 on: Monday, July 23, 2012, 12:40:04 »

Champions. We'll absolutely butcher this league at a canter and set a new points record total. Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to: